Love Is Dead

Chapter 4

Magda P.O.V. ♫

After chowing down the delicious noodles I ate, a hard knot starting to form in my stomach. The four guys in heavy overcoats, sunglasses and dark hats were starring at us and whispering behind us.

“That’s kind of rude when you’re at a restaurant,” I thought to myself.
Then I whispered to Kristen and Liz, “what the hell are those guys starring at us for”.

“I don’t know but it’s freaking me out,” Liz whispered back.

“Yea, their probably starring at you for eating like slobs,” Kristen answered back to us, “now go back to using your table manners.”

As I was continuing to eat my noodles slowly without a slurp I saw that the four guys in heavy overcoats were coming to us with their darks shadows over our backs.

“Hello ladies,” one of the guys said.

We just all stared at them not knowing what to do.
I felt like it was my time to run away but I didn’t want to make a weird scene.
I wanted to wipe off the stupid smirk off my face but my technique wasn’t working.

“You probably don’t recognize us,” he said mumbling under his breath, “Don’t you remember us.”

He laughed at us and started to uncover his identity by taking off his sunglasses and hat. Sparks started to go off after we saw the black hair falling down to his shoulders and seeing the heavy black eyeliner.

I left my mouth shut.

Then the other three started to uncover their identity.
It was Bill, Tom, Georg, and Gustav…. Tokio Hotel... The band.
I looked at Liz and Kristen giving them the signal that I wasn’t going to respond to them at all.

It was an awkward silence.

Then Kristen spoke up.

“Why are you guys talking to us now, there was all those years that you never kept contact with us,” Kristen questioned them.

I felt a bit of revenge going through me.

“Well we were busying with all the record companies and making our new album and learning more English so we can communicate with you better,” Bill answered back.

“So you didn’t have time to keep contact with us but you had time to keep contact with you other friends that you barely hung out with,” I said raising my voice since anger started to grow upon me.

“Magda shut the fuck up, do want to make another scene like you did this morning,” Liz whispered to me as she was trying to calm me down.

“Well guess what guys,” I said to them as I was turning my way to them, “I learned some German over the past couple of the years……… you guys are fuckin’ bastards (which is translated you guys are fuckin’ bastards.)

“Wow that’s something to be impressed about,” Tom answered back sarcastically.

“You really don’t know when it is the right time to be sarcastic,” I answered back to him with my fist growing tighter with every word I said.
With every second I looked at them my fist started to get tighter and tighter hearing my knuckles crack.

“What are you guys doing here anyway?” Georg asked us.

“We are on a school field trip,” Liz answered.

“Go eat yourselves,” I screamed at them.

The people that were sitting close to us were starting to watch us with unpleasant feeling on their faces.

We knew that it meant it was back to eating.
Kristen, Liz, and I gave each other mini high fives and laughed under our breath.
We went back to eating and waiting impatiently for the bill.
After we gave them the money and a tip we scrambled out of the restaurant ditching the band.

They wanted to follow us but something was keeping them sitting in their seats.
We went straight to our hotel room with faces scrunched up faces with the feeling of being dumped.
We saw Alyssa on the couch watching TV acting like she owns the place.

“Get the fuck out of here,” I screamed at her.

“Whoa what’s your problem bitch,” she asked me.

“YOU!!!” I shouted back at her.

Then she ran out of the room because she didn’t want to deal with what happened this morning.

I decided that I had to relieve my anger some way so I decided to punch her shoulder before she exit the room.

“OWWW!” she screamed in pain starting to cry.

“Ha that bitch probably got a dislocated shoulder, oh well Lesson #2 learned in the house: deal with your own problems once I beat you up.” I said to no one in particular.

We went to our bedrooms one door slamming as hard as we can after the other.
I mean we had to relieve the anger some how because beating up pillows doesn’t work for us anymore.

Soon after we started to get tired.
I just laid there staring at the blank ceiling.
I was thinking of how they can just stop talking to us and then expecting that we’re just going to talk to them the nest time we saw them.
What kind of friends they were.
I started to doze off on my bed because I wasn’t in the mood for doing anything else after what happened. I knew that it would be the same for Liz and Kristen but I didn’t know exactly what they were doing. I didn’t want to bother them either.

♣♣♣

There was a knock at the door that woke me up. I didn’t feel like getting it because I was too tired. Who ever it was at the door just kept knocking. Liz and Kristen didn’t get it because I bet they were sleeping. I decided that sooner or later I knew I had to go get it. As I was going down the hallway I saw that Kristen and Liz started to wake up and going to the door as well. I thought to myself that if it was Alyssa I would just give her another blood nose and beat her up until I scratched her eyes out. I answered the door and was shocked. How did they get to our door? I heard Kristen and Liz walking down the hall behind me and they stopped dead in their tracks shocked as well. “What are you guys doing here?” they both asked.

“Yea, what you guys fuckin’ stalkers,” I asked them.
Bill, Tom, Georg, and Gustav were standing at the door with sad faces.

“What the fuck do you guys want?” Liz asked as she was getting closer to the door.
Kristen started to come closer to the door as well.

“We’re really sorry for our stupidity.” Bill said.

“We just were so caught up in the excitement in the new things we were introduced to that we forgot to write you guys letter,” Tom explained to us, “you don’t know how many sorrys I want to tell.”

“We actually anted to write you guys letters but there was never anytime for us,” Gustav continued on.

“I hope you guys can forgive us,” Georg said as he was kind of pleading.
Kristen, Liz and I looked at each other and smiles started to grow on our faces.

We knew what to say.

“Yes we all forgive you,” we all answered to them like it was one voice.

Then all of a sudden gift came out of their back.

Bill gave Kristen her own personal laptop while Tom gave me a bouquet of roses with a photo album of our memories that we had together when we were little and a little kiss of the cheek. I started to blush and couldn’t believe he kissed me. His lip piercing tickled me as I felt his soft lips touch my check. I gave him a little kiss on the cheek as well. Though I kind of felt awkward.

Liz got tickets to the Warp Tour with like tons of tickets from Georg and Gustav just gave us huge hugs.

We invited them into our hotel room because we couldn’t let anyone from our class find out that Tokio Hotel was HERE on the same floor and in this hotel. But you was a luxurious hotel that any famous person would be in. We locked the door so Alyssa couldn’t come in.
She probably she wouldn’t since I kept her occupied with the dislocated shoulder. Well that’s what I hoped I did.

“Why is there blood on kitchen floor?” Gustav asked.

Kristen and Liz looked at me like I was supposed to say something.

“Ohhh, no reason,” I said as Kristen and Liz laughed with me while everyone was cocking their eyebrows at me.

Anyways we sat on the couch talking about all the moments that we missed and all the new things.

I sat by Tom having this tingly feeling inside, like a burst of joy that I was sitting by him and his arm over me shoulder. Kristen sat in between Tom and Bill always having a smiling on her face and Liz was sitting in between Georg and Gustav on the other couch.
I noticed that Liz always had her eyes on Tom and would always be talking to him.

Hmmm

I wonder what that is all about.

Anyways with all the laughter that we had things changed when we heard a knock at the door.

I went to go see who was, just in case if it was Alyssa I could scare her off.

I opened at the door and tried to make no emotions except anger.

“Oh shit,” I thought to myself.

“What are you doing here?” I asked Alyssa as she was standing like I am supposed to owe her money.

“Well this is my room, right?” she answered back to me.

“What do you need now?” I asked her.

“A change of clothes,” she answered back.

“Why?” I asked her again.

“What now I have to give reasons for stuff that isn’t your business,” she screamed at.

“Yea, now there’s a law for giving a reason for whatever you want bitch, no matter wherever you are,” I mumbled as I was trying to think off a plan as quickly as possible.

I shut the door on her and ran into the living room.

“Guys Alyssa is at the door and if she finds out you guys are here she is going to be all over you and she going to tell the paparazzi,” I explained to them.

“Boy, are we in trouble,” Kristen said.

“Thanks for the extra pressure,” Bill answered back sarcastically.

“Guys no time funny jokes, we need to think of a plan right now,” Liz pointed out.

“Oh shit,” I shouted to myself.

“What?” Gustav asked me.

“I just remember that Alyssa has the keys to this room,” I said to them, “I don’t know how she got it but I know she has it and she might be opening the door right now.”

“Fuck, what are we going to do now,” everyone shouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha
i left a cliff hanger
comment and sbscribe
pleae
it's our motivation to keep going
-MMR
Liz your turn