Love Is Dead

Chapter 5

We all started to panic as the doorknob slowly started turning.

“Shit, shit, shit!” I yelled.

“What are we gonna do?! She’ll freak out and tell everyone they’re” Kristen pointed towards the guys “here!”

“I know, I know” I looked around the room. “The closet!” I hissed and pushed the guys in there.

“Uh how long do we have to stay in here?” Georg asked.

“Shut up!” Magda yelled. “You guys have to stay quiet until we come and get you. If she hears anything she’ll get suspicious and start looking around.”

After what felt like an eternity, the door swung open and Alyssa walked in, staring at us like she knew something was up.

“Hey Alyssa, what’s going on?” I asked nonchalantly and sat on the bed, looking everywhere but the closet afraid that even a glance in that direction would make her look there too and then magically she would find out.

“Nothing, I just thought I heard voices in here.” She said, also looking around.

Kristen, Magda, and I all looked at each other. “Yea duh you heard voices” Magda laughed. “We were talking, that’s what girls do”

“No, I don’t mean girl voices” Alyssa rolled her eyes.

“What do you mean then?” Kristen asked, playing dumb.

“I heard guy voices in here too.” She looked at each of us suspiciously.

“Nope, no guys in here” I moved my arms showing there wasn’t any guys; in the open anyway.

“Ah-choo” We heard a sneeze come from the closet and froze.

“Bless you” We heard Bill whisper and each of us did a face-palm.

“Someone is in here!” Alyssa’s eyes went wide and she ran to the closet.

“No don’t look in there” Magda yelled and ran over to the closet and slammed herself in front of it just in time.

“Why? I know someone’s in there, you can’t hide them forever.” She sneered and pushed Magda out of the way. I swear if she hadn’t opened the door right away Magda would’ve tackled her ass to the ground in a second.

“Hey surprise” Tom came out first looking like a lost little kid that didn’t know what to do.

“Happy Birthday?” Bill smiled innocently.

“OMG you’re Tokio Hotel!” Alyssa screeched and I saw the guys cringe.

“Hi?” they all said together, not sure what her reaction was going to be.

She did what Magda, Kristen and I expected her to do though. She screamed at the top of her lungs, ran around a bit because of the excitement then passed out on the floor in front of Bill’s feet.

“That was weird.” Tom laughed “I’ve seen a million reactions to people finding out who we are but none that were like that.”

“Now I’ve seen everything” Gustav chuckled.

“So what are we gonna do about her?” Kristen asked. “If she wakes up she’s going to remember you guys were here and tell everyone.”

“Basically we’re screwed” I sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, Liz here ;) basically a little filler-ish but needed all the same.
enjoy! comments are appreciated
<3
Kristen your turn, GO!