Love Is Dead

Chapter 7

Magda’s P.O.V. ♫
Chapter Seven

I was thinking about today all night. Except for the part of dreaming what Alyssa reactions would be in the morning. Though I took care off that in a way that she won’t open her mouth anymore. As I was eating my bowl Frosted Flakes cereal I felt a pinch of joy inside me when I always reminded myself of Tom. For some reason I had to erg to do a high pitched scream.
“Wooo” I screamed out, out of nowhere.
“What was that?” Kristen and Liz asked as they starred at me like I had a blue dot on my face.
“Sorry,” I answered back, “Something is wrong with me this morning.”
“You didn’t beat up Alyssa as hard as you planned to,” Kristen asked.
“No,” I answered, “Though I plan to punch her until I break every bone in her body.”
“Cramps, upset stomach, hungry, anything to do with your digestive system?” Liz asked.
“No, that system is fine,” I replied.
“If you say that, THAT system is fine, then what system is malfunctioning,” Kristen asked.
“No, there’s nothing wrong, I think that it’s just the excitement that needs to get out of me from this trip,” I explained to them.
That really wasn’t the case though. I didn’t want to say the real problem out loud. It wasn’t really a problem; just a situation is what you can say. There was something in my head telling me that if I announce it to Liz, she would get mad at me and then our friendship will be torn apart.
I don’t know what was going on in my brain, but I decided that this will be the time that I will listen to it.
ȫ♣♣♣
The teachers were knocking on everyone’s door telling us that we had 20 minutes left to get ready for the museum like they were our coach or something.
“Someone has to tell Alyssa to wake up and get ready,” Kristen said as she was rushing around the room getting ready.
There was silence for 10 seconds and I knew that it meant that it had to be me to wake her up.
I barged into her room with my fist tighter than ever. It was a perfect time to make my excitement into anger and put it on her. Since she was laying on her side I decided to punch her in the hip hoping that I would have done something to make her go to the hospital.
“OWW!” she screamed making my ears bleed. “What the fuck was that for?” she asked.
“Get ready, we’re leaving to the museum in 20 minutes,” I shouted to her.
“So you had to fuckin’ punch me,” She yelled back.
I gave her the look that I wasn’t going to deal with this shit. She ran to the bathroom knowing not to talk to me for the rest of the day or she will be ending up in the hospital.
(Hey I just noticed, and I know that it’s not part of the story: the word ‘shit’ and ‘this’ are spelled with the same letters, ha how cool is that.)
I went back to my room trying to find clothes that would look good for this occasion.
♦♦♦
We packed into the buses heading off to the museum.
“Why are you wearing fancy clothes?” Casey asked me.
“What are you talking about; this is what I always wear.” I replied trying not to make it noticeable that we were ditching the group.
“You ditching the group, as well as Kristen and Liz,” Casey replied like she can read my mind.
“Wait how did you know, you started to stalk us this morning?” I asked.
“No, it’s just that you guys are dressed fancier than always like Jen, John, me and the rest of our group. We’re ditching the group too.” She explained to me.
“Wait, if we all do, then it the teachers will notice that a lot of people are missing.” I replied.
“Don’t worry, the teachers are leaving to Starbucks or something while they think we’ll be still hear,” she explained to me.
“Oh that’s cool, wait but what about Alyssa, won’t see notice and tell the teachers.” I asked her.
“Don’t worry, Bruno will take care of that,” she answered back.
“Are you sure,” I asked.
“OH I am triple sure,” she replied to me with confidence.
So we got off the bus and they did a “head checks” and went off to wherever they wanted to roam. As the students were entering Kristen, Liz and I as well as Casey and her gangs with some other people they we barely talked to went off ditching the rest of them and going into the streets of Germany. Bill and Tom told us to go to a specific park that no one goes too. The problem was, we had trouble looking for it. We were walking down a street with lots of stores and thought that this was not the place where a park would be.
“Oh shit,” Liz shouted in a quiet voice. (Haha yea I know ironic.)
“What?” I asked.
“I see the teachers have a cup of coffee,” Liz said.
“Oh flagnog” Kristen exclaimed, “What do we do?”
“I know,” I said and throw the three of us into the bush behind us.
I still had some power from punching Alyssa that we rolled back and found ourselves in the park that we were looking for.
There was Bill and Tom starring at us like they didn’t know us.
As we got ourselves together Bill and Tom decided to show us around Germany. So they took us and we walked around the streets of Germany somewhere far away from the teachers because we couldn’t risk the chance of getting caught skipping the museum.
As we were walking we shared the experiences that we had over the past couple of years.
I was with Tom on one side and Liz was on the other and Bill and Kristen were a couple feet ahead of us. We walked for about 45 minutes. I was nice and relaxing, peaceful and wonderful. As I was talking to Tom I would always look into his eyes and he would look back into mine. When I look at him it feels like the world stops. I felt warm and safe inside when I talked to him. I have to say it was the best feeling I ever had.
“Hey guys do you think we can wait, I need to go to the bathroom?” Liz asked.
“Sure, “said Tom, “we’ll wait here.”
As we were waiting for Liz to come back something caught in between me and Tom.
Our hands came together and I fell into his arms. I didn’t know what happened. It felt awkward but also magnificent. I stayed there in his arms and then I looked at his eyes and he looks at mine. My heart was pumping faster as every second went by. We knew that we fell in love that day and start dating. Some how, we were going to get through the consequences of the paparazzi.
“I love you, Magda,” Tom said to me in the sweetest voice, “I really do.
“I love you too Tom, will all my heart,” I answered back to him in a soft tone.
Our heads got closer together.
He kissed me and I kissed me.
From that moment I knew my life changes.
Bill and Kristen looked at us and said, “Ohh, someone is going to be mad when they see this.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey
Chapter Seven completed
haha did it at midnight
comment and subscribe will be greatly appreciated
please
-MMR
Liz your turn Go go!