Dandies Little Assassin

Epilogue- true pain

The mansion: Becketts P.O.V.

I saw Eve run away towards the entrance, I wanted to follow her so much but my concern now is my guests. I went and herded the guest through the back, some went through the front. I made sure most of the guests in the back were safe. Each of the elite brought two or three guards so they were protected. I made my move to go to the front but a hand grabbed me. I looked behind me to see Joselen. I raised my eyebrow in a questioning manner “Yes” “please don’t go, I don’t know what Id do if you got hurt.” She started to tear and I rolled my eyes. “I’ve been here for about 2 hours. The yelling and screams have started to com down I think I’ll be fine. And also, why would I get hurt I’m one of the most POWERFUL people here”. I snarled pulling my arm away from the annoying women. “Wait!” She screamed. I stopped and turned agitated with my arms crossed. She looked around then yelled “IM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD!” Every one looked shocked I’m the only disbeliever. I turned and walked away “your dead that’s impossible” I then continued on my way.

I walked to the front and saw my men along with a few guests fighting the intruders. I quickly ran into the fight breaking necks as I went. I saw that they were retreating and there was fire set to trees and some of my mansion was on fire. I was completely unimpressed. I was even more so when I saw Michale and Brendan protecting Robin, ‘come on! Really!? They want to be laid that badly?’ I though shaking my head as I ran to help out 3 female vampires that were trying to defend themselves against 4 oncoming vamps. I tore 2 apart and the women took care of the last one. They smiled gratefully and ran on together to help take down more. Soon almost all of the attacking vamps were gone and the stragglers were killed quickly, well we kept 3 for “questioning”. We took our dead well what was left of them and counted. Most of the dead were new borns about 30-100 years old. They were about 4 vampires that were about my age here we were considered ancient about 500 years; no doubt it took 3 or 4 of the others to take down one of these guys down. I then saw Evan. I felt bad; telling Eve that her friend was dead would be hard. I then looked around for Eve. I felt a tap on my shoulder.
I turn to see Roul (row-ul) he has a special talent. He can see into peoples minds. He can see into people minds even if they’ve died but only if they’ve been dead for less then 5 hours. He knelt down and put his hands on Evans head and closed his eyes slowly chanting something. For about 20 minutes he stayed silent then tears started to roll down his face. He kept his eyes closed but withdrew his hands. He put his hand in a fist and put it against his mouth and inhaled deeply. He then he kissed his hand and put it to Evans head. “I always knew you’d fall in love and be faithful” he whispered as he slowly stood wobbling a bit. He whipped his tears away; “You saw it didn’t you?” a proud and snarky voice rang. We looked towards one of our prisoners “he knows that guy who saw into his mind.” I turn to look at Roul “What’s he talking about.” Roul frowned and looked away. “I’ll tell you! That chick, the one who’s supposed to be ‘Dandies little assassin’ she’s no more.” I laughed loudly and all my followers laughed with me “that’s funny, you almost had me. EVE DEAD! AHAHAHA that’s really funny but she’s a fighter she’d never die or be taken by the likes of you. Right Roul?” I saw him look away and my heart dropped. “Is it true?!” I yelled causing every one to step back feeling the power and anger radiating.

“I’m not sure, I just saw it through Evans eyes, she was fighting and tarring down a lot of the enemy but she was up against a very strong man. She was slapped/punched it was forceful since it knocked her to the ground. She seemed to have been caught unaware since it looked like she was shocked. Eve then got up and rushed him she got in a couple blows but he got in some too. They were mouthing words. Evan couldn’t here from his distance but he could see everything. She was in trouble, Even knew it she was bleeding and it looked liked it caused her pain to breath. She went to attack again but the pain was too much. Slowly she lowered herself to the ground. Evan was rushing towards her many men falling. He saw her open her mouth and her eyes go wide. The next thing he knows he is in extreme pain. He looks down and notices the sword and he falls slowly. He just sees Eves bleeding crying figure and her reaching towards him. Then a man came up from behind her with a rope then nothing. It’s not for certain she’s dead, but she just might be” he replied with sorrow. My anger flared then I grabbed the enemy mans neck and raised him off the ground while applying pressure. “I can a-assure yo-you she’s de-dead” he gasped just barely able to laugh at the end. My sorrow, pain and anger made my hand harden and contract snapping the vamps neck. I dropped the lifeless body. I stood there sorrow filled. The laughter of the other two made my blood boil. “Kill them, but do it painfully in the dungeon. Burn one slowly alive and the other…let your imagination go wild.” The Dandies yelled and complied also angered by the fact of what they did to Eve. I told a few others to help the injured by giving them blood to drink and to put out the fire.

I didn’t go to help; I did the only thing my non beating heart could do. I ran to my room locked the door and collapsed. My most loyal and kind, and strong companion was no more, I wept, for the first time since I was turned. I wept for that but also for the heart ache that was tearing me apart.

Eve’s P.O.V.

I woke up from my night mares. I shook my head lightly, while trying to sit up. I didn’t get that far. I could only just barely lift my back. My eyes fully open know I looked around in the dim light. I tried to move my arms but found them bound and attached to…a metal sheet it seems. I tried to pull as much as I could but it just made the metal bite into my skin causing it to start bleeding. I squinted and tried to look into the darkness. I saw noting. I found my legs were in the same predicament.

“Well good morning Eve, don’t you look stunning” I snapped to attention as I saw a figure in the bark coming closer I could only see their out line. “Who the fuck are you?” I snarl “Oh, you better hope I don’t get out of here, causes if I do you’re a walking dead man!” He snickered “I am dead, but aren’t you full of fire?” His laughter filled the room and the light snapped on causing me to squint not used to that amount of light.

I slowly opened my eyes now adjusting to the new found light. I looked around and my heart started to speed up. “That’s right, be afraid I can here your heart” I frowned and tried to slow my slamming heart beats but it was no use. I’ve never been so scared in my life. Around me on 3 walls were tools, but tools meant for pain. Whips, ropes hung from the sealing, leather straps in many different sizes were sectioned beside tasers and brass knuckles. Kubotans, stun guns, throwing knifes, folding knifes, sling shots blowguns also were on the walls. Irons were against the wall a small fire place was in the room.
‘These sick bastards! They heat up the iron!’ My thoughts cause my blood to boil and my heart to miss a beat. Numb-chucks, Steel 3 section retractable telescope batons, and so much more lined the rest of the walls.

He started to move to the walls his hands slowly grazing his selection of weapons. He picked up a whip which I noticed had mini spikes on the end. “Know, shall we start having some fun?” he smiled and walked towards me. ‘Oh fuck…’ I though. I clamped my mouth shut attempting and stern to not let a single sound out of my mouth. But in my mind I knew I’d be horse by the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is an epilogue. I hope you enjoy. Comment on my profile or comments on the story if you want. let me knwo what you think about me telling everything through Pete's P.O.V. but it'll add twist and things about the past that will shock and amase you.
Lots of love
L.