My Nearly immortal life

Registration

Chapter #1: Registration
His face had a strange expression upon it; the characteristics of said expression were completely contradictory, his expression seemed both interested and at the same time quite bored. As if he had once been immensely enthusiastic and intrigued with his now tiresome and routine career; yet still retained some interest in me and the information I was about to give him.
“Human name please.” he blandly asked.
“Good question.” I replied.
“Just give me the damn name old timer.” He replied with an irritated laugh.
I was at an office satellite orbiting the third moon of an unnamed gas giant in one of the most remote regions of space. It was a base of operations for a classified governmental relocation syndicate, much like a witness protection program. So when members of my race exceed the age that is the maximum lifespan of the inhabitants of our current residences, inhabitants of our location whom are associated with us generally grow suspicious. Thus we leave the planet of our former residence and relocate to a new one. With the aid of the syndicate and the permission of the earth imperial government, we receive forged identification papers such as birth certificates, vehicle licenses, diplomas etc. in case a background check was ever required.
“Noah Salurn sounds good to me.” I declared as I reached my decision.
“ Years of actual age in accordance to the earth imperial calendar?” he inquired.
“Twenty thousand, five hundred and eighty six years, five months, two weeks, and four days.” I recited. After several other questions including desired age, birthplace and date, graduated educational facility, and family tree he simply stated,
“To make sure you are indeed a Ketari and make these papers official. I would like you to shift yourself into a Yurma and then into a Buljin; then you are free to go.”
I pictured the image or the hairy three-horned Yurma in my mind; brown hairs bristled from my skin, three knobby horns appeared on my body, one on my forehead and the other two grew, one on each shoulder.
“Good.” the interviewer commented.
I then changed into the reptilian shape of a Buljin lizard man.
“Excellent! It has been a pleasure “Mr. Salurn” there is a transport ship for you in the holding bay, here are your certification papers. Enjoy your stay on Gemini 3!”
I was off to my new (but temporary) home.
Arrival
I had just arrived on Gemini 3; the planet was a secondary planet of residence for humans only and many earth native species had been introduced to the environment. I was patiently waiting in line for the immigration registration desk. I was currently in my human form that as I mentioned earlier had been named Noah Salurn. Noah has short brown hair, blue-green eyes, and a rather quiet yet assertive disposition. (My different identities must have individual personalities in order to serve as perfect disguises.)
Soon after I had been registered, I was strolling down the sidewalks of New Chicago, a city established by the Earth Empire. It had been approximately three hours into my walk that I had reached part of the less populated slums. My reason for traveling to this “less friendly” part of town was to isolate myself from the hustle and bustle of the inner city.
That was when I met Sarah…