Fatal Attraction

Dress Up

Image
Maddy took the roller out of her hair and smiled at the reflection in the mirror. Edward was taking her out to dinner in Port Angeles and she wanted to look her best. She never thought she'd be so happy, but dating Edward made her feel amazing. He was the perfect boyfriend in every single way, and even though they had only been together for just a few short days, she could see herself falling for him quickly.

She looked up hearing a knock on her door. She sighed, and placed her make-up brush down on the vanity, and then walked over and opened her white door. Ava was standing there with a bright smile upon her child lips. Maddy giggled.

"What is it Av?" She ask.
"Mom said you had a date!" Ava squealed.
"I do. . ." Maddy said.
"Can I help you get ready" Ava ask.

Maddy smiled, and nodded her head. Ava had always loved playing dress up. She enjoyed watching Maddy do her hair and make-up, and adored helping her pick out an outfit. Ava took a seat on Maddy's comfortable bed, as Maddy sit back down at her vanity and started to apply her make-up. She smiled at Ava through the mirror every so often. Once her face was perfect, she picked up a pair of her earrings. She decided on the long diamond one's that she wore during her mother's wedding. She placed them in her ear and then Ava squealed.

"You look beautiful!" Ava said.

Maddy giggled, "Thanks."

Maddy then walked over to her closet and bit down on her bottom lip as she debated on an outfit to wear. Ava came over and tapped her foot beside her sister at the small child looked in. Maddy reached in and pulled out a strapless black dress that ended just above her knees. She had wore it only once; and that was to a family reunion on her father's side.

"How about this?" She ask, holding the dress in front of her.
"It's perrfect." Ava said, extending her r's.

Maddy nodded her head, and then placed the dress over her arm.

"Okay squirt. Pick me out some shoes while I go put on my dress." She said, and walked down to the bathroom where she changed into the dress. Maddy quickly stripped down and changed into the dress. It still fit, even though some of her body had changed over the time since she had worn it. Her breast had actually gotten a cup bigger, which meant they filled the dress nicely now. She smiled, as she walked out of the bathroom and back down the hallway to her room. Inside her bedroom was Ava holding up two shoes. Maddy smiled when she approached her little sister.

"I like the silver, and the black. You decide." Ava said.

Maddy had a Grey half sweater to wear over the dress, so she picked the black shoes. She took a seat on her bed and placed the heels on. Ava smiled when she stood up. Maddy slipped the soft Grey sweater over top of her bare shoulders and then looked into the mirror. She was very pleased with her look. Ava grinned, as Maddy picked up her small black purse and then walked down the stairs where she would wait for Edward in the living room. Susan and Mike were seated on the couch and smiled when they saw Maddy.

"You look like an angel, sweetie." Susan said.
"Thanks mom."
"Where are the two of you going?" Mike questioned.
"I'm not really sure-- Port Angeles, I know-- but I forgot the name of the restaurant." Maddy said.

She took a seat on the couch and waited patiently for Edward.

Edward walked down the stairs in his black dress pants, and maroon button up shirt. He was wearing a charcoal blazer over the shirt. Esme was fixing some flowers by the table in the hallway and gasped when she saw Edward.

"You look great." She said.
"Thanks mom." He said grinning.
"Where are the two of you going?"
"I'm taking her to an Italian restaurant." Edward said.

Esme smiled. She was so glad that Edward was happy again. It seemed like none of the months of depression he spent over Bella mattered now. He had Maddy and that's all he cared about. Rosalie walked into the living room and rolled her eyes when she saw her brother, she couldn't believe he was dating another human. It disgusted her, mostly because the original plan was for the two of them to be together; but instead he preferred girls like Bella and Maddy over her.

"Where are you going?" She hissed.
"I'm going out with Maddy, if you must know." He said.
"Isn't that just wonderful." She said, sarcasm dripping from her words.

Edward rolled his eyes and grabbed the keys to the Volvo. He gave Esme a peck on the cheek before walking out of the door and heading straight to his vehicle. He couldn't wait to see Maddy-- even though he had only left her just a few hours ago, he was missing her dearly. He felt incomplete without being near her. He sped to her house as quick as the Volvo would take him. Stepping out, he straightened the wrinkles from out shirt, and then walked up to the door, and rung the bell.

Maddy smiled when got heard the door bell, quickly she rose from the couch and walked over to it. Smiling when she pulled it back to reveal a breath taking Edward. She bit down on her bottom lip as she studied over his appearance. He looked drop dead gorgeous, she thought as she turned around and waved goodbye to her mom and step father.

"What time will you be home?" Susan ask.
"I'll have her home before eleven." Edward said smiling.
"You two can stay out as long as you like-- I just don't wanna be worried." Susan said smiling.
"I'll keep her safe." Edward said, linking his hand with Maddy's.

With one last goodbye to her family, she walked out of the house and over to the Volvo. Edward opened the door for her, and she got inside; before she could even put her seat belt on, he was inside and starting the car up. She giggled.

"At least try to act human." She said.

He smirked, and placed his hands on the steering wheel as he headed towards Port Angeles. Maddy knew she'd be car sick by the time they arrived-- but a part of her loved the excitement that came along with Edward. Driving fast, living dangerously. It was all just a bonus to her.