Fatal Attraction

Visitors

Image
Edward let a low growl erupt from his throat when he heard the several voices in his head. Some he recognized, while two were not familiar to him. It didn't take him long to figure out who they were though. The thoughts in their minds was so clear to him.

'I can't wait to see my girls. I wish they would wake up already'.
'I've got to get her back, I'll show her how much I love her.'

The first thought was from Maddy's father, and the second was from her ex boyfriend Aaron. Edward was pleased that her father had decided to surprise her by visiting, but Aaron had no reason to come along. He moved a lock of her chocolate hair away from her face, and leaned down and placed a cool kiss upon her cheek.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty." He whispered in her ear.

It was after seven in the morning. He knew he needed to get out of her window, while most people were still sleeping. He also didn't want to be found in her bedroom, when and if her mother decided to wake her. He watched as she slowly stirred. Her eyelids fluttered opened to reveal her radiant brown orbs. He smiled as he leaned down and pressed his lips to her forehead. He wanted so badly to tell her that Aaron was downstairs-- but he knew by telling her that he would ruin the surprise of seeing her father.

"I've got to go. I'll stop back by later. Go downstairs once you wake up good. But please-- put on some clothes first." He said.

Maddy scrunched her eyebrows up in confusion. She looked down and saw that she had slept in just a tank top and her underwear. She smiled, as she grabbed him before he darted out of the room. He turned around and she grabbed him by the collar and brought him down on top of her. She placed a hard kiss upon his lips.

"Come back soon, okay?" She breathed in his ear.

Edward closed his eyes and nodded his head. He couldn't bare to stay away from her long and he knew it. She watched as he quickly disappeared out of her window. She got out of bed and looked through her drawers for something to wear. She had no clue why Edward wanted her to go downstairs. She found a pair of Victoria's Secret lounge pants, and pulled them up over her underwear, and then tossed a hoodie on. She pulled her long hair back in a clip and then walked down the stairs. She turned the corner and gasped when she saw her dad standing there in the living room. She rushed over to him and leaped forward for a hug.

"DAD! I missed you so much." She squealed.
"I missed you too sweet heart." Her dad said.

She hugged him for what seemed like an hour before she backed away. She couldn't believe he surprised her like this. She wasn't expecting to see him until summer, when she visited.

"I can't believe you came!" She said excitedly.
"He didn't come alone." Susan said.
Maddy scrunched her eyebrows up in confusion and turned around to face her mom. There sitting on the couch beside her was Aaron. His raven black hair was gelled to perfection, and he was chewing on his lip piercing. Maddy swallowed hard as she looked him dead in the eyes. What was he doing here?

"Hi Maddy." He said.
"Hi." She said quickly, looking away from him.

She knew why Edward told her to put some clothes on, and she was now glad she grabbed the baggy hoodie to cover herself. She couldn't believe her ex boyfriend was now standing directly in front of her. She felt bad for Edward-- he must have heard their thoughts as soon as they arrived.

"How long have you two been here?" She questioned.
"About an hour. We took a night flight." Her dad said.
"When are you leaving out?" She questioned.
"Tonight unfortunately." Aaron said.

She frowned a bit. She didn't want her dad to leave after only a few hours of spending time with her. She smiled though, happy to at least have one day with him. She would make the most of it.

"So tell me, what have you been up to?"
"Tons, Dad! I've got so much to tell you. Really! I'm actually liking Forks a lot more than I was in the beginning." She said.

Aaron frowned. Her liking Forks was not good for him. He was hoping to come back and sweep her off her feet, but clearly that wasn't the case. Susan frowned over at the boy. She knew Aaron still loved Maddy; that was apparent, but she also saw how happy her daughter was with Edward.

"DADDY!" Ava squealed coming into the room.

Maddy chuckled as he picked his smallest daughter up and spinned her around in the air. They all chatted for a bit. She saw Aaron get up from his seat beside her mom and walk over towards her. She sighed, knowing he probably wanted to talk in private.

"Can we. . talk in private possibly?" He questioned.
"I guess." Maddy said.

She motioned for him to join her upstairs. She would have to explain a lot of things to Aaron, since her messages clearly didn't do her justice. She frowned, not wanting to hurt his feelings, but she didn't know any other possibly ways around this. She was going to be with Edward no matter what.

"So, how have you been?" He questioned, as they walked into her room.
"I've been great-- and you?"
"Horrible. I miss you, Maddy. This is stupid-- we were together for so long." Aaron said.
"I don't care! We're done-- I've moved on, Aaron. I'm dating Edward." She said, crossing her arms and giving him a stern look.

Edward listened from the forest near Maddy's house. He knew Aaron and her was upstairs in her bedroom talking. He was tuned into his thoughts very well. A smile of pride came over his lips when he heard what she said through Aaron's mind. She didn't waste any time in telling him she had moved on.

"I love you, Maddy!"
"I'm sorry, Aaron! I told you. I moved on."
"HOW DO YOU MOVE ON FROM BEING IN LOVE FOR TWO YEARS?" Aaron yelled angrily.

Edward clutched his hands into fist as he heard him yell. His hearing was very good; and it pissed him off that he was yelling at her.

"I can't help it-- I've moved on. Now please, respect my decision and move out of my way. I've only got today with my father." Maddy said walking out of her room.

Aaron grabbed her by the wrist, harder than he intended to, and spun her around. Her face went to horror as she looked into the eyes of her past. She could see that she never loved him. Seeing him today didn't even spark anything from the past, it actually only made her grateful that she had found Edward.

"I'm not leaving until we're together again." He said.
"Then I guess you might as well get an apartment here in Forks-- we're not going to get back together. I'm with Edward." She hissed, pulling her wrist away from him and walking down the stairs.

She joined her dad downstairs and discussed the events of the day with him and Ava. She smiled when he ask for her to show him around the town of Forks, and also to introduce her to this new boyfriend of hers. Aaron was going to be tagging along as well; just because Maddy's dad didn't want to leave him out, since he had told Aaron's parents he would take care of him on the trip.

"You can meet Edward this afternoon, Dad. You'll love him!" Maddy said smiling.
"Okay okay! You two go get ready-- It's going to be a fun day." Her dad said smiling.