Fatal Attraction

Teasing

Image
Edward smiled as he leaned down and pressed his lips to Maddy's forehead. She was peacefully sleeping in her bed, tucked under her silky covers. Her father was gone to work, and Jasper was waiting for Edward outside. He locked up the house, and then met his brother in the back yard of Maddy's house. He was impressed Jasper found him so quickly.

"Their vampires here." Jasper stated.
"How do you know already?"
"I caught the scent when I came into town-- I'd say at least eight."
"Six people are missing." Edward said.
"Come on, let's see what we can dig up." Jasper said.

The two of them took off into the forest running. Edward hoped that it was just a coven of vampires who were feeding off the people, but for some reason he knew that wasn't the case. He just had a horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach. Jasper held up a finger when they neared a creek. Edward looked in the distance and saw a old log cabin, nearly ready to crumble to the ground.

"Inside-- that's where they are."
"What should we do?" Edward ask.
"It's not our job to do anything. I just suggest getting Maddy out of here."

Edward ran his fingers through his hair as he and Jasper ran back to her house. Edward knew it wasn't his place to do anything about this. The Volturi would step in once it got so far. He just wished they'd step in soon. He didn't want anymore innocent people to die-- any people Maddy might know.

"Thanks for coming, Jasper."
"No problem-- I think Carlisle should contact the Volturi."
"I do as well."
"How many more days are you and Maddy staying?"
"Three."
"I'll have him phone then-- We wouldn't want Maddy being around when the Volturi stepped in."
"No, we wouldn't." Edward said.

He waved goodbye to his brother and then made his way back in the home. He was glad they discovered the vampires. He now knew he would need to keep a close eye on Maddy. She wouldn't be allowed to go anywhere outside without him. Edward was walking up the steps when it hit him.

Aaron was missing.

He cursed loudly, probably waking Maddy who was sleeping up the stairs. If Aaron was a vampire then that couldn't be good. Edward groaned, as he walked up the stairs and peeked in on his girlfriend. Surprisingly, she slept through his loud outburst of profanities. He looked down and stroked her hair.

"I love you so much, Madison." He whispered.
"Mmm. I love you too." She said opening her eyes.

He shook his head and chuckled, "You aren't sleeping?"
"I was-- I could have swore someone was downstairs cursing though."

He chucked once again, "Guilty."

She scooted over, and allowed Edward to get in bed beside her. She curled up against him, using her hands to circle around his stomach. He smiled as he watched her tiny fingers slide across his stone hard abdominal.

"Somethings going on." She stated.
"Hmm?"
"You're not telling me something." She said, looking up into his eyes.

He was caught off guard. How did she know?

"What do you mean?"
"You have a lot on your mind." She said.
He laughed nervously, "What are you. . . a mind reader now?"
She giggled, "No. . . but I know when you have a lot on your mind. What's going on?"
"It's nothing." He said quickly.
"If it was nothing then it wouldn't affect you like this. . . Is it what Jacob said?"
"No-- I actually completely forgot about that mutt."
"Good-- you should."
"It's nothing to worry about, love." He said bowing down and kissing her forehead.

She sighed. "You're lying to me-- it is something to worry about."

Edward just shook his head, hoping she would believe him. Maddy bit down on her bottom lip, and then looked up into his eyes. She wanted to know what was going on. She knew it was something big. If he had to phone home-- then it was something that was serious. She had never used the tactic of seduction before, but right now, she believed it would be the only thing that would work in her favor.

Edward was caught off guard when Maddy's soft lips gently attacked his neck. She began biting and sucking on his flesh. It was driving him wild, as her tongue darted over the cold flesh. She moved up to his ear, and nibbled lightly. She began shifting her weight, and she was soon straddling him. He could feel himself getting carried away. He placed his hand on her chin and brought her face up so he could look into her eyes. She smirked, and then leaned down and pressed her lips against his. He lost himself in the kiss, forgetting about everything else.

She pulled away and then looked down into his eyes. She could tell he was aroused at the moment.

"Tell me what's going on." She said, as she placed another kiss on his lips.
"Nothing." He said breathless.
"Liar." She said, planting a kiss along his jaw.

He groaned, "Fine! Stop the teasing and I'll tell you." He said.

He couldn't take it anymore. If she didn't stop, then he was going to lose control. He couldn't handle it anymore. She was too tempting right now. He had always believed in saving himself for marriage-- and he wouldn't even think about having sex with Maddy while she's still human, but if she continued at the pace she was going, all of that was going out the window. He had been defeated.

"Go on." She said sitting up, though she was still straddling him.
"I think the disappearances are because of vampires." He stated.
"Vampires?" She ask.
"Yes-- I believe they are creating newborns in the town."

Her mouth formed an O shape, and she nodded her head.

"That's not good-- is it?"
"No, it isn't. But it's not our job to deal with it. When we go home, Carlisle will contact the Volturi."
"The Volturi?"
"Like a royal family of our kind. They basically keep things in order."

She nodded her head again and then moved herself from his lap, and curled up beside him. She yawned and he laughed.

"You're all up for teasing me until you get your answer-- but once you get what you want. . . "
"You wouldn't let it go any further anyways." She said quickly.
"It's not safe. . . and I want to wait until I'm married."
"That could be years down the road."
"I don't think so." He said starring up at the ceiling.

She could feel herself blushing. She and Edward had never discussed marriage, but she knew that one day she wanted to be his wife.

"I want to have sex with you while I'm still human. It's one of the experiences I want."
"It can't happen."
"It can."
"Can't."
"Stop being so damn protective! We'll be careful."

He groaned. He knew he shouldn't fight the subject. She had proved that tonight. When, and if she wanted sex with Edward-- all it would take is a little effort to make him surrender.