Fatal Attraction

Art Of Seduction

Image

Maddy walked into her bedroom with a towel wrapped around her body. During her shower, she had done a lot of thinking. If Alice had a vision that she was a vampire soon-- then that meant that it was going to happen unless someone stopped it. Unless Edward stopped it. What if he couldn't stop it? She wasn't about to become a vampire without having sex first. She was hellbent on that happening. She looked around her room and frowned when she didn't see Edward anywhere. She wanted it to happen now. Not later, but now.

She picked up the sheet of paper and read the elegant script on the page. He would be back soon, he wanted her to go ahead and get ready. Sighing, she walked over and pulled some clothing out of her closet. Her original clothes were no longer going to work for her plan. She grabbed a jean skirt, and a tight low cut top out of her closet. She normally wore a tank under the top, and some leggings under her skirt, but not today. She picked up her sexiest matching bra and underwear, and then changed into her outfit of seduction.

She tried to remember the way Edward preferred her hair. She blow dried her hair, she ran a straightener over it. Placing some hair wax on her hand, she began to piece and place her hair perfectly. She then began doing her make-up. She didn't put too much on. Edward preferred her natural. It didn't take her long before she was finished.

She walked down the stairs and saw her mother sitting on the couch.

"Where you going?" Susan ask.
"Edward came home! I'm going to go over to his house for awhile."
"Oh, okay."

Susan knew Maddy needed to spend time with him. She was surprised her daughter was dealing with the disappearance of her father so well. Ava was heartbroken, but slowly getting over it. Susan didn't know if she would ever fully heal. Chris was her first love, and father of her beautiful girls. How could someone move on from that?

"Mike and I are staying in Port Angeles tonight. Don't forget your key."
"Okay. . . Is Ava going with you?"
"Yes, and Claire is staying with a friend. Are you sure you'll be fine here by yourself?" Susan ask.
"I guess."
"Do you think the Cullen's would mind you staying with them? I'm sure Alice wouldn't mind. . . and Edward would be thrilled." Susan said.

Maddy smiled, "I think they'd be fine with that."

Susan believed that Maddy was an adult(which she would be in just a couple of weeks), so she felt she was old enough to stay over her boyfriends.

There was a knock and Maddy smiled as she walked over and answered it. Edward looked tense, but she ignored it and leaped into his arms. He took in her scent and smiled, trying to put the vision Alice had saw behind him. He didn't want it to happen, he wasn't prepared for it to happen just yet.

"Hello Susan." He said.
"Hi Edward, how was your trip?"
"It was fine, Glad to be home."

Susan smiled.

"Love you mom, see you tomorrow."
"Bye sweetheart."

Edward walked Alice out to the Volvo and opened the door for her.

"Your mom is going to Port Angeles?"
"Mhm."
"So, you've got the house to yourself?"
"Mhm."

He knew he couldn't get out of it now. He thought he might be able to cut their time together short, by inviting Alice back home early, but now Maddy would just suggest going to her house. He was stuck, and there was no way to get out. Maybe if he possibly wore her out to the point of exhaustion, so by the end of the night she wouldn't even be concerned with sex.

"So, what's the plans for today?"
"I figured we could go for a hike, watch a movie, cook a nice dinner."
"How about we skip the hike." Maddy suggested, "I'm not dressed for hiking."

He swallowed hard as he looked at her outfit of choice. She was wearing a tiny little jean skirt, and a shirt that left nothing to the imagination. Normally she didn't dress like this, so he was positive what was going on in her mind.

"I'm sure Alice or Rose have clothes at home you could change into."
"But, I don't wanna hike." She pouted.
"How come?" He ask.
"Because! I just want to stay in with you. . ."
"Fine." He gave in.

Was there really any reason to fight it?

"Who is home?" She ask, when he parked the Volvo.

He sighed, "No one."
"Oh. . ." She said with a strange voice.
"When will they be coming home?" She ask a few seconds later.
"Tomorrow morning." He said softly.

She smirked, as she bit down on her bottom lip gently. Could her plan work any better?

She stepped out of the Volvo and he appeared at her side quickly, and slipped his hand in between hers. He was still banking on talking her out of it. He would just have to tell her how dangerous it would be if they even attempted to have sex.

"What movie are we going to watch?" Maddy ask.
"Whatever you want, love."
"A scary one!" She said, walking over to the large collection of DVDs.

Edward walked into the kitchen and began popping her some popcorn. He knew she loved snacking on it while she watched movies. He could only hope she got really distracted by the movies.
♠ ♠ ♠
My apologies for any mistakes in this one. Wanted to give you guys something before I went to school!