Fatal Attraction

Meadow

Image
Maddy grinned as she lay in the meadow with Edward. A year had passed since the incident with Aaron. An entire year of her being a vampire. They had gotten married two months after the incident. It was a very short, and small ceremony. Maddy didn't want anyone there other than the Cullen family, her father, and Jacob.

Mason was growing extremely fast. He already looked like a three year old. Maddy smiled as she watched him run around back and forth with Rosalie and Emmett. It was her dream coming true. Looking over in the distance she saw Esme, Alice, and Jasper in discussion about a flower Esme had found, and by an old tree was her father and Carlisle. She smiled. There was only one thing different about the dream, and that was Jacob Black. Somehow, in the weird fantasy world, he fit in. She considered him her brother now, even though she knew how twisted that sounded. He was a big role in her life.

"Hey squirt." Jacob said coming out of the forest, and picking up Mason.
"Uncle Jake!" Mason squealed.

Maddy smiled as she watched Jacob and Mason hug.

"How's Leah?" Maddy ask.
"She's fine. barbecuing with Seth and her mom today." Jacob stated.

Jacob and Bella broke up a month or so after the incident. She couldn't handle the fantasy world any longer, and ended up moving back with her mom. Jacob found comfort in Leah, who ended up being the woman he always dreamed of. Leah actually understood how protective Jacob was of Maddy, and Maddy considered Leah a friend. It was odd how the worlds linked themselves together, but it seemed to work.

"DADDY!" Mason squealed, running into Edward's arms, just as he had in her dream from when she was a human.

She grinned as Edward picked him up, and tossed him high into the air, catching him a second later. Mason let out a loud cackle.

"Weird how things turn out, isn't it?" Her father said, sinking down in the grass beside her.
"Very." She stated, looking around with her topaz colored eyes.

Coming to Forks ended up turning her entire world upside down, but she wouldn't have it any other way. She was thankful for everyone she had in her life. Edward was thankful too. He had everything he could have ever dreamed of. A beautiful wife, an amazing son, and eternity to spend with them. He thought it was funny how it all started out as an attraction, a fatal attraction, that could have easily went the wrong way-- but it didn't. The fatal attraction led to their happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End!
Thanks to everyone who supported, messaged, commented, subscribed, made banners, and read the story! It means a lot, and the ending results are incredible! Thank you guys so so much!