Lone Angel vs. Hell

Intro

Hey. Before we go any further - Who’s side are you on here? Mine - or theirs? If you’re with them, I suggest you go meet them in Hell and leave me alone. That’s not an insult by the way, I mean it - they’re in Hell.
But, if you’re on my side, which I doubt, then I guess I should tell you about why we’re here, I guess…
Well, first of all, hi, name’s Syra. I went up to the big place in the sky a while ago, I’m not too sure how - when you go, you apparently you lose memory of your last suffering - but I’ll tell you this: being an Angel sucks. Did you know that Angel’s wings and feathers all have minds of their own? It kind of makes flying a pain in the rear, so naturally, I’m still working on it. I’ll probably never get there, but quite frankly, I couldn’t care less - where would I fly to anyway? Sure, I could leave, but according to my ‘‘superiors’’ when an Angel leaves Heaven, they can’t come back for some reason they wouldn’t explain.
So that’s my situation up there right now… but, my story doesn’t stop there (besides, if it did, this story would be extremely boring, right?), if there’s a Heaven, there has to be a Hell as well, right? Correct, my Angel-stalking-friend (forgive me if you’re not, but that’s what you shall be known as to me, seeing I have no idea what your real name is, nor do I have the means of asking you so…). And the Devil himself has been up to some deep thinking these last few days, and trust me, if Satan himself is doing some thinking, things can’t be going good down there, right?

Want to find out what he’s up to? Well, so do I, so - what are you waiting for? Let’s get going, pal!