False Impressions

May 29 1964

May 29 1964

Today I woke up around 6:30 had a shower got dressed ate something’s and then headed to work. When I got home I layed around watched some TV, and well watching TV then phone rang, I got up to get it when I became really dizzy and couldn’t stand up, so I sat down. I felt so light headed, it really scared me. When the room stopped spinning and I could stand up again with out feeling dizzy I picked up the phone and called up Jackson, to see if he was the one who called me, and lucky me it was him who called. He asked me why I hadn’t picked up the phone when he called, and I told him what happen. He sounded really worried. He reassured me that he’d come over to make sure I’m ok. I told him he didn’t have to since I felt a little better now but he insisted that he come. So about an hour later Jason was knocking at my door.

Once I let him in, it was kinda quiet I mean I wasn’t in the mood to carry on this big ol’ conversation about work and I don’t think he was either. We ended up laying down on the couch together and no sooner later did I fall asleep I mean I really didn’t feel good it could have been all the stress I was under about my Great Grandma passing away and that her funeral being tomorrow. Anyways it was around 11 when I was woken up to Jackson getting off the couch half dazed I asked him where he was goin and he said something like “I’ve got to get to work I’m working the 11:30 to 8:30 shift. But I will be here to pick you up for the funerals so don’t leave with out me. Ok?” He questioned me, I just nodded my head and went back to sleep. I was awoken again when Jackson kissed me on the head and told me to the lock the door, so after he left I locked the door and headed to bed. Once I got into bed I finally clued into everything Jackson said and started to cry. I really didn’t want to go to the funeral tomorrow. I didn’t really face the fact that she’s gone. I know its been a few days since I found out and I bet you’d think I’d start to accept the fact that she’s gone but I still haven’t and most likely wont for a bit. Gee, it was so nice of Jackson to take the night shift so he could take me and also be there for Great Grandma.

Okay before I start crying aging I’m gonna try and get some sleep. I’m sure that I’ll write tomorrow till then goodbye.