False Impressions

So much for the phone calls

June 4th 1964

Wow, I really haven’t written in a long time. Well that could be because there really isn’t much to write about, I haven’t talked with Jackson since the last time he was over. So much for the phone calls he promised me. I painted the living room today, since I had the day off I thought I might as well paint, and to my surprise it didn’t take me very long, and the finish product looks really good.

Any who, today after I painted and waiting for the walls to dry I decided to catch up on laundry, and what not. I found some of Jackson’s clothes and decided to drop them off at his house. When I got there the front light was on but no one answered the door when I knocked, and I swear once more I seen shadows moving around from the front window. So I knocked once more, and no one answered so I placed the bag on the door knob, and started to walk home. I swear as soon as I got 10 feet from his place the door opened then closed and the front light turned of, so I have no clue what’s going on at Jackson’s or its just my mind playing tricks on me. 'Cause as silly as I may sound I really miss having Jackson around yeah, yeah I know I’ve only been with out home for like 3 days but I miss his voice saying my name and his heart melting smile. And now that I’m thinking about missing people I really do miss my great grandma. I know that she’d be happy about Jackson and I going out, she always loved him as if her was her grandson; I guess he reminded her of great grandpa, or at less that’s what she would say. But I just think she enjoyed having a man in the house.

I’m gonna start writing about something else before I start to cry again. So, today after I was done painting and waiting for my clothes to dry I placed the old picture of me and Jackson in a picture frame and placed it on the end table, it looks cute but I think we should take a new picture with us together, so we can show age difference or something, or not; I just would like a newer picture.

Well its 6:30 I think I should make myself something to eat, so I’m off to make myself something to eat. Till I write again buh-bye.