Status: HIATUS - I'm so sorry, but I don't have time to write for this story, and I need to figure out exactly where I want it to go.

Only You Can Save Me

Chapter Six

Once we got there, Jussi lead us to his bus where music by some band I didn't recognize was playing. Jussi took my hand as he opened the door and walked inside. The rest of the guys from The 69 Eyes were sitting around the table playing some card game. They all looked at us when we entered and I shyly waved at them. Jolene was biting her lip, trying not to smile like an idiot.

"Hello there." Jyrki said as he stood up. He walked over to us and stopped in front of me. "You're the girl from last night, right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Her name's Lyssa. She's gonna be our merch girl, okay?" Jussi said.

"Alright. We need another one anyway. The old one was a bitch." Jyrki said smiling. "I think we should properly introduce ourselves. I'm Jyrki. This is Bazie, Archzie and Timo." He said as he pointed to the other band members. They each smiled and waved at me.

"Hei." I said.

"Is it alright if she takes the free bunk?" Jussi asked.

"Of course. And who is this?" Jyrki asked as he turned to Jolene.

"This is my best friend Jolene. Jussi said she could work as the MSI merch girl." I said.

"That's great, I'll call Jimmy and let him know. MSI's quit after yesterdays show, so they really need someone." Jyrki said and started to walk away pulling out his cell phone. "Oh, Jussi, show her where her bunk is and get her situated."

The three of us, meaning Jussi, Jolene and myself, walked to the back of the bus with my things.

"This one is yours." He said pointing to a bottom bunk.

"Okay." I smiled. "Where should I put all my shit?"

"Well, put your clothes in the drawers here." He said pointing to a row of drawers next to the bunks. "Just use the ones that are empty and put tape with your name on it on them so no one opens it by mistake. And you can put your other stuff wherever you want. I'd keep it in my bunk if I were you though. It'll be safer there."

"Alright, thanks. Jo, can you help me unpack?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said and we set to work. Jussi left us alone after telling us to come back to the front of the bus when we were done.

"I can't believe this is happening.." I said.

"I know. It feels like a dream come true."

"It is." She said and we laughed a little.

After we finished unpacking everything, we walked out into the front of the bus where the guys were. They were still playing cards at the table.

"Hey, why don't you ladies come and join us?" Bazie said as we walked over.

"Sure." We said and sat down next to them. I was next to Jussi and Jolene was in between me and Archzie.

"So what are you playing?" I asked looking down at the quarters on the table.

"Screw Your Neighbor." Jussi said and we laughed at the name. "Not the most intense or complex game, but its still fun."

"It is." I laughed. "I love the look on people's faces when you stop them with a king. Its priceless. They look so defeated." I said laughing, recalling a memory from my childhood when I played with my cousins.

"So how about we start a new game since we have two more players?" Jyrki suggested.

"Alright. Timo said and took everyones cards.

For those of you who don't know, Screw Your Neighbor is played like this: Everyone starts out with three quarters (Or whatever else you have. You could play with peanuts if you wanted to. I did haha) and they symbolize how many chances you have left. The dealer changes each time and everyone gets one card. If you have a high card, you stay. If you have a low card, you pass. An Ace is either the lowest or the highest, whichever you decide before playing. If you're the dealer, and you wanna pass the card, you flip over the card on top of the card deck. You MUST give the person next to you your card if they want to pass, no matter how high or low it is. Unless, its a King. Then, you flip it over and laugh at them because they just got screwed. At the end of the round, everyone flips their cards over on the table. When you have the lowest card, you put one coin in the middle of the table. Once you run out of coins, you get a free ride. If you lose again, you're out of the game. You keep playing until everyone but one person is out and the winner gets the money, or whatever else, is in the middle. To make it more interesting, you could use higher currency. And its very important to keep your poker face on. If someone thinks you have a shitty card, they wont pass; if someone thinks you have a good card, they will. And then you could end up losing. So I always bluff.

"Who wants to deal first?" Archzie said as he got more quarters for everyone.

"I'll do it." I said and Timo handed me the cards. Once we each got three quarters, I shuffled them and then passed one card to each of the players going clockwise and then one to myself.

I looked at my card. A King. Sweet. I hope I get to use it.

"Alright, Jo, stay or pass?" I asked.

"Pass." She said and passed the card to Archzie. They trade cards and he looks at his new one.

"Pass." Archzie said and it continued down the line until it got to Jussi. He looked at it and went to pass it to me, but I quickly flipped my King over smiling at him.

"Fuckkk." He said and we all laughed.

"You just got screwed. Haha!" Jyrki said smiling. Then we all flipped our cards over and Jussi put his quarter in the middle.

The game went on like this until, finally, Jyrki won. Throughout the game we talked about random stuff and got to know each other a little better. They're all really nice guys and I'm so thrilled to be working for them now.

Suddenly, the door to the bus flew open and in walked a man with long spiked up hair followed by two women and a chubby guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooooooooooooooooooooooh i wonder who those mysterious people could be... hahaha i know its super obvious XD

and sorry if my explanation of the card game confused you. its hard to explain in words. its easier to show you how its done.

comments = love

xoxoTrisha