Goldolicks and the Three Vampires

1/1

Once upon a time there was this pretty, little, young, blonde girl with nice smelling blood. Everyone called her Goldilocks for her bright blonde hair that was always in pigtails. She wore a red maiden’s outfit, and a bright smile. She was skipping down the forest path when she came across an old mansion. She became curious, and started walking straight into a death trap. The big black door creaked, and she became increasingly nervous. Her blood was warm, making it smell more delicious than ever. Chicken potpie, even. She suddenly decided she was hungry, so the little girl skipped into the kitchen. She stopped when she saw three bowls of blood. Goldilocks thought it was different for she didn’t know anybody drank blood. Ignoring the difference, she took a spoonful of the first bowl, and spit it out.

“This blood is too A positive.” She went to the next bowl, and took a spoonful.

“This blood is too B negative.” She went to the last bowl, and took a spoonful. “This blood is just right.” She smiled, and had the rest of the O negative blood that was in the bowl.

When she finished, she felt herself grow tired, so she walked into the living room, where she saw three chairs. Goldilocks sat in the first seat, and scrunched up her young face.

“This chair is too big.” She exclaimed. She sat in the second chair. “This throne is too big, too!” She whined. She sat down in the last chair. “This chair is just right!” She sighed. But just as she got comfortable, the chair broke into an extraordinary amount of wooden stakes.

Goldilocks felt so much more tired, that decided to walk into the bedroom and saw three coffins. Strange, she thought, why would anyone sleep in a coffin? Oh well, these coffins look nice and comfy! She rested in the first coffin, but wasn’t happy.

“This coffin is too hard!” She exclaimed, and stepped out of the first and darkest coffin. She went into the second coffin, and still wasn’t pleased. “This coffin is too soft!” She went to the last coffin, and relaxed. “This coffin is just right.” And with those last few words, she fell into a slumber.

Just as the young girl fell to sleep, the three vampires came home from their nighttime hunt. They stepped into the house, and noticed that something smelled good. There was fresh young blood somewhere in the house.

All three hungry vamps lurked into the kitchen. “Someone’s been drinking my blood!” The eldest and darkest vampire seethed.

“Someone’s been drinking my blood, too!” The palest woman spat, knocking over and spilling the blood.

“Someone drank all of my blood!” The youngest, hungriest, meanest vampire growled. His nostrils flared, when he once again smelled that delectable smell. When he was about to run around demanding the intruder to be dinner, his dark eyes glanced at his chair. His broken chair. “I swear, if this little girl doesn’t taste good.” He clenched his fists while he, his sire, and sire’s partner skulked up the stairs. They saw their bedroom door open, and gracefully rushed in.

“Someone’s been sleeping in my coffin!” The old vampire exclaimed.

“Someone’s been sleeping in my coffin, too!” The woman furiously declared.

“Someone’s still sleeping in my coffin!” The young boy said, leaning over to the girl. “I think she needs to be taught a little lesson.” He touched her face, and moved his fangs to her neck.

Just then, Goldilocks woke up from her slumber, and saw the pale vampire standing over her, touching her face. “Help!” She screamed, but the vampire shushed her. Right then, he sunk his teeth into her neck, and she was never able to trespass in anyone else’s home.