Life Is Beautiful

011.

"I just don't see what the problem is mother!" Rebecca exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.
Rebecca's mother shook her head and leaned down toward her daughter, "He's too old for you two to be talking so much."
Rebecca scoffed and turned to her father who was sitting across from her at the dinner table.

"Father do you hear this?"
David looked up from his book, "Adalinda, Rebecca and Frank just talk. Theres absolutely no harm. She gets quite lonely up here, might as well let her have a friend."
Rebecca grinned triumphantly at her father and then turned to her mother. "See? Even father knows how alone I am sometimes. I don't have Hannah, you might as well let me talk to Frank."
Adalinda crossed her arms, "He doesn't even speak German, and you don't even speak English."
"Yes mother, actually I do speak English. They taught us in school, before I was forced into Jewish secondary. Even so, I have my textbook to help me out."

"Theres no harm Adalinda. The young boys only seventeen, I bet he gets lonely in that room too." David jerked his head over to Frank in the young teenagers bedroom he shared with Rebecca.
"But David, you don't see the way he looks at her!" Adalinda whispered and walked over to David.
Rebecca was taken back at her mothers comment and looked towards the room she shared with Frank.
Obviously the way he looked at her wasn't just a glance, it was more by the way her mother was reacting.
"Drop it Adalinda. Let them be for now."
Adalinda put her hands up and pulled out a chair from the dinner table. "Alright. But don't be surprised when we have a love story on our hands."

Rebecca and her fathers heads both shot towards her mother and their eyes were wide.
"Mother, don't be so preposterous!" Rebecca whispered harshly at her, and crossed her arms.
Adalinda turned towards her daughter and raised her eyebrows, "Excuse me Rebecca?"
Rebecca nodded, "Yes mother, you're being absurd. As if a love story would be happening at a time like this! I have to focus on us, not a silly thing you call love."
Rebecca wasn't overreacting because she was offended her mother would even think of such a thing. Actually, it was the opposite. She was overreacting to cover the fact that she was thinking of a love story in her mind.

A love story only her and Frank starred in.
Where there was no mess going on in the world, and where she wasn't just a silly fifteen year old girl.
With a school girl crush on a seventeen year old boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a crappy filler.