‹ Prequel: I'll Remember You
Status: SEMI-HIATUS

Assurance Closure

.Family.

Brooke awoke and looked over at the sleeping man next to her. She smiled and moved some hair out of his closed eyes. They fluttered open and he gave her a sleepy smile.

"Ello."

"Ello." she said quietly. He grinned and kissed her softly. They laid there, Brooke playing with his fingers and smiled.

"Brooke, let's go to your flat. I'm sure that Embry misses you."

"I'm sure she misses you too." Oli smiled and he felt a slight blush in his cheeks.

Brooke smiled and touched his cheeks that had turned red. Which made him blush more.Brooke laughed and Oli buried his head in her shoulder, which made her laugh more.

"Shut up." he mumbled. Brooke couldn't stop giggling.

Oli mumbled some more things and then Brooke turned. His eyes were closed and cheeks were flushed. She lent forward and kissed him softly on the lips. He kissed back and his hands went to her cheeks. she started to pull back and he lent more forward and was soon laying on top of her, their lips moving non-stop on each others. His hands moved up her sides and under the shirt. She wound her hands in his hair and down his spine. He pulled away. Brooke sighed and kissed his neck softly.

"Thank you Oli." he smiled, knowing what she meant.

______________________________________________________________________

Brooke and Oli walked hand in hand to the park. Embry spotted them immediately. She ran full sprint and jumped on both of them, causing them to fall to the ground. Curtis walked over and smiled down at them.

"Yeah. Ya look like a family." Oli smiled and Brooke did too.

"Mommy and Daddy spent the night together."

"Yeah we did sweetie." Brooke said, messing with her hair. Embry smiled.

"Can Daddy spend the night tonight?" Brooke and Oli exchanged looks.

"I don't know honey."

"Pwese?" she bit her lip.

"Maybe honey. We'll have to see, okay?" she nodded.

"Mommy, can we go home and eat?" she pulled her mother and father up and stood in front of them.

"Well, I'm goin' to go 'ome mates, so I'll see you later." Curtis said waving. he gave Embry a hug and then walked away. Embry grabbed her parents hands and pulled them along.

"Are Mommy and Daddy in love again?" she asked softly. Oli and Brooke looked at each other.

"Sweetie, I never stopped loving your father." Oli smiled and Embry squealed.

"Mommy! Guess what mister Curtis told me?"

"What did mister Curtis tell you?"

"That Halloween is soon." Brooke smiled.

"He's right. It's in two weeks."

"Mommy! I want to be a dinosaur for Halloween!" Brooke laughed.

"We'll see honey. We have to see if there any costumes for that."

"Can we go right now? Pweseeee?" she pouted, and Oli was the one to cave first.

"Yeah. Let's go now." Brooke laughed softly and mussed with his hair. He blushed again. They walked and then they got a cab. They rode and soon they were at a costume store.

"Mommy lookie!" she squealed and ran to a dino costume. She went and tried it on. She came out and Oli and Brooke both cooed.

"You're adorable honey." she smiled and changed back into her regular clothes. Oli and Brooke looked around for a bit and then came across the couples section.

Brooke pulled out a shirt and pants prisoner's uniform and Oli found a matching police uniform. She laughed and they tried them on. When she walked out and saw Oli she was laughing more.

He smirked when he saw her.

"I think that this is going to be one entertaining Halloween." she nodded and then they paid for all three of the costumes. They caught a cab and went to Brooke's flat. Once inside Embry ran to her room and put her costume in the closet. Brooke and Oli sat on the couch. Oli wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

"I'm glad that you were moved here." she looked up and smiled.

"Me too." he took a deep breath,

"Brooke, I know that it may seem obvious, but I want to make sure. Will you be mine...again?" she laughed.

"For the third time. Yes." he smirked and lent down and kissed her. They heard a small giggle and pulled away to see Embry looking at them.

"Mommy and Daddy were kissingggg." Brooke and Oli laughed softly.

"Yes sweetie, we were."

"Are mommy and daddy going to get married?" they looked at each other.

"Maybe honey. We'll see, okay?" Brooke said tentatively. Embry found this acceptable and nodded, sitting next to Brooke on the couch.

___________________________________________________

Brooke was hold the one year old Embry. Everyday she looked more and more like Oliver.

Brooke couldn't help it. She set the sleeping baby down and went to her room. She opened a tote and looked through it's contents.

There were some pants, a couple of hoodies, about twelve shirts. There were a few BMTH C.D.'s. And a huge amount of pictures.

She felt tears come to her eyes.

"I shouldn't've left." she said softly wiping the tears away. She got up, and went back into the baby's room and picked her up, walking to her room and falling asleep with her in her arms, glad to be able to hold something like Oli.

_____________________________________________________________


It had been almost two years.

He still thought of Brooke, he just didn't speak of her anymore. The guys knew not to speak about her either, not unless he wanted to get bitched at.

Oli was sitting on his couch, weed and alcohol in his system. The music from the party didn't reach him. He didn't like to think of Brooke. It hurt him too much.

So, he focused more on the band.

And more on random hook-ups.

And the booze and weed.

But he still couldn't forget her scent.

The taste of her lips.

The feel of her hair.

The intensity of her eyes.

The sound of her voice when she said anything at all.

Her laughter.

And the love he denied he had.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah.
it's short. next one will be up right after this. : )

comments will help motivate updates.