‹ Prequel: I'll Remember You
Status: SEMI-HIATUS

Assurance Closure

.Halloween.

Brooke and Oli were walking around the streets, taking their daughter trick-or-treating. All the other BMTH guys were with them too.

Everyone seemed to love Embry. and she adored all of them in turn. Oli was walking with his arm around Brooke, his tattoos looking strange against the blue of the short-sleeved uniform. Her costume was long sleeved and long panted, and she had a hat on sideways. Embry was walking ahead with the other guys. Oli kissed Brooke, right under her ear. She laughed softly, he knew that it always tickled her.

"Oli, I was thinking that if the guys don't mind watching Embry, we could go to your flat and watch some movies?" she asked him softly. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. Of course." she grinned and then they caught up with the others.

When Embry had enough candy, Oli asked them if they minded watching Embry. They all agreed so they headed to Brooke's flat. Embry wanted her mom and dad to spend some time together so she didn't mind being watched by Curtis, the two Matt's, and Lee. Both Oli and Brooke gave her a hug and kiss and then they went to Oli's flat.

Once inside Brooke attached her lips to his neck. His arms wrapped around her and he moved his head so that her lips were on his. They stumbled back to his bed, the passion heating up. Once on the bed, he began to unbutton her top and soon it was on the ground. her hands worked on the buttons of his costume. Her hands ran up his inked chest and down his spine. She felt him shiver and she grinned. He pulled away and looked down at her.

"Brooke, you said-"

"No. Oli." she said and pulled him back down to her lips.

He wasn't going to argue with her so he kissed her back fully, his hands brushing against her stomach and back. Her hands traveled down to his pants and she undid his pants and he shimmied out of them. Her pants soon joined his.

"Brooke, babe?"

"Mmmm?"

"Are you sure?" he asked softly. He was soon going to be at the point of no return. she smiled up at him and nodded.

"Yes, Oli I'm sure. Just...use a condom. We don't need anymore Embry's for a while, okay?" he laughed and she smiled playfully. He reached over to the bedside drawer and pulled one out.

:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:

Brooke awoke later and sighed contently. She was happy about the events of the night. She looked up and smiled at the sleeping form of Mr. Oliver Scott Sykes. she lightly brushed her fingertips against his cheek. She heard his breathing change and his eyes fluttered open. He gave her a smile and pulled he closer.

"Brooke, I love you." she smiled and snuggled into his inked chest and neck.

"I love you too, Oli." his arms tightened for a second and then relaxed some. he sighed and they fell back asleep, finally content in each others arms.

:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:

Brooke awoke again and looked over at the sleeping form of Oli. She smiled and lifted his arm carefully and got out of the bed. She slipped on her panties and found a shirt of Oli's and slipped it on. She dug around and found some basketball shorts and pulled them on, using the drawstring to hold them to her frame.She walked out of his room and began to make him some breakfast.

As she was making the pancakes, she felt arms wrap around her waist.

"Mmm...making breakfast?" she grinned and kissed his neck softly.

"Yep. Just for you, babe." he grinned.

"That's great. Did-"

"Coffee is almost ready." he grinned again and gave her neck a soft kiss.

"You're amazin'. In every way." she blushed and he laughed and
poured them both a cup of coffee.

"I've got to work later on today." Brooke said while taking a sip. He pouted.

"I'm sorry Oli. That is why I came here. For my job."

"I know."

"Plus I need to support myself and our daughter."

"I'll 'elp out." Brooke bit her lip.

"I don't know Oli. Em isn't used to having people around all the time."

"What do you mean? Didn't any of your other boyfriends ever meet her?" Brooke cleared her throat.

"Oli. I never really dated. I was always busy with Em or my job. She's met my co-workers but not on a regular basis."

"Oh." she shook her head.

"Oliver, don't feel bad. I know how you've lived. I expected nothing less of you." he sighed.

"I'm sorry Brooke." he said again. she shook her head.

"Honestly Oli, don't worry about it. As long as the next time you tour you won't."

"But-"

"We can't come with you." his face fell.

"Oli, I have a job, and being around all of that isn't good for a three year old."

"You're right, I just...I want you to be there with me." she grinned.

"Oli."

"Hmm?"

"I love you too." he grinned and kissed her softly.

_________________________________________________________

Brooke was digging through some old photos, not knowing that some of the band were in them. Embry walked in, and saw them.

"Mommy, why do them boys let someone color on them?" Brooke laughed.

"Because they wanted to."

"Mommy, did anyone ever color you?" She smiled and nodded, showing the tattoo on her wrist. it was a black spiral heart and under it there were two sets of initials.

OSS and EHS

"Mommy what's that say?"

"This one is OSS."

"What's that mean?"

"It stands for someone your mommy cares for deeply."

"What about the other one?"

"That's your initials sweetie. See. Embry. Holly. Sykes."

"What about the other name I gots?"

"I don't want you to have that one forever. Just until you get a little older." the tot smiled and nodded.

"Mommy. Guess what?"

"What?"

"I maded you a card." Brooke smiled. She walked over to where the young girl was pulling her.

"Miss Bertha said that we gots to make our mommies and daddies something. But I told her that I don't gots a daddy. So she let me make you super special one." Brooke smiled down at the girl and she handed her mommy the card.

"Miss Bertha writed in it. But I told hers what to put." Brooke opened it.

'Mommy.
You're the greatest! I love you bunches. When I get older, I want to take you to all the places you talk about. Happy mothers day!'

Brooke felt tears come to her eyes.

"Why you sad mommy?"

"I'm not sweetie. I love the card. See, sometimes when grown-ups get really happy, they cry. It doesn't mean that they're sad, it just means that they don't know how else to show it."

"So you likes my card?"

"I love your card sweetie."