‹ Prequel: I'll Remember You
Status: SEMI-HIATUS

Assurance Closure

.Memories.

Brooke was sitting on the plane, Embry sitting next to her looking out the window.

"Mommy...we're in first class?" the little girl asked excited. Brooke laughed at her daughters excitement.

"Yes we are honey. Look, see we're higher than the clouds." the little girl nodded.

"I've always wanted to be higher than the clouds. Mommy, what do clouds feel like?" Brooke thought a moment.

"I don't know honey."

"Jillian said her mommy said that clouds are made of cotton candy." Brooke laughed. Embry did too.

"But I told her that it wasn't possible. The birds would eat all of it." Brooke laughed again.

The little focused her attention on her mother.

"Mommy, do you love my daddy?" Brooke raised an eyebrow.

"Why the sudden question about your daddy?"

"I don't know. I think that going to where daddy lives, I might see him."

"Honey, you don't know what he looks like." the little girl looked down.

"Mommy? Promise not to get mad at me?" Brooke looked over.

"Embry, why would I be mad at you?"

"Because I found pictures in your room. And...I think one is daddy." Brooke felt her body grow cold.

"Why do you think that?"

"Well you're smiling and the guy has my eyes."

Brooke felt her throat close off. Embry pulled a stack of pictures out of her little bag. She handed them to Brooke. Brooke took them and laid them on the table in front of her. she shifted through them and Embry took one and then Brooke continued. Embry took one more and then the stack was finished.

All the pictures of that day with the young couple. (whom Brooke had heard gotten married.)

Some pictures of their times together.

Some of her and all the other guys.

Embry looked at her mother, able to see the tears that threatened to leak out of her eyes.

"Mommy these two are my favorite." the tot handed her mother the two pictures in her hands.

One was when Oli jumped out of the tree and landed on her.

The other was the picture from the day everyone found out about them.

Except this one looked like it was taken from the ground floor, right outside the door. Brooke smiled wistfully.

"Mommy, are you sad about daddy?"

"Honey, it's the memories that sadden me." the little girl smiled.

"Mommy, I love you."

"I love you too Embry." the girl smiled and turned her attention back to her window.

Once the plane landed they were met with a man holding a paper that had Brooke's name on it.

"Hi, I'm Brooke Richards." the man nodded and Brooke got her and Embry's last carry ons.

They followed the man in the suit out the airport and to the cab.

"Now, Miss Richards, we're sorry to tell you, but you have a shoot."

"Already?"

"Yes ma'am.We have a child care facility there."

"Can she stay with me, at least just for today? Embry will behave." she looked down and the
little black haired, hazel eyed girl nodded vigorously.

"Okay. Just for today though." Brooke smiled. The cab took them to their apartment and then to the shoot.

"Miss Richards, you're going to be shooting for four bands today." Brooke sighed.

"Alright." she unloaded her photography stuff.

"Mommy, can I get a drink?" Brooke nodded and while the lighting people got set up took
her daughters hand and led her to the machines. Brooke searched her pockets.

"Crap, mommy forgot her pounds. Wait right here, I'll be right back." she gave her daughter a stern look and walked quickly back to where she just was. She asked around and finally someone lent her some.

_____________________________________________________________________

Oli was walking around the studio where the band was going to have some promotional photos shot. He walked around the corner and bought a drink. The others were nowhere to be found. He walked away and ten minutes later returned to the same area, the other four in tow.

They saw a little black haired girl standing by the drink machine.

"Ello, who is this?" Curtis asked the little girl. She looked up and her eyes widened. all of them noticed how much they resembled Oli's, and Oli found it rather spooky.

"Hii. My name is Embry." she had a mix of an American and English accent. That's because Brooke would sporadically talk with a English one.

"Ello. I'm Curtis." he said crouching down to her level. Oli looked down at his shoes.The little girl only brought thoughts of Brooke to his mind.

Oli kept looking at his shoes.

He thought back to those days with Brooke.

"Oli, what would you name your daughter?"

"I don't know, I like the name Embry." Brooke smiled as she played with his fingers.

They were sitting under the shade of a tree, just enjoying each others company.

"Oli, I want to have kids." she said softly into his chest, her breath tickling his neck.

"Right now, love?" he asked her softly, his free hand brushing through her hair. She shook her head.

"No, not yet. But soon."

"Why?"

"I don't want to be an older mother. I want to be young."

"But that means you have to give up so much." she shrugged.

"I'm fine with that." she pulled away from his chest and looked at his face.

Her fingers reached out and moved the hair from his eyes, and she ran her fingertips lightly over the planes of his face. When her fingers brushed against his lips, he gave her a smile. she smiled back and then he pulled her closer.

"We'll have a family." she looked at him wide eyed.

"What?" he gave her a loving smile.

"When you're ready, we'll have a family."

"Oliver, I can't ask you to do that. You have so much going for you. The band. What about
them?"

"I'm sure that they wouldn't mind having a mini-Oli running around." Brooke laughed softly and Oli brought her back to his chest. He lent down and kissed her softly.

"Brooke, babe, I'd do anythin' for you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this story.
: )

thoughts?