‹ Prequel: I'll Remember You
Status: SEMI-HIATUS

Assurance Closure

.Questions.

Brooke hadn't realized that she had fallen asleep. Her eyes snapped open and she smelled food being cooked. She jumped up and ran to the kitchen. There stood Oli, carefully cooking. Brooke hid a smile as she watched look from the instructions to the meal he had prepared and back.

"Bloody 'ell, it looks nothin' like the bloody picture!" he threw down the box and Brooke laughed. He looked over and blushed slightly.

"I was tryin' to make you two dinner." he said softly. Brooke smiled and walked over to him picking up the discarded box.

"Oli, it never looks like to does on the box." she shook her head. "Are getting all domesticated on me?" he shook his head.

"No, I just figured that you two needed the rest." just then Embry walked in and she smiled at her two parents.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." Brooke looked over at Embry and smiled.

"Well your daddy here made us some dinner." Embry's eyes widened.

"Mommy...is he a good cook?" Brooke laughed and Oli's eyes widened. Embry laughed at the look on his face.

"Don't take it personally, Oli, she doesn't really eat anyone's cooking but mine." Embry nodded. Oli made a face.

"Oh....well...."

"But I'll try yours daddy." Oli felt his chest swell every time he heard her call him daddy.

Brooke filled two plates with the veggie dish and they all sat down at the bar. Oli lifted Embry and set her down on the stool. He was surprised how easily this came to him.
they sat a moment and then Brooke got them all glasses of tea and then they ate.

"Mommy, can we go to the park after dinner?" Brooke's face paled. She looked down and Oli understood what was happening.

"Embry, maybe you and your mum can go tomorrow. The park isn't as fun at night as it is durin' the day." Oli smiled at her and she thought for a moment and then nodded.

"Okay daddy." Oli smiled and Brooke gave him an appreciative smile. Soon after they got done eating, Brooke took Embry to take her bath. Oli could hear the tot talking to Brooke.

"Mommy."

"Yes sweetie?"

"Why aren't you and daddy together?"

"Well because mommy got scared."

"Daddy scared you?"

"No sweetie. Mommy got scared because I loved your daddy so much. And I knew that your daddy loved me. It's just that anytime mommy had someone special in her life, something bad happened."

"Except for me right." He could hear Brooke's smile.

"Yes, except for you." he heard Embry giggle and then the movement of water. Out ran a semi-dry Embry in a towel.

"Daddyyyy!" she called and ran to him. He smiled as she snuggled up to him, her long wet hair dripping on him.

"Yes?"

"Do you love mommy?" Oli looked up but Brooke was nowhere to be seen.

"Yes I do sweetie."

"Soo....since you both love each other, why can't you just be like other mommy's and daddy's?"

"It's complicated sweetie. Me and your mum have busy lives."

"But..." she said and started to sniffle. Oli shook his head.

"Em, don't cry. I know that your mum loves you."

"I want her to tell you she loves you. I want my mommy and daddy together." Oli sighed.

"Embry, your mum and I need to talk. We need to see where...where we stand." Embry looked at him confused.

"Ask mommy on a date!" She said happily. Oli laughed softly at the comment, but thought that it was a good idea.

"I might just do that sweetie, but don't tell your mum okay?"

"I pwamiss!" she smiled and then ran into her room to get dressed. Brooke came out of her room and smiled at the damp sleeve of Oli.

He looked up and walked over to her.

"Brooke, will you...will you come to dinner with me tomorrow night?"

"Oli..."

"Please?"

"Oli, I don't have a babysitter for our daughter."

"I'm sure Curtis wouldn't mind comin' over. Embry seems to have taken a likenin' 'im." Brooke bit her lip. His eyes bore into her and she sighed.

"Okay." He smiled and his eyes lit up.

"Great. Thank-you Brooke." she smiled and shook her head. Tears were coming to her eyes.

Brooke was scared of the feelings that Oli still gave her.

______________________________________________________________

Oli wrapped his arm around Brooke's shoulders.

"Brookie, I love that you're 'ere on tour with me. And the fact that you're comin' back to England with me just makes it all better."

Brooke smiled and rested her head on his shoulder as they walked around the venue.

"You hungry?"

"Mmhmm. I think I'm in the mood for pancakes. Do you like IHOP?" Oli grinned.

"That sounds fine."

Brooke moved her head and Oli's lips met hers. her hand went into his mop of brown hair and he brought her closer to him. She pulled away and gave him a smile.

"Brooke. I'm so....'appy." Brooke laughed.

"I'm happy too Oliver. And I haven't been this happy in years."

Oli gave her a concerned look.

"What happened?"

Brooke shook her head.

"It's....nothing Oli." he sensed the mood change and just put his arm around her and pulled her closer.

"I love you Brooke Richards." she smiled and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you too, Oliver Sykes."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if there are errors. I'm completely exhausted. the only bit of energy I have, I'm saving for Warped in two days. that is if my managers don't pull a complete douche move {again} and change the schedule like they did last week, making me work on my birthday. {our schedule's run from wed.-tues.}

anyway, enough ranting about my personal life, I hope you enjoyed the personal lives of one Oliver Sykes, Brooke Richards and Embry Sykes.

thoughts? : )