The Opheliac

.001

I see you, your hazel orbs gazing at me through the small window carved in to the heavy iron door, bolted tight. Only by looking into your eyes I could tell by the gentle shine in them that your rose petal lips were curved into a manic smile, overjoyed at the situation I was in, aroused by the way my body stood, bound and still like a willing captive. Oh yes, I knew you all too well. The way your eyes narrowed only slightly I could see the pleasure you endured watching me wait. My own emerald greens staring back at you, fear lining the outer rings of the precious jewels, courage flaming from my pupils, the two emotions contradicting themselves.

Waiting even longer, I wondered when you were going to stop your game and win already. That’s all it was with you; a game. My life, my love and everything else entailed was all a game to you. You loved to win, losing wasn’t your style, far from it as you made sure that, with each turn, you would have me on my knees, beginning for you to stop, to cease the torture you inflicted on my fragile being. Oh how you were going to feel it, feel the disappointment when I fail to give you the satisfying win you crave so much.

Taking a deep breath I let my mind find rest as the window, where you watched me from, became black, the whole room similar as you left me to stand in the barely lit room, the only light being the spotlight above me shining an off-white colour into the darkness. Ironic as it left me with a feeling of a slight angelic innocence, the heavens opened, watching as you put me through hell, waiting for my attendance.

It wouldn’t be long now when you would be watching as the game began, your perverted hand resting in your lap caressing your clothed thigh, your hopes high, your desire strong. Boy, I always thought you to be strange, the way you got off on my delicate soul thriving for freedom, my voice torn and strained as I scream for help, crying obscenities as you torture my body and mind.

Shuffling slightly in my restraints I racked my brain for a way out, figuring out a way to break free from the cast iron cuffs bound tightly around my wrists and ankles. I guess it was routine for me to do such a thing, working out ways to save myself from your latest game, from meeting the end; shaking my head ever so slightly I forced my thoughts to stop.

Finally, the wait was over when I heard the silence in the room break with a deep crack of metal coming apart, the iron rivets bursting off as the pressure in the pipes built rapidly.

I took a sharp breath suddenly when the feeling of ice cold water pooled around my feet, slowly seeping through the tattered leather of my shoes, worn from your previous games. So this was how you were going to play it?

The water continued to shoot from the pipes, the level rising at a rapid pace, my breathing matching the tempo. As the water reached my ankles, the skirts of my dress billowing on the gentle waves as they dipped in to the freezing liquid I began to shiver from fear and cold.

Knowing you were also watching as the space you bound me in filled with water, chuckling in your usual way of pleasure mixed with a kind of evil only the devil himself also possessed, I couldn’t help but seethe with anger at your sick game, playing on my worst fear.

The water levels carelessly rising, now reaching my knees, my mind began to contemplating my own rescue; quickly thinking of ways to get me out of this hell that you willingly put me in.

The fear kicking in I began to panic, struggling to move my feet only to prove no achievement as the iron casts kept me still. My breathing becoming frantic as I felt the ice cold water rise further up gently climbing to reach my hips I looked up to the light as if you were watching me from there I prayed you would see the look of worry, of anguish in my eyes and answer my silent pleas for help.

As a small fraction of time passed, I closed my eyes whilst my body still struggled. Through my closed gaze I saw the image of your angelic face, your gentle deceiving features looking at me with that kind of pity that grated on my nerves, looking to me as if I were pathetic. Rolling on from your looks I thought of your laugh, your demeaning tone that never failed to remind me of my misfortunes, my failings. With each thought, each memory fear slowly ebbed away from my mind slowly being replaced by anger.

Like the water, my hatred for you began to take over. Along with the anger I felt my body stop its panic as I remembered what I stepped in to this dark room for. No, I did not come here by force, by the usual push of your calloused hands, I came here to end it all. End the torturous games you played with my life. Grinning, I let the water rise, my whole body underwater as I came to realize that in this moment I was going to defy the rules of the game and stop myself from calling for mercy.

Finally as my head disappeared beneath the surface I let go, not allowing myself to hold my breath instead taking in a deep breath, allowing the water to rush into my lungs, drowning me faster along with the cold freezing the striving organ that was so used to keeping me alive.
Tighter and tighter I felt the compressing feeling as if the whole of my insides were being squashed in to a small box, my need to breath strong but my will for revenge even stronger.

The rapid rise of the water beings to steady itself as the darkness surrounds me, my world coming to a much welcomed end.

Goodbye my love, the game has now ended as my life is swallowed in to a watery grave, the manic grin once placed on your angelic face now stitched on my features as I die with pride, picturing in, my death, your rage as you come to realize…

…I win, you lose.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like to thank iLoser for checking this over for me.