Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Invitations

The weekend was going fine, kind of boring, but you still lived with it. You found out that Tre delivered pizzas on Saturdays to your house because he worked at a Pizza parlor on the weekends. Also, every Saturday morning, he came over to your house to do laundry.

It was Sunday night, and all you could think about was Tre- he's all you ever thought about.

You went to your room and lied on your bed, watching TV. Flipping through the channels you heard your phone ringing. You picked it up,

"Hello?" you mumbled into the receiver.

"Hey Tabs! It's ,um,Tre. What are you doing?"

"Hey," you immediately perked up, "I'm just watching TV in my room."

"That sounds like... fun."

"Yeah, loads," you laughed lightly

"You want to come over?"

You looked over at your clock, "Tre, it's midnight."

"Yeah... So?"

"Alright… I'll come over."

"Awesome! Throw something at my window. See you in a few. Bye."

"Bye."

You hung up the phone and went to your closet to change into a black top with pink writing on it that was kind of faded, a pair of black pants, and a hoodie because it was cold outside.

You climbed out the window and ran to Tre's house. You walked to his window that was all the way at the other side of the house- in his backyard. You grabbed a stone and threw it at it while jumping up and down, waving your arms around. You saw Tre open the window, smiling.

"Good! You're here," he smiled, "Meet me at the front door."

You ran to the front door and waited for Tre to come out. You saw the door open and your smile grew bigger.

He came out, "Hi," he whispered, smiling.

"Hi," you replied.

He took your hand and led you upstairs into his room. You had to be very quiet so his mom or sister didn't hear you.

You arrived to Tre's room. His room was big; there were band posters on the walls, a stack of music tapes lying on the ground, two guitars leaning on the wall, and he had a big bed with black pillows and a red cover.

"Nice room," you remarked, looking around.

"Thanks," he closed the door.

You climbed on his bed which was very comfy. Tre sat down too, right beside you.

"Was there a point for me coming over?" you asked.

"No. Not really. Wanna watch a movie?" he asked, excited that you were with him.

"Sure," you nodded.

"Hmm... oh... The Texas Chainsaw Massacre," he said, flashing a devilish smile at you while putting the tape in the VCR.

"No! Tre! I don't like scary movies! I won't be able to sleep tonight," you whined, frightened while squeezing one of the pillows on the bed.

"That's why I'm here. I'll protect you." he jumped on the bed next to you, wiggling his eyebrows; you laughed and threw the pillow at him softly.

During the movie, Tre held you protectively while you had your head buried in his chest.

When the movie was over, Tre and you sat on the floor with a bowl of popcorn, watching The Simpsons.

After a bit of watching, he began doing one of those yawning and putting his arm around you tricks.

"Oh, nice move." you laughed.

"You know you like it," he wiggled his eyebrows.

"You are very right; I do," you smiled, he smiled back.

You grabbed onto Tre's knee and scotched closer to him. You looked into his eyes as you got closer to him. You got closer and closer, and then... the door opened.

"Tre, what are you doing?" it was Tre's sister, Lori. You quickly scotched away from him so it looked like nothing had happened.

"Hey, Lori, this is our new neighbor, Tabitha," he motioned to you.

"Nice to meet you." you smiled, shyly.

"Like wise," she glimpsed at you then back at Tre, "It's late... If Mom knew that you have a girl over, you'd be dead," she smirked at the last part.

"No, Mom would love Tabitha," he smiled, putting his arm around you.

"Perhaps, but she wouldn't be impressed that you have a girl in your room at 3:30 in the morning," she said, looking at him.

"It's okay, I better be going anyways," you told them, getting up.

Tre grabbed your hand, "You don't have to go- Lori will leave," he turned to look at Lori, "Leave," he motioned her childlike.

You laughed, "No Tre, Paige probably knows that I'm gone and wondering where I am."

"Fine... I'll walk you to the door," he got up and laced his hand into yours.

"Nice meeting you, Lori," you waved to her as you were leaving the room.

She waved, "Bye."

You stood on the porch, staring into each others eyes, holding each others hands.

"I'll see you at school," Tre smiled.

"Yes, see you then," you smiled back.

You lent into him, giving him a soft kiss on his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
For a 12 year old kid with a crush, I had some creative juices running through my brain... and my hormones *shifty eyes*
I guess some things never change.
Is it odd I've been crushing on Tre Cool since I was 10?
*grins dumbly* not that I have a problem with it.

Comment it, pleeeease!

Lurve, Tami Wright-Cool <3