Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

The Blowout

Image
*points* from my Quizilla account.

****************************************************************************************************

You went back to Mike's house.

At that moment, Mike was lying down on the couch; Billie was by the fireplace, playing with the fire that was burning, and Tre and you were sitting together on the floor by the couch.

"You want to skip next week?" Tre asked you.

"We skip way too much," you told him.

"I know," he laughed, "But if it's skipping with you then it's all worth it."

"Aw!" you said right before kissing him.

Mike sat up on the couch and looked at the both of you, "Erg... I was feeling better," he said, disgusted.

Tre stopped kissing you and looked up at Mike, "If you want, you can join us! We can be a threesome!" he shouted.

Everyone looked at him.

"I don't know you," you told him.

He looked at you with a 'what' sort of look, "That's not what you said that one time in my garage," he smirked.

"TRE!" you shouted.

"So wait..." Billie started, turning away from the fire, "Did you guys do it?"

"No! No! Nothing kinky!" you told him.

"How can you not do anything kinky with Tre?" Billie laughed, "He's like a horny puppy."

"Alright, I guess I believe you," Mike rolled his eyes.

"Thank you," you looked down at your watch, "Shit! You guys, I got to go."

"You want me to drive you home?" Billie asked.

"No thanks. I can walk," you told him, getting up.

"Can I walk you?" Tre asked.

You nodded, "Sure," you smiled, taking his hand.

"Bye guys. See you tonight," you left with Tre.

Walking home, all Tre and you talked about was Gilmans. It was an interesting conversation.

You walked up to your porch.

"Do you want me to stay?" Tre asked you, looking kind of scared.

"No, I'll be fine," you weakly smiled.

"All right," Tre said, looking worried, "If anything happens, I'm right next door."

"Thanks," you told him, "What time should I be at your house tonight to leave for Gilmans?" you asked.

"7:30," he smiled, "I'm so happy that you're coming."

"Me too," you smiled.

You hugged him quickly before he departed for his home.

You walked into the kitchen, but for some reason, you had the feeling like you were being watched. A chill went down your spine as you looked around the room.

You grabbed a box of crackers from the cupboard and went into the living room. You tried to turn on the TV but it wouldn't go on. That's when you had the feeling again of someone watching you.

Josh came into the room.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked, looking mad.

"What do you mean?" you asked, frightened.

"You've skipped school so much this month and ran off with some boys!" he yelled, "What do you have to say about that?" he slapped you across the face.

You put your hand on your cheek then took it off. You looked down at your hand; there was some blood.

You felt scared but you also felt rage go though you.

"What do I mean by living a life?!" you screamed at him, finally feeling confident enough to stand up to him, "Don't you think I want a normal life?! Don't you think that I want friends?! All I want is a normal peaceful life, and I can't have that!"

He pushed you against the wall, "You filthy whore! Don't ever talk to me like that again!" he screamed.

"I want a normal life; where I shouldn't be scared to bring home my friends or my boyfriend!" you cried out.

Josh looked at you for a second, like he was considering something, you were wrong.

"It's either you or your boyfriend," he threatened.

All your rage turned into fear and weakness, "Don't hurt him," you cried out. You looked down at the ground, noticing the blood dripping on the floor.

"Then I guess it'll have to be you."

You looked up, noticing his evil grin. He took a glass ornament from the shelf. You looked up and saw the object in his hand; you started to tremble.

You closed your eyes...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments / subscribe / banners?