Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Tell Me About It

Image
From quizilla
****************************************************************************************************

You opened your eyelids to the feeling of pain all over your body.

You got up and walked to the mirror, noticing a bloody scar on your cheek, a bruise on your shoulder and blood coming down at the side of your head. You looked into your eyes; they were all wet and watery from all the crying you did.

You walked over to the clock and looked at the time; 7:31pm. Your heart began to pound like crazy; you were supposed to be at Tre's house by now and you were not even ready.

You went to your closet and put on clean clothes and washed your face, and applied cover up and eyeliner right after. By the time you were done, it was 7:45pm.

You opened your window and slowly climbed down the tree.

Tre's Point Of View

"Where is she?" Billie asked me, pacing around the room.

"She'll be here!" I told them.

She has to come; she promised.

"Tre, I'm sorry, but I think we have to leave without her," Mike said, sounding annoyed.

"No! We can't go without her!" I yelled, getting a little frustrated and scared.

Where is she? I'm really getting worried. What if Josh did something to her? What if she's in the hospital because of him and I don't even know? Fuck! Where is she?

"I'm going over there to see where she is," I said, getting up from a step on the staircase. I walked over to the door and saw her come in.

She looked like something really bad happened to her. Josh was probably what happened.

Your Point of View

You walked in the house. You saw all of them in the main hallway; Mike leaning on the wall, Billie pacing back and forth, and Tre stepping off a step on the staircase.

Tre ran right up to you and started hugging you.

"Yes! You're finally here!" Billie shouted, relieved, "Come on; lets go now," he left and Mike followed right behind him.

"What took you so long?" Tre asked you, looking worried but at the same time relieved.

"I... uh..." you couldn't tell him the truth; If I tell him, it'll ruin the Gilmans gig. "I slept in. Sorry."

"Are you sure?" Tre asked.

He knows I'm lying; he can see that I've been crying.

You looked down at the ground and tried to find the right words, "It was beca-"

"Move your ass', guys! We're on stage in fifteen minutes!" Mike yelled into the house and then left again.

Tre looked down at you, putting his index finger and thumb on your chin to raise your head, "We'll talk about it later. Okay?" He said, looking deeply into your eyes.

At that moment; when you looked into his eyes, you could see how much Tre really did love you.

You nodded slowly.

He put his arm around your waist, letting you lean into him; it helped you walk better. You went into the backseat of the car with Tre beside you. He held you tightly; you put your head on his chest. Billie and Mike didn't notice that you were crying into Tre's chest, only he knew, and he tried his best to sooth you.

When you got to Gilmans, you felt much better; you stopped crying and your head didn't hurt as much.

Billie, Tre, and Mike went backstage to set up while you sat at a booth by the refreshments area.

Right before the show was about to start, you saw Tre run up to you.

"Did you forget something?" you smiled.

"Yes," he smiled back.

"What?"

"A good luck kiss from my lucky charm."

"Oh, of course," you laughed.

You kissed Tre passionately, leaving him in a daze.

He smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too," you told him before giving him one last kiss before he left to go backstage.

You sat down at the booth and waited for the show to begin.

Five minutes later, Billie came out and introduced the band. They played seven song, including: One For The Razorbacks, Longview, The Judges Daughter, Dominated Love Slave (Which you found even more funny because Tre dedicated to you.), The One I Want, When I Come Around, and a new song Billie wrote called Geek Stink Breath.

The crowd went wild for them.

Ten minutes after the show, Tre, Mike, and Billie come to the table and sat down.

"You guys were so awesome!" you shouted excitedly.

"Why thank you," Billie said, wiping the sweat from his face.

"Thanks, babe," Tre said, scotching over closer, putting his arm around you.

"I'm going to go get some root beers," Mike said, getting up from the table and leaving for the bar area.

"Why were you late, Tabs?" Billie asked.

Your face turned to him; your expression turned into a frightened look, "I... slept in. Sorry about that," you lied.

"That's alright, babe. I'm just happy you came," Tre sympathetically looked at you.

He knows that I'm lying.

"I'm glad I came too," you smiled at Tre.

You put your head in the crock of Tre's neck, he kissed your cheek and then turned back to Billie.

"This was probably our best time playing," Tre stated.

"I don't know... I also like the one in July the..." he stopped in a panic, "Holy shit, Tabs, you're bleeding!" he shouted.

Tre looked over at you with his eyes wide open.

"Shit!" you mumbled. You put your hand on the side of your head.

Tre picked up a napkin and dabbed it on the wound, "Are you going to be okay?" he asked worried.

"Yea, I'll be fine," you gave him a weak smile.

"There... I think it stopped bleeding," Tre said, taking the napkin away and throwing it out.

"Thanks," you said to him, giving him a little smile.

Mike came back to the table with four root beers.

"Here you all go," Mike said, handing all of you a cup.

"When do you all want to go?" Billie asked.

"When we're done," Tre said, giving Billie a 'duh' look.

"Fine!" Billie shouted sarcastically.

When all of you were done your root beers, you went into Billie's car to go to Mike's house.

When you arrived there, you all noticed that the power was out. You grabbed candles and put them around the house. Then you sat in the living room; Billie's sitting by the fire again, Mike was on the floor drinking a beer, and Tre and you were on the couch.

"Tre and Tabs, you guys have been quiet for about ten minutes; what the fuck are you doing?" Mike asked.

You give out a little giggle which answered Mike's question, "Ewwww!"

"Get a room!" Billie shouted.

"Okay, Tabs, lets go have sex on Mike's bed," Tre smirked.

"No!" Mike shouted, "Stay here!"

Tre and you laughed a little.

"I'm so bored," Billie stated.

"Me too. I'm getting sick with those two getting horny over each other." Mike disgustedly said.

"You wanna join?" Tre grinned.

You laughed.

"Hell no!" Mike shouted.

The lights went back on. Mike and Billie did a sigh of relief.

"Good! We're saved. That means you two have to stop," Mike stated.

"Aw!" Tre whined, "Fine."

"Good! You guys want to do something?" Billie asked.

"I don't know," you said bored, "Can you guys think of anything?"

"I was having fun." Tre rolled his eyes, "Until someone had to spoil it."

"It was for our own good." Mike laughed.

For the rest of the night, you all played Monopoly. Sadly, you let Tre be the banker; he cheated a lot. The game took five hours to finish and by that time, it was 2:00am.

Billie and Mike decided to go to bed while Tre and you went outside on a porch swing that Mike had.

"Are you having fun?" Tre asked.

"Yes, a lot," you smiled, "Are we going to school tomorrow?"

"I think so, but we don't have to," he smiled.

"Maybe we should," you suggested, "We skip too much."

"Yea, true," he laughed.

His expression darkened; "So, um... why were you really late?"

Your frowned, "Josh."

"What did he do?" he asked, becoming tense.

"H-He... He slapped me really hard... I think there was something hard in his hand. Then he pushed me up against the wall... and then took a glass ornament and smashed me across the head with it then… I don't remember - I fell unconscious. When I woke up, there was also a bruise on my shoulder," you told him slowly, looking at the brick wall.

You looked over at Tre; he looked mad and also sympathetic.

"I'll kill him!" he said, mad.

"Tre, no!" you turned to him, rubbing his arm, "Please, don't do anything."

"What do you want me to do?" he asked, frustrated, "I love you so much; I can't stand this happening to you!"

"I know you do, and I hate the fact that you're stressing over this," you cried out.

"I really want to do something about it," he said, looking sympathetically at you.

"You can't..." you said, "He says that it's either you or me."

"What does that mean?" he asked, looking a little scared.

"I don't know," you cried a bit, "But... when I told him not to hurt you, he smashed the glass over my head."

"Fuck..." he mumbled to himself, "You need to get out of that house."

"I know, but I have nowhere to go." you sobbed.

"I'll figure something out, but for now, you should stay at Mike's house. He has an extra room," he told you, wiping a tear from your cheek.

"You think he'll let me stay?" you asked him, feeling a little calmer.

"I'll ask him tomorrow," he said before giving you a weak smile.

"Thanks Tre," you weakly smiled, "I love you so much."

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
comments / subscribe / banners

- Tami Wright-Cool