Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Men Are Pigs

Image
****************************************************************************************************

"Tabs, wake up," you heard a voice at the door. You looked up only to see Mike standing at the door with his coffee and paper; "Good you're alive. Now get ready for school," he said, sounding like your father.

"Okay, I'm up," you wiped the sleep out of your eyes.

Mike walked away.

When you finished getting ready, you walked down to the kitchen, which was where you saw Mike sipping his coffee.

"Good morning," he said with a bright smile on his face.

"Good morning," you walked over to the coffee maker, looking like a sleep walker and poured some for yourself.

"You're not a morning person, are you?" he asked, looking amused by the way you looked and talked.

"Hardly..." you mumbled.

"HELLO?!" you heard Tre scream which woke you, "IS ANYBODY HOME?!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Mike screamed.

You laughed.

Billie and Tre walked into the kitchen. Billie went to the kitchen table and Tre went right to you.

"Hey, babe," he said before kissing you.

"Hey," you smiled.

"How was the night here?" he asked you.

"It was awesome."

"That's my girl," he hugged you.

"Where's breakfast?" Billie asked, demanding for some food.

"Up your ass" Mike smirked.

"No, that would be yesterdays breakfast that you're referring to," Tre smiled.

"Ew, Tre. That's so gross," you hit him lightly on the arm.

He looked over at you; "You know you like it," he smiled.

You let out a sigh.

"So where's the food?" Billie asked.

"Since you want food so much, then why don't you make us some pancakes?" Mike suggested.

"Fine!" Billie sighed as he walked over to the stove to start his cooking.

When he was done, the kitchen was a pig sty and Mike had to clean up. It only took about ten minutes for him to make the kitchen sparkling clean again.

When all of you were ready, you all left to school.

When you got outside, rain poured all over you like a big tidal wave just hit; that was how bad the rain was that day.

You all got into Billie's car and left.

When you got to school, Tre walked you to your locker with Mike right beside you. You got to your locker and opened it. You put your books in your messenger bag.

"So today's your big date with Kayla, huh?" you asked.

"Yea, I can't wait. We're going to the mall," Mike smiled.

"Are you going to bang her?" Tre asked, curiously.

"Tre!" you yelled, elbowing him on his arm.

"What?" he whined.

You rolled your eyes.

He turned back to Mike, "So, are you?"

"It's all up to her, man," Mike smiled.

"Men..." you mumbled.

After the first three periods, you finally got to lunch. You walked into the cafeteria and waited for the guys. After a minute of waiting, Billie came out of the lunch store with hamburgers and fries.

"Hey, Tabs, I got you your lunch." he said, putting the food down on the table.

"Why thank you, Billie," you smiled.

"How's your head?" Billie asked.

"Huh?" you asked, confused.

"Remember?" he asked. You looked at him confused, "The other night at Gilmans?" You still looked confused which made Billie laugh a little, "Your head started bleeding?"

"Oh!" you laughed because you finally figured out what he was talking about, "Sorry… mind blank." You laughed; so did Billie, "Yea, its fine."

"That's good," he nodded, "It gave me quite a shock to see you bleeding like that - same with Tre."

"Yea, sorry about that," you slightly laughed.

"What are you sorry about?" a voice from behind you asked.

You turned around to see Tre smiling. He sat beside you.

"For bleeding," you told him.

A shocked look spread across his face, "Billie!" Tre yelled. Billie stared at him confused, "You don't make girls say sorry because they're on their periods!" he continued, "They can't help it. Show some respect for the opposite sex."

"No!" you laughed, "Not that!" you continued to laugh; "I'm talking about when I bled at Gilmans."

"Oh, that..." he laughed, "My bad." He stopped laughing for a second and looked over at you, "So how is your cut? Does it still bleed?"

"No. It's been fine," you reassured him.

He nodded.

Mike came to the table with root beers, "Here you all go," he said, putting the drinks down on the table then sitting down, "So, what are we talking about?"

"Periods," Tre told him bluntly.

Mike looked over at him, stunned about the topic of conversation. "Aw, did you finally get yours, Tre?" he asked mockingly.

Tre nodded while smiling. Billie and you laughed.

You looked over at the lunch store; you saw Natasha coming out.

"Natasha!" you yelled. She turned and looked at you, smiling; "Come sit with us!" you motioned her to come over.

"This will be interesting..." Billie mumbled right before she came to the table. Tre and Mike's expressions said that they didn't care that she was going to sit with them.

"Hey," she smiled while pulling up a seat and sitting down in between Billie and you.

"Hey," everyone said except for Billie who had his concentration on his food.

"Hi Billie!" she smiled while pushing him a bit.

He looked up at her with a mouthful of food, "Hi Natasha," he said with food falling out of his mouth. All of you laughed except for Billie who had a confused look on his face.

"Billie, hasn't your mother ever told you not to talk when there's food in your mouth?!" Natasha shouted at him, making him look even more confused. You all laughed at his expression.

"What?" he asked confused about what just happened.

"Never mind..." Mike laughed.

Billie shook his head then went back to eating.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments / subscribe / banners

Lurve, Tami Wright-Cool