Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

I've Been Dreading this Moment

Image
****************************************************************************************************

After school, you went to your locker and put your books away. You felt a hand creep on your shoulder, causing you to turn around and see Paige; she looked sad, like something bad happened.

"Paige, what's wrong?" you asked, feeling concerned.

"Why did you run away?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" you asked, confused.

"You ran away, didn't you?"

"I'm coming back, Paige."

"No you're not."

"What are you talking about?"

"Josh told me everything," she said.

A stunned look spread across your face, confused too, "What did Josh tell you?"

"That you'd rather live with a boy you met a month ago than us."

"Paige, you don't understa-"

"Don't tell me that I don't fucking understand!" she shouted with pure rage going through her eyes, "He said that you have no respect for any of us, and you only moved in because you had to. But Tabitha, I hope you know that your father was just trying to do the best for you, and all you gave him was shit for it. But then a boy changes your mind about how you feel about living here? If we didn't let you guys move in with us, you'd be living homeless on the street right now. I thought you loved us, Tabitha, I thought you really did, but it was all bull!"

"No, Paige! I never said that! Josh is a fucking liar! I never felt that way! All that he's telling you is bullshit! How can you believe him and not me? We've been friends since for-fucking-ever and you're turning your back on me!" you shouted, making people stare.

"I can't deal with you right now," she said, walking away. She stopped and looked at you, "Don't bother coming home tonight; nobody wants you there!" she walked away, leaving you stunned and shocked.

You looked around the hall, only seeing people staring at you. You ignored them and pushed right past them as you made you way to the washroom. You went into a stall and locked the door, and just stood there and cried.

Tres Point of View

"Hello?" I mumbled into the receiver.

"Tre, I need you to go pick up my car at school," Billie said.

"Why don't you have it?"

"Because I forgot that I left the keys with you."

"Well, what the hell did you do that for?"

"Tre, don't be a smart ass!" he yelled in my ear.

"Hey! I know my ass is sexy, but I didn't know it was smart too," I smirked, checking my own ass out.

"Whatever. Just get my fucking car."

"All right, fine," right before hanging up, I heard Mike's voice on the phone.

"Tre?!" he yelled.

I put the phone back to my ear, "Yeeesssss?"

"Since you're going back to the school, can you get my Calculus book out of my locker?"

"Why?" I whined.

"Because I forgot it. Just do it. My locker combo is, 8… 15... 3. Can you remember that?" he asked slowly.

"Yes, I think." I felt confused for a second, "What was it?"

He sighed, "8...15...3. Now repeat it."

"8, 15, 3."

"Good boy," he chuckled, "Billie wants to talk to you again."

"Tre!" Billie shouted into the phone.

"What now?"

"When will you go get my car?"

"Soon, but first I have to go somewhere."

"Where are you going?"

"A place."

"Where?"

"Somewhere."

"What location?"

"Earth."

"Where on Earth?"

"Somewhere."

"Just answer the fucking question!" he shouted.

"What question?" I smirked.

"Where. Are. You. Going?" he asked again.

"I'm. Going. To. A. Place." I matched his tone.

"Ah! Fine! Don't fucking tell me!" he yelled, "I got to go. I'll talk to you later. Make sure to bring back my car."

"Okay, okay; bye," I hung up.

Tabitha's Point of View

I finally came out of the washroom after a few hours of crying. It was already dark outside; that's how long I cried in the washroom for. There was nobody left in the school, everybody went home including the teachers. I wanted to go home, but nobody wanted me there because of stupid Josh. I know that I was staying at Mike's house, but the only place I wanted to go was home, but I'm not welcome there anymore.

I went to my locker to get my books. I opened it and found a note, it read:

'No matter what happens, I will always love you. Ever since I met you I've been in love with you. I'll help you through all your problems no matter what.'

"Aw, Tre's so sweet. Why would he write me a note though? It's not really like him," I whispered to myself. I already felt a little better from the note.

I put the note in my messenger bag and started to walk down the hall.

I felt like I was being watched by someone; it felt eerie.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I immediately swung around to face whoever it was.

"What are you doing here so late?" a man in a black shirt and brown hair asked. He looked really familiar - like I knew him.

"I was..." I couldn't tell a stranger the truth.

"Oh, I see. You having some sort of problem?" he asked me, smiling.

"Yea, sorta."

"You wanna talk about it?" he grinned.

I didn't feel right around this guy, so I started to walk away.

"No," I said, walking down the hall.

He grabbed my arm and made me swing around, "Hey, hey, hey, don't leave. I was just starting to have conversation with you," he smirked again.

I felt scared at that point.

"I want to go home," I told him, trying to get out of his grip.

"You're not going anywhere," he pushed me to the wall. I couldn't get out because if I tried to move, he'd stop me. I felt weak and helpless at that point.

"Let me go!" I screamed, trying to make him go away.

It didn't work.

"C'mon, Tabitha!" he screamed in my face.

I stopped in fear; How does he know my name? I never told him it.

"I write you a nice love note and you still can't give me love back?!"

I flinched. I knew that it wasn't Tre's writing.

"Don't you love me back?"

All this was starting to make sense; the note, the weird obsession, the abuse. I never wanted this day to happen. I finally realized who this guy was...

"Andy?"
♠ ♠ ♠
comment / subscribe / banners