Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Misery

Image
****************************************************************************************************

REWIND 5 MINUTES AGO

Tre's POV

"8, 15, 3; 8, 15, 3; 8, 15, 3," I kept repeating to myself to remember Mike's combo.

I walked out of the rain and into the school. It felt abandon inside; there was nobody there.

I walked down the hallway until I heard a man's voice coming from down the hall. I looked over to see who he was talking too; I saw Tabs there, looking afraid of the man, but of course, I couldn't tell from such a distance.

"Who is that guy?" I asked myself, confused.

I stayed still for awhile to listen in on the conversation:

"Yea, sort of," Tabs said.

"You wanna talk about it?" the man asked her.

"No."

"Hey, hey, hey, don't leave; I was just starting to have conversation with you."

"I want to go home."

"You're not going anywhere."

He pushed her to the wall.

"Let me go!"

"C'mon, Tabitha, I write you a nice love note and you still can't give me love back! Don't you love me back?"

"What the fuck?" I asked myself while watching this guy talking to Tabs.

I felt rage go through my veins. What was he trying to do?

"Andy?"

"Andy..." I whispered to myself, "I'll fucking kill him."

Tabatha's POV

"Yes, my darling; I came back for you," he said while rubbing my cheek with his hand.

"H-How did you find me?" I stuttered.

"That's not important." he smiled - a smile that creeped me out, "We can now be together again. This time I'm not going to let you go."

He put his face closer to mine for a kiss.

When he got closer I turned my head around.

He looked back at me laughing, "Aw, a little shy?" I looked away, and then back at him; "Don't worry, I won't bite."

"Andy!" I shouted. He stared at me; "I don't fucking love you!"

I saw rage in his eyes. He looked away for a second then back at me, and then he pushed me into the wall, hard, it made the back of my head bump into it.

"Now, listen to me, you little bitch! You're going to run away with me, and we're going to have a fucking beautiful life together!" he shouted in my face.

I began to cry, that's all I could do, I couldn't fight him off, he was too strong.

"You got it?"

I looked up at him; "No, Andy; you don't control me," I said a little over a whisper.

He looked at me, stunned for awhile before coming back into reality. He gave me a very fake smile than slapped me across the face. I turned my head, and closed my eyes.

"That's right, baby, just stay still, and don't talk. I'll do all the work."

When I felt him come closer to me, I immediately panicked. My heart was racing nonstop. That's when I knew that I probably wouldn't see Tre again. I hope I told him today that I love him.

I felt Andy's arm get pulled away from mine. I opened my eyes to see Tre there, pushing Andy against a locker wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Tre yelled at him while he punched him in the eye. Tre's eyes were filled with pure hatred and rage, "WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE GOING TO DO WITH HER?!"

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. How did he know?

I still felt scared, too scared to even hold myself up. I was shaking really hard. I slid down the wall onto the floor with my knees up to my chest, not blinking.

I just watched them fight. After awhile, I couldn't watch anymore; I felt too light headed. I laid my head on my lap with my eyes open, still not able to shut them or blink them.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Andy screeched in pain.

"YOUR WORST FUCKING NIGHTMARE!" he yelled while pushing him into the wall - I knew because I heard a thump. I could tell that Tre was beating him really bad because Andy kept moaning in pain. "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I KILL YOU!" he yelled at him as Andy ran away.

I could hear Tre breathing heavily.

I looked up to see Tre looking down the hall with his eyes open wide. He looked really mad.

He turned around to look at me, his expression immediately turned from mad to sympathetic.

He knelt down in front of me.

"Are you okay?" he asked looking really concerned.

I nodded; I was still in a state of shock.

"I know he slapped you, but did that fucker touch you anywhere else?"

I looked at my arm; it showed scratches from Tre pulling him away from me; he was holding me really tightly. I picked up my sleeve, still shaking.

He looked at me very sympathetically, "I'm sorry, that was my fault. I shouldn't have pulled him away that aggressively... it just hurt you."

"I-It's n-not y-your fault," I stuttered.

He couldn't stop looking at my shaking body; it broke his heart, "Yes it is," he stated, "I was watching a bit before I actually came to help you. I should have just stopped him right when I saw him attacking you," he said, looking down.

"It's okay..." I nodded.

He gave me a little smile to try to make me feel better; it didn't work; I was still shaking from shock.

"You want me to take you home?" he asked, looking sad.

I nodded.

He helped me up and helped me keep my balance, "I have Billie's car, so I'll give you a lift."

He walked me out to the car. He opened the car door for me; I got in. I put on my seat belt then looked out the window. Rain poured down everywhere, and the wind was whistling.

I looked over at Tre who was already in the car. He looked over and gave a weak smile to me. I couldn't smile back because I was still in a state of shock and horror; I couldn't laugh; I couldn't smile; I couldn't control my shakes, and I couldn't even control my talking. I've never been so scared in my life; even Josh couldn't scare me that much.

The whole way back was silent. Tre didn't know what to say to help the situation, so he just kept his concentration on the road. Once in awhile, I'd see him peak over at me, but I'd be either looking out the window or just staring straight ahead.

"Where are we going?" I asked since he was taking lots of random turns.

"To a hotel."

"I want to go home," I told him.

He gave me the most sympathetic look, "I don't want you being alone tonight especially with Josh around."

"What about Mike's place?"

"I don't want him asking you lots of questions about this," he said.

I slowly nodded.

When we got to the hotel, Tre parked the car then turned to me. He was half smiling; I guess he thought it would make me feel better because that's all it usually takes to make me get better, but this time it was different, because I didn't expect Andy to just show up and try to rape me; I never thought I'd see him again.

He got out of the car. I didn't move. I continued staring straight ahead.

I heard my door open and I saw Tre's hand come in for me to take. I looked over at him; he was still half smiling. I took his hand and he helped me out.

Going in he had to hold me up so I wouldn't fall. He led me to a seat in the main lobby for me to sit on; I sat down.

He put his fingers under my chin to tilt my head up; "I'm going to go get us a room, okay?" he asked, looking concerned for the state I was in.

I quickly nodded then looked away again, staring straight a head into space. I heard him sigh before he walked away to the front desk.

While Tre was talking to the receptionist, I kept seeing him turn to look at me from the corner of my eye, but I never moved.

After waiting for about five minutes, I felt him rubbing my arm. I looked up at him; he looked very concerned and sympathetic.

"They got us a room; are you ready to go?" he asked while putting his hand in front of me for me to take. I took his hand.

He led me to the elevator and waited for the elevator doors to open. We went in and Tre pushed the button to go up to the fifth floor.

"Are you feeling any better?" he asked, looking very concerned.

I shrugged; he sighed.

The elevator doors opened, and we walked down the hall to our room. He opened the door and we went in.

I went into the living room, and he went into the kitchen which was connected to the living room. It was a small room but very pretty and clean. I stood in front of the window, looking out. I heard Tre on the phone; I think he was ordering a pizza for us. When he hung up, I heard him sigh again then he walked over to me.

"Tabs?" he said. I turned around to look at him, "Do you want to sit down?" he motioning to the sofa.

"Okay," I nodded.

He half smiled.

He put his hand on my shoulder; I flinched and jumped a little. He immediately took his hand off when he saw my reaction.

His eyes were filled with hurt because of my flinch, "Tabs, it's me, okay? I'd never hurt you," he said with concern in his voice.

"Yea, I know. Sorry," I managed to choke out.

He looked at me sympathetically, "No, it's okay. You don't have to apologize. You've just been through a lot," He half smiled; I gave him a weak smile back.

When the pizza came, Tre tried to get me to eat some, but I kept saying no. I was still too shocked to eat.

He put on the TV and tried to get me interested in what it was playing by laughing along with the show that was on at the moment.

After the show he turned the TV off and turned to me, "Tabs, are you sure that you're alright?" he asked.

I looked over at him and shrugged.

"Please talk to me Tabs... you're really scaring me."

I feel so bad for making Tre go through this. This is how I am after Josh abuses me, but this is worse. I'm even too scared to talk even though the incident happened a few hours ago. I'm still in complete shock from it.

I looked back into his eyes; I saw the pain going through them. I felt like that I could talk to him about this, and I shouldn't have been scared because I knew he wouldn't hurt me. I began to cry out, not as much as I wanted but enough to get rid of some of my stress.

I put my hands over my face. My head fell to my lap.

I felt Tre put his arms around me. I put my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him. He held me tightly.

"It's okay now," he whispered in my ear, "I'll make sure that he never hurts you again."

I continued to cry. I felt some of my stress come out, but not as much as I wanted to come out. I felt like I was boiled up with stress over Josh, Paige, my whole family, and Andy. I couldn't cope with it; it was just too much for someone to handle. All the stress made me feel like I wanted to end it; end it all; all my misery; all my pain; and all my existence, but I couldn't, because every time I would think of Tre, I'd feel something different; I felt a little bit of hope in my life and a lot of love which made me change my mind about everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments / subscribe / banners

Love Tami Wright-Cool