Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Time of Your Life

Image

"Hello ladies," Mike came to sit down beside the three girls; Adrienne, Kayla, and yourself.

"What are you all up to?" Tre asked, standing behind Mike.

"Nothing much", you shrugged.

"That sounds like... fun," Billie said, also taking a seat on the other side of Adrienne (Kayla was on the other side of her).

"Yea, tons," Adrienne put her gaze on Billie who now had his arm around her waist.

"Tabs, I found a nice place where we could go hang out," Tre smiled a suspicious smile.

"Okay," you got up and took his hand right when you got to your feet.

"Billie, call my cell when you're about to leave," Tre told him, giving a wink to him.

"Sure thing," Billie waved, winking back more like a mock wink devoted just for Tre.

Tre and you started walking down a dirt road that was far from the fare. You had no clue where he was taking you.

"Where are we going?" you asked.

"You'll see," he glimpsed at you, smiling.

"Please tell me?"

"Nope."

"Please?"

"Nope."

"So...Where ar-"

"Nope."

"Grrr... fine."

The walk seemed long. You must have been at least half an hour away from where the fare was taking place.

You looked up at the sky; the sun was almost set. All you could see in the distance was a dirt road and a bunch of trees at the side of the road. All you could feel was the wind blowing through your hair. All you could hear was the stomping of Tre and your feet and the leaves blowing around.

"Where are we going, Tre? We've been walking for an hour and its dark out," you whined, looking around the deserted road.

"We're here!" Tre exclaimed excitedly. You looked at the sight; it looked exactly like the same sight you had been looking at for the past hour; a dirt road and trees.

"And where exactly are we?" you looked over at Tre who was smiling.

"Follow me," still not the best answer you were thinking, but it was close enough to an actual answer. He took your hand again, leading you though the trees.

You could hardly see a thing in the dark. As far as you knew, you were in a forest at night.

You couldn't’t help but feel a bit of fright go threw your body; giving you Goosebumps and cold chills down your spine.

"Tre, why are we in the forest... at night?" you asked.

"There's something here I want to show you," he explained, moving a branch out of his way.

"What is it?"

"A surprise."

"All right..." you smiled weakly, "How are you finding your way? I keep bumping into trees"

You felt Tre stop walking, causing you to do the same. You couldn't see him or hear him, making you wonder what was going on. The next thing you knew, you felt Tre pick you up, bridal style. You giggled a little; this must have looked weird.

During the walk in the forest, there was a really weird and unfamiliar sound up in the trees; it kind of freaked you out.

"What's that sound in the trees?" you asked Tre, trying your best to see any sign of life up in the trees.

"Oh, those are probably bats."

You gulped, "Well, that's just dandy," you told him, being as sarcastic as you could be.

"I know," Tre laughed.

After about five minutes, you didn't hear anything in the trees - all you heard was Tre breathing, which made you feel calm and relaxed. By that time, you saw a little light straight a head; it was probably where Tre was taking you. Tre put you down and sighed contently.

"We're finally here," he smiled; you knew because you could finally see his face.

He took your hand and walked you a bit more out of the forest. When you arrived to the destination, you had to put your hands over your mouth so you wouldn't gasp in complete amazement and beauty. There was a dock leading out to a lake. On the dock there was a blanket spread out with lighten candles on top of it and a basket that you guessed was full of food.

You walked a little closer to the dock. You knew Tre was behind you smiling.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

You stopped walking and turned around and walked up to him; "I love it, Tre," you put your arms around his neck, giving him a hug.

"I thought you'd like this," he kissed your neck.

"I really do," you released him, "When did you set this up?"

"When you were with Adrienne and Kayla," he smiled.

"I love you so much," you smiled. Tre smiled then leaned in to kiss you.

"I love you too," he looked into your eyes, "C'mon, let's go eat."

You nodded, smiling. He took your hand and led you to the dock. You both sat across from each other. Tre opened the basket and pulled out two plates, spoons, napkins, and wine glasses.

"Wine glasses?" you observed.

"Only the best for us," he smiled, pulling out a bottle of wine.

"How did you get that?" you smiled lovingly at him.

"Lori," he answered simply, smiling while pouring a glass for you then himself.

"How did you convince her to buy you wine?"

"I bribed her," he smirked.

"Of course," you laughed lightly.

"Is Billie or Mike doing anything like this with Adrienne or Kayla?" you asked, curiously.

"Nope, I've been planning this for a week."

You raised your eyebrows in surprise but quickly putting them back down, "You're so sweet."

"I know," he grinned.

Tre made both of you a turkey sandwich; it was delicious. For desert you both shared a slice of chocolate cake. After your romantic dinner, Tre and you laid across the blanket, holding each others hands and staring into each others eyes. There was also only one candle left that was not done burning; the light from it glowed on your faces.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Tre leaned up a little to reach for the basket. He brought it close to him and pulled out a lovely set of roses; "I picked these for you," he handed them to you.

You felt so speechless, "Aw, Tre, you shouldn't have," you said, taking a sniff of them.

"I know, but I wanted to," he smiled, making you smile back.

"Where did you get them?"

"Um... I picked them out of Ollie's garden," he slightly hesitated to say, also looking like he was trying to keep in a grin.

"Oh, my God," you laughed, "This is so sweet."

"I though you'd like it," he smiled.

"I love it," you smiled, gazing into his eyes, "But why did you go through the trouble of doing this?"

"It's not going through trouble when you're doing it for the woman you love," he smiled, knowing it would’ve been the perfect thing to say.

You stared happily at him.

"You want to go swimming?" he asked.

"I would, but I don't have my bathing suit," you told him.

"Well, I don't have my bathing suit either," he smirked.

You smiled then looked into the lake.

You sighed, "Hey, what the hell."

You began to take off your clothes until you were nude. When you were undressed, you jumped into the lake. You rose to the surface and watched Tre get undressed. He was taking awhile, because he was pretending to be a striper as he was taking off his clothes.

Finally, he jumped in.

"Hey!" he smiled as he grabbed onto your waist while floating on top of the water.

"Hey," you got a hold of his shoulders.

"We're naked," he smirked.

You laughed, "So I've noticed." You looked into his blue sparkling eyes.

It was silence between the both of you. All you could hear was the tiny waves rushing onto shore and the water moving. All you could see was Tre, and the reflection of the moon in the water. The light from the last candle shimmered onto Tre's face, which made the spark in his eye even brighter.

"TRE?! TABITHA?!" voices came from the forest, sounding exactly like Mike and Billie;"GUYS?!"

You looked up from the dock to see if they were close. All you saw was a bit of light coming from the forest; they must have had flashlights with them. Billie ran out of the forest with Mike chasing him.

"Oh... there you guys are," Mike said, coming closer to the lake; Billie following behind.

"Can you guys leave?" Tre asked, while motioning them to go away. Billie and Mike looked at each other for a second before figuring it out why Tre wanted them to go.

"Ohh..." They both finally figured it out, "Gross..." They both snickered, while walking away.

Tre turned to you, smiling; you smiled back. He swam closer to you. You could hear the water being pushed around when Tre was swimming. He put his hands back on your waist and began to kiss your neck.

"Tre... we got to go," you reminded him, trying hard not to smile and give in.

"I know..." Tre kissed even harder, "Just a bit longer."

"...Alright," you sighed happily.

Tre continued kissing your neck. It must have been about fifteen minutes later when Billie started to get annoyed waiting for you, so he started honking the car horn. When the sound of the horn got louder, Tre stopped kissing you, and just stared at you for a second before kissing you gently on the forehead.

"I guess we have to go," you weakly smiled. You really didn't want to go; you were having the time of your life.

"Yeah..." he sighed. You knew he didn't want to go either.

"Thanks, Tre," you smiled, "I had the best time."

"Me too..." he smiled, "You ready to go?"

"I guess," you said.

Tre and you got dressed, and then packed up everything. You kept the last candle burning, so you could see where you were going in the forest. When you made it out of the forest, you saw Billie's car on the dirt road waiting for you. Billie and Adrienne were out of the car and just leaning on it while talking about something that Tre did once.

"Finally!" Billie groaned as he saw the both of you walk up to the car.

"Miss us?" Tre smiled.

"No... not really." Billie blinked as if the answer was so obvious.

"Can we go now?" Mike asked, sticking his head out the car window.

"Yes!" Billie shouted to him.

"Good!" Mike put his head back inside the car.

"C'mon, guys," Billie motioned the both of you to follow him.

The ride home was quiet.

"See you guys tomorrow," Billie told you and Tre as he pulled into Tre's driveway.

"Bye," Tre and you said while getting out of the car. You waved to the rest of them as Billie pulled out of the driveway.

"What time is it?" Tre asked.

You looked down at your watch; "1: 30am."

"Alright, they must be all asleep by now," he said while looking at his house.

Tre took your hand and led you to the front door. He got out his key, and then opened the door. You had to be very quiet going upstairs to his room, because you didn't want to wake up his Mom or Lori.

"Come in," Tre said, opening the door to his room.

You walked in; it was not as dirty as last time you were in there, it actually looked neat. You walked over by his bed and sat on it. Tre came beside you on the bed.

"Well, what shall we do?" you asked, laying down beside him, wrapping your arms around his stomach and lying your head on his chest; he put his arm around your neck.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" he looked down at you.

"I don't care," you told him while shutting your eyes.

There was silence for about a minute.

"Tabs..." Tre finally spoke.

"Yea?"

"You know how you mentioned earlier that we need to come up with another plan if my mom says that you can't live here?" Tre asked; he was being serious.

You got off of him and just laid on the bed, staring into his eyes; "Yea..."

"Well, I think I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"Well..." Tre sighed, "I think we should run away together."

Run away?

When he mentioned that idea, your heart started racing uncontrollably. You didn't say anything for a second, you felt like you had a big load on your shoulders about everything, and you couldn't just run away and never turn back.

"What do you think?" he asked after the few seconds of silence.

What do I think?

"I don't know..." was the only thing that you could think of saying.

You looked over at Tre; he looked a little confused by your answer. You guessed he thought that you'd do anything just to get away from Josh, but running away meant losing everything. Did he even think about losing Billie or Mike? He'd lose Green Day, his position in the band, which would be a huge step.

"I mean what about school?" you mentioned, but school was the lowest thing on your list of reasons why you shouldn't run away.

"School?" he thought, "Fuck school. I was going to drop out anyways to do more for the band."

"Exactly," you said because he said 'the band', "What about Green Day?"

He thought for a second before coming up with the weirdest solution he could think of...

"Billie and Mike could come," he joked. His answer brought a smile to your face. He smiled, "We'll sleep on it, all right?"

"All right," you nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment / subscribe

Banners in messages.

Love Tami Wright-Cool