Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

The Last Straw

Image

You woke up on your bed; "Was it all just a dream?" you asked yourself.

You got off your bed, feeling light headed and dizzy. You felt so confused, you didn't remember much.

"Where am I?" you mumbled to yourself, "What am I doing here?"

You looked down at your bed; the pillow was covered in blood. You gasped at the sight and put your hands over your mouth. You couldn't remember anything, you couldn't even remember much of your life, only bits and pieces. You couldn't have amnesia if you remember who you are, right?

My name is Tabitha. I am a sixteen year old high school student.

You walked over by the mirror; you had blood all over your forehead. You looked like you washed your hair in blood, it was horrifying. You began to cry, because you were so confused and so scared.

You heard someone open the door.

You're reaction was really slow that it took you a second to actually turn around and look at the person in front of the door.

It was Josh, holding a beer bottle, and he looked really smashed.

"Fucking whore," he stumbled, "You shouldn't be fucking living, you little piece of shit! You're a waste of breath! I hope you fucking die!"

He threw the beer bottle at you, but you duct from it. It smashed all over the floor instead. Josh slammed the door when he left, leaving you alone.

You started to cry loudly.

Tabitha's P.O.V

Is he right? Should I be dead? Is there a point in me living? There is no point if I can't even remember anything outside this house; there's just no point.

I picked up a piece of broken glass on the floor; I analyzed it for a bit. It all started to make sense; my life should be over. There were signs everywhere, even in this piece of broken glass.

I put the glass up to my wrist and started slitting uncontrollably. The more slits I made, the more I cried out.

I made one last final slit; right on my scar from two years ago. The blood was pouring out of my arm; I must have made eight big slits.

I just watched the blood pouring out, realizing that this was something that I should have done along time ago, and that I was finally going to do it; I was finally going to end it all.

As I walked, I splattered more blood on the floor, making a mess of the floor.

I kept hearing my name being called and someone telling me not to do it; was it my conscious telling me this or was it a guardian angel? Whoever it was, they didn't convince me.

I went into the washroom and closed the door. I looked into the mirror; I had no reaction to myself when I looked into my eyes.

I looked back down to my bleeding wrist. I put the glass back to a slit I already made, but this time, I was going to slit it deeper.

I put the glass closer, and closer...

"TABITHA!" I heard someone scream from downstairs.

I jumped from the scream.

Hearing someone call my name brought me back into reality. I finally realized what I tried to commit.

How will Tre feel? I promised him that I'd never hurt myself! Why did I do this? How could I have been so stupid?

I turned around to see if anyone was there, but I turned myself around too quickly; I slipped on my blood on the floor. Right before I hit the ground, I hit my head on the table, knocking myself out.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments / subscribe

banners, please???

Love Tami Wright-Cool