Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Wonderboy Vs. Platypus

Image

"Wake up, guys!" Billie screamed into your ear.

Fan-fucking-tastic...

"I'm up," you yawned, sitting up on the bed.

"Good! Now, wake up, Tre!" Mike tugged at him.

"No, mom, I don't want to go to school today," Tre mumbled in his sleep, making Billie, Mike, and you laugh.

"Wake up, you dumb fuck," Mike punched Tre on the shoulder gently, causing him to open his eyes.

"Oh... hello," Tre greeted, confused.

"You get out today!" Billie shouted, causing Mindy to come into the room.

"Sir, please keep your voice down, there's patients sleeping," she hissed.

"Oh, sorry," Billie giggled nervously.

"Hey! You can't talk to him like that! Don't you know who I am?" Tre exclaimed.

Mindy shrugged at him.

"I'M WONDERBOY!" he shouted, causing you to cover your ears.

Mindy looked at him like he was insane and then left.

"Yeah, that's right, leave! You don't want to be on Wonderboy's bad side."

You giggled at the way Tre was acting. He looked at you like you were an evil villain, trying to defeat him.

"Do you not believe in Wonderboy's mighty powers?" he asked, his eye becoming wide.

"Sure?"

"You don't believe in me," he crossed his arms and pouted like a child, "I don't talk to unbelievers."

"Tre... are you high?" Mike asked, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows.

"Seriously, Mike, get that therapy," Tre stated quickly as if he wasn't at fault to Mikes question.

"Don't you guys notice that Tre's always hyper in the mornings?" Billie pointed out.

"Yeah, what's with that?" you asked, turning your head to Tre.

"I was born like this?" Tre considered, raising his eyebrows every so often to indicate he was thinking.

"Well, whatever it is, it's weird," Mike stated simply, nodding his head slowly.

"I like it," you smiled, causing Tre to look at you and smile too.

"I like you," he flirtatiously smiled while wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"I like you too," you giggled lightly, trying to rub the sleep out of your eyes at the same time.

"Will you guys please shut up? Please, let's just go!" Billie begged. You already knew Billie wasn't a morning person, and to be at the hospital this early in the morning to pick you up probably wasn't the number one thing he wanted to do.

"Alright, alright, don't be a platypus," Mike told Billie.

Finally I can sleep in a normal bed.

*

"Paige just called; she says she's going to call back later. Do you want me to tell her you're sleeping?" Tre asked, entering his room.

You fell asleep in Tre's bed at his mom's house. He was hoping he could convince his mom to let you stay over.

"No, its okay, Tre, I'll talk to her later," you closed your eyes for some sleep. Before you left the hospital, the Doctor told you to get a lot of sleep.

"Tabs?"

"Yes?"

He cuddled you close to him while wrapping his arms around you, and you did the same to him.

"Don't ever scare me like that again," he whispered to you, kissing your neck.

"I won't, Tre. I promise." you whispered out to him as he took off your pajama top, exposing some body. He came to you at eye level and started kissing your lips.

"Are you sure you're feeling okay to do this?" he asked, going back to your neck.

"Yea."
♠ ♠ ♠
I LOOOOVE COMMENTS!!!!!!
COMMENT FOR MY HAPPINESS!!

Love Tami Wright-Cool