Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Bleeding In My Brain

Image

After you had a shower, you got dressed in your PJ's and then you walked in the hallway to get to Tre's room. On the way to the room, you heard Tre and his mom talking downstairs. You decided to stand by the staircase and listen.

"Frank, I know you really care for her, but I don-"

"Mom, please? She'll only stay until she gets better," Tre begged.

"What does her parents think about this?"

There was silence for a second.

"They don't care."

"I don't know, Frank."

"Please, mom? She won't stay long."

The phone rang.

"I got to go get the phone," Mrs. Wright said before she went to go get the phone.

You went back into Tre's room and waited for him to come back. As you waited, you watched a little bit of TV. You didn't watch anything; Most of the time you just channel surfed.

After a while, Tre walked into the room with a big smile on his face.

His mom must have said yes.

He sat next to you on the bed.

"Guess what?" he smiled.

"What?" you asked even though you already knew what he was smiling about.

"Mom says you can live with us for a few days," he told you; you smiled and hugged him.

"Oh my God, Tre. That's so great." You kissed him on the neck.

"I know, I'm so happy," he smiled even more.

You stop hugging him and looked up at him.

"Thanks for sticking by my side, Tre," you passionately told him.

He looked at you passionately while putting a strand of your hair behind your ear. The both of you kissed for along time.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, finally breaking the kiss.

You nodded.

"Okay. Stay up here. I'll bring you up something."

"You don't have to do that. I'll just come downstairs and get something," you smiled.

"No, you need your rest," he insisted, "Besides, you have to get better soon so we can leave A.S.A.P."

"Thanks, Tre," you smiled while getting under the covers in his bed.

"No problem. I'll be right back," he said as he closed the door.

You turned on the TV as you waited for him. Suddenly weird pains start to travel through your head. They made you feel like you were going to faint. They were so painful, and they made you feel very lightheaded. You closed your eyes to see if that would have made the pain go away. Surprisingly, it made it worse.

Is it because of the bump at the back of my head?

As you felt even more lightheaded and drowsy, Tre walked in with a bowl of soup.

"Here, Tabs," he smiled as he walked up to you carrying the bowl.

"Thanks," you put your head in your hands to try to make the pain go away.

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned as he got on the bed, putting his arm around you.

"Yea, I'll be fine," you look back up at him, "I just have a headache."

"It's probably because of your cut on your head," he told you while giving you a reassuring smile.

"Yea, probably," you weakly smiled back at him.

"Here; I made you some Chicken Noodle Soup," he smiled while handing you the bowl.

"Yay. My favorite," you smiled.

As you took a few sips of the soup, you noticed that your headache started to go away. That was quick.

****

"Are you ready for bed?" Tre asked while changing into only his sleeping trunks.

"Yep," you smiled.

Tre climbed into bed with you. He turned off the light that was on his desk by the bed.

You cuddled up to him and closed your eyes; "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

"No!"

The door flung open causing you to open your eyes. There was a bright light coming from the hallway which made the pain in your head come back.

"You guys can't sleep in the same bed together," Mrs. Wright told you.

"Mom, it's not like we're going to do it ," Tre whined to her.

"Tabitha has to sleep with Lori," Mrs. Wright ordered.

"Eww..." Tre looked disgusted.

Wrong idea, Tre.

You didn't say anything, because the pain in your head made it hard for you to concentrate on what was going on.

"Come on, Tabitha," Mrs. Wright ordered.

"Okay..." you mumbled, still clutching your head.

No one saw that you were going through pain, because it was too dark in the room.

Tre grabbed your hand right before you got off the bed; he kisses it. "Goodnight, my gorgeous Tabitha."

"Goodnight, my darling Tre Cool," you smiled.

As your eyes got use to the lights, you felt the pain in your head disappear suddenly.

You walked into Lori's room noticing that there was a knapsack on the floor waiting for you.

"I guess you're bunking here tonight," Lori smiled.

"I guess..." You get under the covers.

"So how are you feeling?"

"Alright."

"Does your wrist still hurt?"

"LORI! SHUT UP!" Tre yelled from his bedroom, making a smile go on your face.

He didn't like it when people asked you too many questions about your condition.

"Fine!" Lori hissed with a hint in her voice that said she was pissed off. She turned off the light then went to sleep.

You tried your best to go to sleep but you just couldn't.

You were awake for two hours, and you were not getting anymore tired then what you already were. Since everyone was in bed, you decided that you should go back into Tre's room and sleep there.

You got up and quietly tip toed back into Tre's room. The light from the hall went into his room as you opened the door, causing Tre to wake up and look at you. A smile appeared on his face when he noticed it was you; you smiled back.

"Come here, Tabby," he said.

You closed the door and walked to the bed. When you got in, you cuddled up to Tre.

"Goodnight," he kissed you on your head and you felt him grinning as he laid his chin on top of your head.

"Goodnight."
♠ ♠ ♠
3 COMMENTS = NEW CHAPTER