Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Spiral Twist

Image

It was Sunday morning. So far, you've only lived with Tre and his family since Friday. They've been very helpful to you, especially Tre, he's been helping you most. Everything seemed to be going okay, except for your headaches, they seemed to be getting worse. It didn't occur more often, but every time it came, it hurt even more.

"Good morning, Tabitha," Mrs. Wright greeted you as you walked into the kitchen for breakfast.

"Good morning," you yawned, "Where's Tr... I mean, Frank?" you sat down at the table.

"He's upstairs having a shower. He'll be down soon," she explained, "As you wait, eat your pancakes."

"Thank you," you smiled as she put them in front of you on the table.

Tre came into the kitchen looking tired and annoyed since he had to wake up so early for no reason.

"Good morning, Frank," Mrs. Wright smiled.

"Morning," he mumbled. He grabbed his pancakes then turned around and looked at you; His expression immediately changed when he saw you. He smiled and sat beside you.

"Good morning," you smiled at him.

"Good morning," he put his arm around you, "How do you feel today?"

"Better," you smiled.

"Is your head still acting up?"

"So far it hasn't."

"That's good," he smiled, "Do you want to see the band practice today?"

"Sure," you smiled. "Whens my next Doctors appointment?"

"Tomorrow after school," he shrugged.

"Fun..." you rolled your eyes, "I'm going to go change into something more comfy."

"Okay," Tre smiled even bigger.

You go up to Tre's room. Unfortunately, you haven't brought over any clothing from your house, so you have to wear Lori's, but sometimes you wear Tre's clothing because they're comfy.

You put on Tre's black T-shirt and his blue jeans. As you looked in the mirror to make sure everything looked decent, you felt the pain in your head come back. You put your hand over your head and walked over by his closet. You slid down the wall and put your knees up to your chest with your hands still on your forehead.

The room seemed to go around in circles. After a while you couldn't even look at the room because it made your head hurt even more. You closed your eyes and waited for it to go away. As you waited you heard someone come up the stairs.

"Tabs, Paige is on the phone. So you want to tal-" Tre ran up to you and knelt down in front of you. "Tabs, are you okay?"

You couldn't even answer. The pain was too much. You couldn't even lift your head.

"Talk to me, Hun." Tre had a lot of concern and panic in his voice.

Suddenly, your head stopped hurting. You looked up at him, not remembering anything that happened.

"What happened?" you asked confused. Tre gave you the most concern look, but then it turned into panic.

"Shit! Your nose is bleeding!" he grabbed you a tissue and placed it under your nose. You grabbed it from him and kept up to your nose, "Tabs...are you okay?" he asked while putting his arm around you.

"I think so..." you told him while breathing a little heavier than usual.

"Was that the worst?"

You nodded.

"You really need to see a Doctor."

"I have an appointment tomorrow..." you reminded him.

"I know, but it could get worse," he started stroking your hair, "I don't think you should come watch the band practice today... Actually, I shouldn't go, I should stay here with you. I'll go call Billie and tell him," he said while getting up.

You grabbed his hand; He knelt back down.

"You don't have to," you told him.

"I really should stay here with you," he explained, then kissing your head, "Let me see your nose."

You took the tissue off for him to see.

"Okay, it's stopped bleeding," he took the tissue and throws it in the garbage, "How do you feel?"

"Dizzy," you said as you laid your head down on your lap.

"Alright, you should lay down," he told you.

You nodded a little.

He helped you up to walk to his bed. You took his hand and got up. Tre had to hold you up as you walked to his bed. You got into the bed and Tre put the covers over you.

"Do you want me to lay down with you."

"Please?" you half smiled and nodded.

"All right... I have to go tell Paige that you'll call her back later," he told you; you nodded your head and closed your eyes. "Okay, I'll be right back."

When he came back you were already half asleep. He got into the bed and cuddled up beside you.

****

"Tabs, wake up." Tre told you.

You opened your eyes and smiled as you saw Tre; "What time is it?"

"6: 50am...We have to go to school."

School?

"Wait... what day is it?" you asked confused.

"Monday... You slept all day yesterday," He said, "How are you feeling?"

"Tired..." you yawned.

"How's your head?"

"It doesn't hurt," you weakly smiled causing him to smile.

"Are you sure you're ready to go back to school?"

You nodded, "I think so."

There was silence for a moment.

As you walked around Lori's room, trying to figure out what to wear, you started to feel weak. You couldn't hold yourself up but you managed.

When you were ready to go, you walked into Tre's room; "I'm ready," you weakly said.

Tre came up to you and looked at you concerned; "Why are you sweating so much?" he asked.

You felt the room spine in circles. Your eyes started to become heavy and hard to hold up.

"Tabitha?" Tre asked since you were not talking.

"I'm okay," you weakly said as you tried to regain your balance and strength.

"I don't think you should go to school," He told you with a lot of concern and panic in his voice.

"No, seriously, I'm okay, Tre."

Tre looked at you concerned for a second then he nodded his head.

"All right..."

You heard Billie's car pull up on the driveway.

"Billie's here... let's go."

You took Tre's hand and the both of you left. You got into the back seat of Billie's car with Tre. You rested your head on his shoulder as you closed your eyes and as Tre stroked your hair.

"How are you feeling, Tabs?" Mike asked.

"Fine..." you mumbled.

"You can sleep if you want. I'll wake you when we get to school, okay?" Tre told you; you nodded your head.

****

"Wake up, Tabitha," Tre whispered in your ear.

You opened your eyes slowly and tried to adjust to the sunlight.

"Where am I?" you asked confused.

Mike and Billie looked at each other, worried about your condition.

"School..." Tre said slowly. "Let's just go to the hospital, okay?"

"No! I got to go to school!" you protested as you got out of the car.

Tre followed you.

You tried to walk on your own but you kept stumbling around. Tre held you up.

"Tabs, you really need a Doctor," he told you, trying to keep up.

"No I don't! I'm fine!" you protested, waving him off.

"C'mon...you're not even acting like yourself. You really need your head che-"

"I'm fine, okay! Leave me alone, Tre!" you shouted at him which made you even more dizzy and confused.

You kept walking and tried to lose Tre.

"Tabitha, you're scaring me!" he said as he caught up to you.

You stopped to protest at him, but you couldn't because you were feeling even worse. Your eyes began to drop and you began to sweat. Your body started to feel heavy again and your headache began to come back. You put your hands up to your head to try and help the pain go away. This time it felt worse then ever.

"Tabitha?" Tre started to panic.

"I don't feel so good..." you told him.

You felt your body begin to get even heavier and everything started to spin. You fell but Tre caught you
♠ ♠ ♠
3 comments = new chapter