Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

The Purpose?

Image

You fluttered your eyes open again to the sound of a monitor. You looked around the room.

Yep... in the hospital... again.

You had an oxygen mask on, but it wasn't like the kind that go all around your mouth, it was the kind that they stick up your nostrils so you can breathe through your nose.

You've never felt so weak in your life. You turned your head slowly to look at your side. You saw Tre; he was resting his head on the bed with his arms covering his face. A small smile appeared on your face.

"Tre?" you asked as you put your hand on his head to stroke his hair.

He lifted his head and looked at you. A smile appeared on his face, "Hey, how are you feeling?" he grabbed your hand.

"Weak..." you told him, "How long have I been asleep this time?"

"Only two hours. They had to give you a medicine that would wake you up."

"Do they know what's wrong with me?" you asked.

"They don't know yet, but they did X-rays while you were asleep," he weakly smiled.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. I don't really remember what happened."

"It's okay, Hun. As long as you're okay then I'm happy."

"Where's Mike and Billie?" you asked as you remembered seeing them earlier.

"They went back to school. They'll pick us up later." he half smiled.

You looked the other direction to see out the window.

"Good to see you're awake, Tabitha," the doctor said as he entered the room, "I'm Doctor Smith. I've got your results."

"Is she going to be okay?" Tre asked trying his best to be strong for you.

"Well, first of all, the reason why she feels so sick is because her body is doing all it can to heal the cuts on her arm, and since there's so many and that they're really deep, it's taking her body even more strength to heal them. So it makes her feel weak and sick," he explained.

"So nothing too serious?" Tre asked feeling relieved.

"But why am I having really bad headaches?" you asked.

The doctor pulled out the X-rays of your head; "Well, by the X-rays, it looks like you've been hit on the head many times in your lifetime that it's left some damage," he explains.

Tre held your hand even tighter. You froze when you heard the results that you couldn't even move.

"Will she be okay?" Tre hesitated to ask.

"We don't know yet. We have to continue studying the X-rays. I'll come back soon to tell you," he said, putting the X-rays back into his portfolio before leaving.

You looked back out the window. Is this going to be how I'm going to die; something because of my past? Josh always did hit me over the head... Why didn't I ever tell mom? She would have helped with the situation, and I wouldn't be here in this hospital bed right now - I'd be happily living with Tre somewhere far away. If this is my punishment from trying to kill myself then it would have been better to just die then going through so much pain right now.

"Tre?" you tried to get his attention.

"Yes?" he asked. You immediately felt the tears fall out of your eyes.

You turned to look at him; "Am I going to die?" you cried.

He took his hand away from his mouth. His expression became even more concerned and upset; "Of course not. I'm going to make sure they do everything they can to get you better."

"What if they can't?" you cried even more, "I don't want to lose you."

Tre looked at you for a second, as if you were the best thing that had ever happened to him, "I won't let that happen, Tabitha," he cuddled up even closer to you and kissed you on the cheek, "I'm going to do everything in my power to help you back to health, and Josh is going to pay for everything he's ever done to you, I swear."

You could tell that Tre was holding back his tears. He's trying to be so strong for me.

"I love you, Tre," you wiped a tear that was ready to fall down your cheek.

"I love you too- so much," he whispered into your ear.

You felt your eyes get heavier then you fell into another deep sleep.

****

"Hey, Tabs!" Mike shouted into the room.

You opened your eyes.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry, I didn't know you were sleeping."

"Good going, Fucker!" Billie yelled to him.

Mike flipped him off. Billie started to laugh and so did Mike.

"Where's Tre?"

You looked around the room, noticing that he wasn't in sight.

Yea, where is he?

"I don't know... I just woke up," you yawned, "Because some Fuckers woke me up," you smirked.

"Well, don't you sound like you're feeling better." Mike laughed.

"Actually, I am feeling better," you smiled as you sat up, "But where is he?"

"Maybe he's going dookie," Billie said as he walked over to the washroom. He opened the door to the washroom, "Nope, don't see any Tre or any dookie."

"Well, where could he be?" you laughed lightly at Billie.

"I'll call his cell," Mike said, taking out his phone and dialing, "Here; I'll put it on specker-phone."

"Okay!" you exclaimed happily.

"Hello?" Tre mumbled.

"Where the fuck are you?" Mike asked.

"I'm in the hospital." Tre said slowly.

"Well, we are too," Mike said, "And Tabs wants you."

"She's awake?"

"Yep..."

"Can I talk to her?"

"Sure," Mike mumbled, "Here, Tabs."

Mike took it off speaker and handed it to you.

"Hello?" you smiled.

"Hey, babe, how are you feeling?"

"I'm actually feeling really good."

"That's good. I have some good news."

"What?"

"While you were sleeping the doctor took me out to the hall, and he told me that you'll be fine; You just need to take some medication and get some rest." You could tell he was smiling.

Your smile got bigger, "When can I get out of here?"

"When I come back to your room. I'm at the front desk right now."

"All right. Hurry back."

"I will..."

You looked over at Billie who was motioning you to give him the phone.

"Tre, I think Billie wants to talk to you."

You handed the phone to Billie.

"Tre?" he shouted, "Will you get me some chips since you're down there?"

"Get them yourself, you lazy ass!" Tre screamed into the phone as he entered the room.

Mike and you laughed while Billie put down the phone. Tre did the same.

"How did you get up here so fast?" Billie asked Tre.

"I walked- using my legs," he smirked.

You smiled, "Can we go now?"

"I guess we can, but we have to make a pit-stop so Billie can get his stupid chips," he mocked Billie at the last part. You giggled.

"What? I'm hungry," Billie said.

"Let's get the fook outta here!" Mike said while walking out of the room.

"Do you need a wheelchair or me to carry you?" Tre asked.

"No, I think I'm good," you smiled.

All of you walked down to the front lobby so Billie could get his chips and for Tre to pick up your medication.

"Billie can I have a chip, pwetty pwease?" Mike pouted as all of you got into the car.

"Fine, but don't do that again," Billie handed him a chip.

"Thanks, buddy," Mike smiles.

Billie started to drive off.

"You guys, I need to tell you something," Tre said. Mike turned to look at him.

"All right," Billie said while looking at him through the rear-view mirror.

"Well, it's a secret..." he started.

"Tell us, dammit!" Mike said.

"All right, Tabs and me are going to run away together and you guys can't tell anybody."

"Why are you running away?" Billie asks bluntly.

"Because we need to get away from here," Tre said as he tried to think of a good excuse. He didn't want to tell them about Josh abusing you.

"There has to be a purpose," Mike pointed out.

"There is, but don't worry because we'll be living close enough for us to still have band practices," Tre explained.

"Okay... but tell us the purpose!" Billie demanded.

Tre looked over at you like he was asking you if it was okay if he told them about Josh; You nodded your head.

"The purpose is for me to get away from Josh," you told them.

"Why do you have to run away from him?" Billie asked.

"Because he abuses me."
♠ ♠ ♠
MUWHAHAHAHA!! 21 GUNS IS AN AMAZING VID <333333333
OH And...
Tre: TRE COOL SWALLOWS!
LMFAO!!!
Okay, I want comments / banners, plleeease!