Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Feeling Better We Hope

Image

There was silence for a second.

Was this a good idea?

Tre and you looked at each other then back at them who were still in complete shock by it.

"Are you serious?" was the only thing Billie could think of asking.

"Yea..." you said slowly.

"I mean, I knew Josh was a bad ass; look at my house, he totally trashed it." Mike said.

"Yea, I know; sorry about that," you looked down feeling like it was your fault for that.

"It's not your fault," Tre smiled at you, making you smile. He looked back up at the guys, "So now that you guys know, what do you think about us running away?"

"I guess it's all right, as long as you can still make it to Gilmans," Billie said.

"I promise," Tre smiled.

Billie pulled up to Tre's driveway. Tre and you got out of the car and waved to Billie and Mike as they started to drive away. As you walked up to Tre's house you looked over to your house and noticed that Josh was standing on the driveway smoking a cigarette. Tre's grip on your hand became tighter when he saw Josh.

"Stick close to me," he whispered into your ear.

You nodded.

Tre and you walked inside the house and went straight into Tre's room. You walked over by his bed and watched Tre as he took off his shirt to put it in the hamper.

"You still feeling good?" Tre asked, smiling as he walked closer to you and grabbed your hands.

"Yes," you smiled.

Great... he's horny...

"Do you want to have some fun?" he smirked even more.

"But we did that yesterday," you giggled.

"So? Common?" he whined.

"But I'm tired."

"Fine!" he whined, "But can we tomorrow?"

"Okay," you smiled.

Tre smiled and then jumped on the bed and laid down on it, taking up most of the bed; "Tre!" you whined because you wanted to lay down.

"What?" he asked pretending to fall asleep.

"I wanted to lay down."

"Then lay down."

"But you're taking up most of the bed. Where do I lay?" you whined. Tre looked up at you smiling like he wanted you to lay on top of him. "No..." you smirked at him. His smiling face quickly turned into a pouting face. "I'll cuddle with you," you smiled. His smile came back and he started shuffling to his side of the bed.

"Fuck yea!" he happily shouted, leaving you laughing. You climbed into the bed and cuddled up next to him. "I'm so happy you're okay," he whispered in your ear as you closed your eyes.

"Thanks for being strong for me," you whispered into his chest. Tre kissed your head then the both of you quickly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, but meh...

comments / banners