Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

On My Own, Here We Go

Image

You awoke the next morning to the sound of Tre's alarm clock going off. Tre swung his hand over to press the button then to go back to sleep.

You fluttered your eyes open and noticed that you had been almost asleep for thirteen hours. You turned your head to look at Tre; he sound asleep. It brought a little smile to your face as you heard him snore slightly.

"Baby, you got to wake up," you told him as you tried to get out of his arms.

"No," he mumbled in his sleep as he grabbed you again and cuddled back up to you.

"Tre! We got to go to school," you giggled.

"No school today," he mumbled in his sleep again which made you giggle even more. You gave up on trying to get off of the bed.

"Fine, we won't go to school," you told him as you closed your eyes. Tre sighed happily like he knew all along what he was doing.

You fell back to sleep.

****

"Tabs?" Tre whispered in your ear.

You opened your eyes only to see him looking at you; "Yes?" you asked.

"Do you want to watch us practice? We're going now," he told you. You didn't know because you were not feeling so good; you were having weird pains in your stomach and you felt like you were going to throw up.

It's probably because of the new medication.

"I think I'm just going to stay here, baby. You have fun," you told him.

"I don't want to leave you alone."

You put your hand up to his cheek and rubbed it. "I'll be fine, Tre. Just go and have fun," you smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"All right," he smiled, "I'll be back later."

He got off the bed and walked over to his closet. When he got his shirt back on he walked over to the door and looked at you one last time, "Bye."

You tried to get back to sleep but you couldn't because of the feeling you had in your stomach.

After awhile of tossing and turning in the bed, you felt the urge of throwing up. You ran to the washroom and put your head over the toilet, letting the vomit out. When you were done, you felt a little better, but not a hundred percent.

You went back into Tre's room and put on some clothing that Tre had in his closet. You put on his gray shirt and blue shorts. You sat on his bed in a daydreaming state.

"Stupid meds," you sighed to yourself as you took a pill.

As you sat at his bed, you felt bored. You decided to get a bowl of cereal then go over to Billie's house to watch them practice. You went down into the kitchen and poured yourself a bowl of Lucky Charms.

When you finished, you walked over to Billie's house. Walking there you still felt a little sick, but then again, it was probably because you just took a pill. As you walked down the street that Billie lived on, you heard them having band practice.

You walked onto his driveway then opened the garage door. As they saw it open, they stopped playing.

Tre smiled when he saw it was you.

"You came!" he shouted.

"Yep!" you nodded happily. You walked over to the sofa in the corner and sat down; "Play me something!" you demanded, smiling.

"What is your requests, Madam?" Mike asked in a British accent.

"Hmm..." you thought about it, "Anything new?"

"Actually we did write a new song last week," Billie smiled, "Tabs, this song is called Nice Guys Finish Last."

Tre started the drums for the beginning of the song.

When the song was over, you sat there stunned because it was so good. They looked over at you for an opinion.

"That was awesome!" you exclaimed.

They all looked at each other and smiled.

"Glad you liked it!" Billie smiled.

"I loved it!" you shouted.

Mike put down his bass and then looked back and forth at all of you, "Now what?"

"You want to watch some TV?" Billie requested.

"I want to have sex!" Tre shouted.

All of you laughed.

"Well, Tre, that's not up to us. You have to ask her," Mike chuckled.

Everyone looked at you, waiting for an answer.

"I don't think so," you smiled.

Everyone laughed.

"All right! Let's go watch some TV!" Billie said as he turned off his amp.

All of you went inside and went into Billie's living room.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" Billie asked as he started walking to the kitchen.

"Beer!" Tre, Mike and you said in unison.

Wow... I'm, like, turning into one of them... freaky...

"I have none!" Billie shouted from the kitchen.

"Tre?" Mike nudged him.

Tre turned to look at him, "Yesssss?" he asked slowly.

"Do you have beer at your house?"

"Yes."

"Can you get it?"

"I guess..." Tre got up and started walking to the door, "You need anything from the house, babe?"

"No, I'm good," you smiled.

"All right! I'll be right back," he said as he closed the front door.

When Tre left, Billie, Mike, and you began to watch a bit of TV; It wasn't very exciting considering that Billie and Mike had full attention on what was on.

As you watched with them, that pain in your stomach started to come back. This time it was worse. You felt like your stomach was about to burst.

"I have to go to the washroom," you told them as you ran out of the room.

"She must have to go dookie," Mike smirked.

You ran into the washroom and waited for whatever was going to happen to happen.

When you got off from the toilet, you felt a lot better. You turned around to flush the toilet, but you couldn't believe what you saw.

****

You walked back into the living room where Mike and Billie were still watching TV. You stopped and looked at them with a stunned look across your face.

They stared blankly at you like they didn't know what was going on. You couldn't believe what just happened to you.

"Guys..." you started.

"What's wrong, Tabs?" Billie asked as he got up and walked towards you.

"Are you okay?" Mike walked toward you too.

You stared blankly at them for a second before answering.

"I think I just had a miscarriage."
♠ ♠ ♠
When does the drama end?
Who knows.

Comments / Banners.
I like all those things :D