Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

School is Cool, Not for Fools

The weekend went by fast. You caught up with everybody in the house and you all seemed to get along fine, except with Josh, but then again, some things never change.

On your way to school, you saw a lot of high spirits amongst the groups of people, "Great, another wonderful year ahead," you mumbled to yourself.

When you got into the school, you went straight to the office to get your time table and locker number.

"You must be the new girl. Tabitha Hanks?" the overly-excited secretary asked you.

"Yes, that would be me," you said, not really paying attention to her; you were paying more attention at a few boys biking down a ramp out the window.

"Great to have you. Your locker is on the first floor, in the music department. Here's your timetable. The school day has 5 periods; each period is 1 hour and 15 minutes long. If you have any questions, go to the guidance office," she told you way too cheerfully.

"Uh... thanks..." you said, not too sure what to make of her and her cheeriness.

You walked out into the hall. You didn't see anybody you knew. There was mostly preps and jocks wandering around the halls, except for this one girl who had black hair and a nose ring. Most of the preppy girls had given you really dirty looks, like they were ready to scratch your eyes out.

After about 15 minutes of being lost, you stumbled across your locker.

You put all your books and binders into it and put the lock on it. You leaned on it and looked at your timetable to try to make a mental picture to figure out where everything was. So far your mental picture looked like this.

Walking down the hall to music, you felt an arm go around your waste, "Hey there, Gorgeous."

Without looking at this 'way-too-confident-for-his-own-good' stranger, you took his arm off of you; "Fuck off!" you said a little frustrated.

You walked a little faster so he didn't even bother to catch up to you; Gees weren't you wrong, this guy wouldn't give up without a fight.

"Hey! Wait for me, Gorgeous!" he yelled to you while walking closer.

You turned around to face him and started saying; "Who the fuck do you think yo- TRE!" you just realized that you told Tre to fuck off- Well... he deserved it for being way too confident in himself.

"Yes Babe, the one and only."

You rolled your eyes at him. He shouldn't have done that to me.

You both walked down the hall in silence for a moment, until you took a glimpse at him. He wiggled his eyebrows up and down and had a big smile on his face. You couldn't help but smile. At least he's good at making you feel better.

He grabbed your arm and made you stop in the hallway. He grabbed your timetable and looked at it.

"Great! We have math, lunch, and science together," he said very happily. You smiled at him again. "Are you good at math, because I suck at it, and maybe you can help me?" he smiled at you.

"Sure... I'm all right at it... I can help you," you reassured him.

"Thanks!" he said quickly.

He stood there, just staring at you like you were the best thing that he's seen in along time.

"Tre?" you started to giggle a little bit. You shook him playfully and tried to bring him back into reality.

"Oh Yea... sorry," he shook his head and then looked back at you, "You know, you have the most beautiful eyes that I've seen..."

You blushed.

"And you are so cute when you blush."

Now, you were blushing uncontrollably.

"Tre, Stop it! You're making me blush even more," you laughed, and so did he.

After the little laugh, you looked up at the classroom you were standing in front of, "Well, Tre, this is my home room."

He looked up at the home room number and back onto his timetable, "Aw, I really thought it said 124 on my timetable too... Oh well, we still have math and science together... Would you like to hang out with me, Billie and Mike at lunch?"

"Sure. Anything to make the one and only Tre Cool happy," you flirted lightly.

He wiggled his eyebrows and smiled at you seductively. You laughed and so did he.

He is so cute.

He handed you back your timetable and kissed your hand just like last time, but this time saying: "I can't wait until math class, Gorgeous Tabs."

You giggled. "I can't wait either, Mr. Cool."

You walked into your classroom, leaving Tre at the door.