Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Missing

Image

It's been three days since the break up. You still haven't gotten over it, but you might never get over it. All day and night you'd lye in your bed, watching TV, or stare at the window, hoping Tre would come and hold you. It wasn't going to happen. You never left your room, only to go to the washroom, shower, or eat, you hardly ate though.

"I need you, Tre," you mumbled to yourself, hoping Tre may pick up on your message and come and hold you. Your whole life was tarring apart.

How could I be feeling so much pain over a person? All your thoughts were depressing to you.

The phone rang as you were watching a bit of TV. You looked at the caller ID screen; it read 'Wright'. You felt your heart skip a beat.

Is it Tre wanting to talk to me? You quickly answered it.

"Hello?" you exclaimed into the phone, hoping it was Tre.

"Tabitha?" It was his mother.

"Uh... yea. Is there something wrong, Ms. Wright?" you asked.

Why would his mom be calling me?

"Well, I was wondering if you know where Frank is?"

"No, I haven't seen him for a few days. Why? Is he missing?" you began to panic a little.

"I doubt it, but if you hear from him, can you tell him I'm looking for him?"

"I will," with that, you hung up. You felt worried. Something bad could have happened to him.

You didn't want to take any chances of staying home when Tre could be in trouble. You put on a hoodie over your PJ's and left.

When you were walking the streets, people stared at you because you were wearing pajama bottoms, but you didn't care. You walked up to Mike's house and knocked on his door.

You heard some thumping as he came to the door. He opened it and gave you a puzzled look.

"Do you want to come in?" he asked.

"No... I was just wandering if Tre was here?" you asked quietly and a little shyly.

"No," he said, "Is that all you wanted to know?"

"Well, have you seen him at all?" you asked, getting a little panicky.

"Not since the day I told him about the thing..." he said, his voice getting quieter through each word. You felt your eyes get watery. He seems to notice, "Is something wrong?"

"No one has seen Tre since then," you told him with a weak voice. "What if he's hurt? Or he could be dead! It's not like him to go away without telling anybody. Mike, what if something really, really..." you started with panic in your voice and tears falling down your cheek.

"Tabs, calm down," he said, calmly, "I'll go get Billie, and if you want, all three of us can go look for him." You nodded. "Alright, go home, and put something decent on," he looked you up and down, noticing you were in your pajamas, "Then we'll all meet at Christie Road in fifteen minutes." You nodded and then left.

You ran home, as fast as you could. Your body was still in panic, so it was hard to run fast. You climbed up the tree in front of your window and went into your room. You were walking to your closet, but on the way, you stopped. There was a note on your makeup table. You picked it up and read it. It read:

'Be at that lake.
The lake where you and Tre had that 'romantic' candle light dinner.
Be there by midnight.
If not... well... you don't want to know.
I'll be waiting.
Come ALONE!
- A'


What the hell? You thought. You didn't know how to react to this note. It sounded like a threat.

You went to your closet. As you picked out your clothes, you felt so shocked that it was hard to move, You finally got yourself together, as much as you could, then grabbed clothes and put them on. When you thought you were ready, you left with the note.

You walked back to Christie Road. It brought back those horrible memories of Tre breaking up with you. You wanted to cry, but you held it in. You were standing in the middle of the tracks when you felt like someone was behind you.

"Tabs, he's not here," a voice said that sounded like Mike. You turned and saw Billie and Mike standing right behind you.

"I figured," you mumble to yourself.

"That bastard still has my car," Billie said coldly. You felt like punching him for saying that. That wasn't important. You shrugged his comment off.

"This was left on my table," you said, handing them the note. They read it. They looked very confused.

"We're not letting you go by yourself," Mike said. "We can't. It could be a psycho."

"What if that psycho has Tre?" you thought about that. It brought tears to your eyes. "I can't lose him," you cried.

"Tabs, he'll be okay. I promise," Billie said, as he put his arms around you in a hug.

"I can't believe promises anymore," you said with no emotion. "Tre promised he'd never leave me."

"Common, let's go to the lake," Mike said after a bit of silence. Both Billie and you nodded and let go of each other.

It was silence as all three of you walked the paths to get to the lake. You looked at your watch, it was 11:50pm.

"What are we suppose to do?" Billie asked.

"Don't show yourselves until I give you a signal," you said.

"What's the signal?" Mike asked.

"Um..." you thought, "Come out if I scream really, really, really loud." They both nodded.

You all continued walking down the path road. Thats when Mike pointed out something...

"Billie, isn't that your car?" He asked.

You all stooped and went up to the car that was stranded on the side of the road.

"Yea. What's it doing here?" he asked, confused. "TRE?!" he yelled. Mike ran over to him and covered his mouth.

"Are you fucking retarded? What if there is a psycho out here, and they just heard you?" he whispered into Billies ear. You looked back to your watch, 11:55pm. You began to panic.

"You guys, we have to go find him," you said in a panic, tears ready to burst out of your eyes, "Tre could be in trouble."

"He's fine, Tabs. Trust me," Billie said a little too confident. There was quiet for a moment, until...

"HELP!!"

A voice came from the forest. It sounded exactly like Tre. You felt your body shiver. Your legs started to feel twitchy, and they wouldn't go back to normal until you're holding Tre in your arms.

You looked over at the guys; they looked freaked.

"Common! We got to go find him!" you said with tears falling from your eyes.

You ran towards the forest.

"Tabs! Don't!" Mike screamed from behind you.

"No, Mike! I have to find him!" you were running in all sorts of different directions, having no clue where you were going.

After a few minutes of running in random directions, you finally realized that you lost Mike and Billie. You began to walk slowly, as you felt the presents of someone else. It couldn't have been Billie or Mike. This present felt strange and erie.

You heard the sound of a branch being stepped on from behind you. You jumped a little as you heard it. You began to turn around slowly. You stopped and listened. All you could hear was heavy breathing. Your legs began to tremble.

"Tre?" you whispered, with your voice trembling from your panic and tears.

No answer.

You didn't know if it was your imagination. You turned around slowly again but something stopped you. You were sprung around and picked up...
♠ ♠ ♠
So I saw Green Day on Thursday in Hamilton...
Read my journal if you want to know about my day cos I'm not gonna say anything here =]
Comments.