Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

The Night Punk Rock Passed Away

Image

Tabitha's POV

God, where am I?

I felt like a million bricks were just dropped on my head. I already had a terrible head condition. If it got worse I could die.

Where in Hell am I?

I picked myself up, slowly. My body hurt. Why? I don't know. I looked up. Apparently, my head was lying on a rock; that is not good at all. I looked up more; there was a fire burning, and it looked like I was in the forest. I looked around more. It was hard to see since everything seemed blurry. I saw a lake and that's when it hit me; Tre.

I got up on my feet and looked around constantly for him. Right before I was ready to leave, I found Billie and Mike hiding behind the trees. Once Billie noticed that I saw him, he put his index finger up to his lips, telling me to be quiet.

I started running their direction, until...

"Watch your step," someone said, making me tumble over a rock and hit my face on the cold ground. I looked up to see who it was. I couldn't believe it... That bastard.

"What do you want, Andy?" I asked, getting up. He looked at me with his evil smirk - How I hated that smirk.

"You... What else?" he said, acting like it was so romantic.

Bullshit.

"Whatever, I don't have time for this," I said, confidently. I wanted to find Tre, and this wasn't going to help.

Wait! I realized something; didn't Tre scream help from out of these woods?

I stopped in my own tracks and turned to Andy; "Where's Tre?"

He laughed for a second; "it's okay, baby. You don't have to worry about him anymore." His words hit me right in the face. My eyes began to water, and soon after the tears began to run down my face.

My lip was trembling, "What did you do to him?" I asked weakly and scared, tears steaming down my face.

He sighed, "Why do you care? You shouldn't be with him, you should be with me!" he spat.

"Andy, get it through your fucked up head; I. Don't. Love. You," I said coldly. He stared at me for a second, then got up from the rock he was sitting on by the fire.

"Fuck you," he said as if he was on the urge of tears. "Don't go anywhere, or you will regret it," he walked away into the dark shadows of the forest.

I looked back over to where I saw Mike and Billie standing. They were still there. I quickly turned to see if Andy was out of sight. He was. I ran to Mike and Billie.

"Have you found him?" I asked, my bottom lip trembling from my tears. They shook their heads slowly.

"Sorry... But it's kind of hard to find someone in the woods when it's dark out," Mike told me. I felt my legs shake again.

"We need to find him," I cried. "Follow Andy - He probably knows where he is."

"That won't be necessary," Andy said, surprising me.

I jumped before I turned around; Tre was standing beside him. Andy was holding onto his arm to keep him from falling. He looked so helpless and weak.

"Oh my God, Tre!" I almost screamed, tears still falling down my cheeks. As I went closer to him, I saw that he had tear marks on his face. He also had bruises on his arms and legs. He looked so beaten.

"Don't come any closer!" Andy yelled. I stopped right away, fearing what he was going to do.

"Don't hurt him," I cried even more.

"You don't want me to hurt him, huh?" he smirked. I stared at him with pleading eyes to let him go. He shrugged, and then pushed Tre to the ground.

Tre's hands were tied up behind his back so he couldn't get up.

He started to walk right up to me. I began to shiver and shake again.

"Please leave him alone," I cried.

"Tell me you love me, Tabitha. Tell me you can't live without me," he said as he stroked my hair. I slowly shook up head no.

"I don't love you, Andy. I never did, and I never will," I said confidently and quietly.

I looked at him. His eyes with full of hurt and betrayal. I actually thought he'd let us go... hoping.

"Then I'm sorry it had to come to this. I was hoping I wouldn't have to," he said with tears ready to run down his cheeks.

He walked back over to Tre. I watched him as he stood in front of him, watching Tre trying to say something, but he couldn't because there was tape covering his mouth.

"Take one last look at your boyfriend, Tabitha. I wouldn't have had to do this if you just said you'd come back with me. But no, you had to make things difficult. You should know by now, if I can't have you, than no one can," he pulled out a knife that was in his pocket.

"No!! Andy, don't!!" I screamed loudly, running up to him, but I was too late. He bulged the knife into his stomach, three times.

I fell to my knees as I saw Tre shake from the pain, tears going down my cheeks. I wanted to faint from seeing the sight of Tre in pain, it was too much to take.

"I think you learned your lesson. He should be dead in a few minutes," Andy said, walking away.

I kept my place on the ground crying.

"YOU FUCKER! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" Mike screamed as he ran out of the trees, tears in his eyes and fury in his expression. Billie was right behind him. Together, they fought Andy.

I turned to look back at Tre; he was staring at me with tears in his eyes, still shaking. I slowly crawled over to him. I wanted to hold him, I needed to. I sat next to him, holding him, as it could have been my last time to.

His blood was all over my arms by the time I let go to take off the tape that was covering his mouth. I removed it. Still crying, I tried my best to speak the words that I wanted him to hear.

"Tre, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. If I told you sooner, this would have never happened," I cried even more. I closed my eyes, because it hurt me so much to look at him because he looked like he was in so much pain.

I felt his hand rub my cheek and stroke my hair.

I opened my eyes again, looking at him. The fire behind me made me see Tres face so clear; the tears in his eyes made the sparkle in them sparkle even more.

"I-I love y-you. Don't ever f-forget that," he said slowly with his voice trembling.

"Tre, I love you too, but every thing's going to be okay. We'll take you to the hospital then everything will be back to normal... Just hang on, baby," I cried with my voice in a higher pitch than usual.

"I-I love you so much. T-these months that I've been with y-you have b-been the best, and it's all b-because o-of you. N-no one will be able to love you as much as I love y-you," his words made me cry even more. He was talking like it was the last time he was ever going to talk to me.

His hand felt so warm against my cheek. I couldn't believe this was my last time to hold him. I quickly took his hand that was stroking my cheek into my hand. I kissed it, not caring that there was blood on it.

"Don't go, Tre, I need you. I love you. Just don't go," I sobbed, tears running down my cheeks constantly. He took his hand out of mine and wiped away my tears. A smile appeared on his face, the same smile he gives me when we're together, when he tells me how much he loves me. His smile made me calm down a little, not a lot, I think that's what it was suppose to do.

"I'm so s-sorry," he said as he closed his eyes, "I-I love you so much, my gorgeous Tabitha," was the last thing he said, making me cry more.

"No, Tre, don't go, please," I cried, my voice getting high pitched, "Tre, I need you, baby."

He didn't move.

"Tre, wake up. Please, baby. Please, wake up... Don't go." I collapsed on top of him, holding him in my arms.

This was my first time that I ever prayed to God. I never believed in him, but I needed him to give me Tre back.

"Please, God, don't take him... Give him back to me. I need him so much," I cried out loud. I closed my eyes as I held Tre.

After a few minutes, I felt someone behind me. I looked up and saw Billie.

"I want him back," I cried with my voice quiet. He leaned down in front of me and hugged me tightly. Then I realized, "Where's Andy?"

Billie looked at me; "He's gone... He won't bother you ever again," he said in a whisper as the tears started to fall down his face.

It was obvious that him and Mike killed him since Billie was clutching the same knife in his hand that Andy used to stab Tre.

"But Tre..." I looked back at his lifeless body, and I began to cry even more. I couldn't finish my sentence.

Billie also started to cry harder. Mike came over and knelled down in front of Tres body. I put my face back into Billies chest as I cried louder.

"I want him back... I want him back," I kept repeating.

"Oh my God," Mike said.

Both Billie and I looked at him; he had Tres wrist in his hand. Mike looked at us with a stunned look on his face, "He still has a pulse."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooo... I left everyone with jaws hanging low again?
Oops.
Sorry.
My bad.
I tend to do that sometimes.
Comments?
Perhaps a banner?