Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Billie's Words

Image

"Now that I think of it, my mom probably will let you stay," Tre said, looking as if he was in deep thought.

"Why?" you asked before taking a bite of your sandwich.

"Because Lori's leaving."

"Why? Where is she going?"

"College."

"Oh, of course," you smiled, "And how is that going to convince your mom?"

"Because they'll be an extra bedroom; duh!" he laughed.

"Right, that makes sense," you nodded.

Tre and you finished your lunch but remained under the staircase.

"You wanna know something?" Tre asked after a minutes of peaceful silence.

"Okay..." You nodded.

"I'm going to marry you one day," he said.


There was a big flash of lightning and a sound of thunder that made you snap out of your trance.

You looked around the empty and dark room that you had claimed for the days at Mike's house. There was nothing in the room, other then a TV and a bed. It was so empty.

It's the fifth day of Tre being in his coma. If he doesn't wake up by tomorrow, he's going to die. It's been so hard on you. You don't even want to think about life if he dies. Life doesn't seem right without him, it feels like there's a big hole that won't be filled until Tre comes back.

As for Andy, his body was found where Billie and Mike had left him. The police questioned all of you, but you didn't have any energy to talk, so they left you alone. They didn't go to jail for it, because they told the cops it was for self defense. You guess Andy has a big criminal record, because right when Billie and Mike told the cops it was self defense, they didn't even question.

Also, Billie, Mike and Rob had to cancel the tour. What else could have they done? They can't make the album without Tre. What would they do, bring John back? They can't do that to Tre.

"Tabs, I brought you some food," Mike said from the other side of the door. You didn't respond. You were too weak to say anything. He sighed, "Tabs, I'm coming in," he said as he opened the door. The light from the hallway beamed into your dark room.

"I don't want to talk to anyone," you said, weakly. You haven't spoken for five days, so your voice was really weak.

He sat on the bed, "It's okay... I just want you to listen to me."

You nodded, "Okay."

He took a big breath in, "Since they're going to pull the plug tomorrow, I think we should go and visit him." You began to feel the tears after he mentioned 'pull the plug'.

"I don't want him to go," you said, letting the tears flow out of your eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Tabs, but we don't have a choice," he said, as he scotched closer to hug you.

"Mike, I want him back," you cried into his shoulder.

"I know," he whispered into your ear. "Common, we should go see him," he whispered again, still not letting you go until you were ready. You slowly nodded, then let go of him.

"I want to stay over night with him," you told him. He took a while for it to assess through his mind.

He slowly nodded, "Okay."

All three of you went into Billie's car, and drove to the hospital. You cried so much in the backseat, since this was most likely going to be the last time you'd ever hold Tre.

You put your hands over your face as you cried into them. This was way too hard for you to handle. This was your life that was going to die.

"Tabs, are you going to be okay?" Billie asked from the passengers seat. You sill didn't look up from your hands. You just continued to cry. You felt Billie climb into the backseat beside you. "Come here, Tabitha," he grabbed you and put you in a hug.

You cried on his shoulder, "What am I going to do without him?" you asked. It took him a few seconds to answer.

"I don't believe he's going to die. I think he's going to wake up. I know Tre too much, I know he'd never leave you alone like this. I know he's going to wake up, because I know he'd never leave you on your own. He loves you too much to do that," he whispered into your ear.

You stopped crying to hear his words. For a slight second you believed him, but how would you know if he was going to live? The chances are lower than low.

"How do you know that?" you asked without crying, but still shaky and upset.

He looked into your eyes, "Because he loves you, and he knows you love him. I bet he's fighting to wake up from that coma just to be with you. He'd never let death hold him back from you, Tabitha," he said so seriously that you couldn't help but believe him. But it's still hard to tell what was going to happen.

You wiped the tears away from your cheek, "Thank you, Billie," you whispered to him as your voice was still weak.

Mike came to a stop. You looked out your window and noticed that you were at the hospital.
The tears began to form again, but you held them back. You wanted to be strong for Tre, since he was strong for you all those times you were in the hospital.

You walked up to the receptionist, trying to be as calm as possible, "I'd like to see Tre-- I mean, Frank Wright," you told her through some sniffles.

"Oh, yes, you can see him. He's in room 164, just down the hall," she said with a smile.

"Thank you, and, um, by the way, I'm going to stay the night with him," you told her.

She smiled, "Kay, that's fine," she said like she knew what was going to take place tomorrow if he doesn't wake up.

You turned to Billie and Mike, "You guys should go first, since I'm not leaving," you told them, as you wiped another tear away.

They nodded, "We'll be back soon." With that, they left. You sat down on one of the seats in the waiting room, wondering what life will be like after this. It'll obviously never be the same again.

If he dies then there's no point in me living. But I can't do that to Tre again, even if he was dead. I promised him, and I'm not going to brake it again. I know if Tre does die, he'll want me to live my life happily, its what he wants me to be... happy. I'll never be able to get over this. He's my baby... My life... My love... My world... My happiness... My reason to keep living... He's my other half.

You felt dizzy as you waited. There was something about this hospital that kept making you want to faint. It was probably because this was the place where Tre was spending his last few days.

You got up to walk off your dizziness. You decided to go to Tre's room, and listen to what Mike and Billie were telling him. You walked slowly down the hall. Once you got to the room, you hid behind the wall that was separating you from the guys.

You couldn't tell, but you thought you heard Billie sniffle.

"Come on, Tre, you gotta wake up, man," Mike said as if he was pleading. "If you don't wake up by tomorrow, you're never going to wake up."

"Tre, please?" Billie pleaded, "Tabs needs you. Do you know how much pain you're putting her through right now? I don't care that we had to cancel our tour, all I care about is what's going to become of her if you die. I mean, I want you to live because I'll miss you, but Tabs is different... She loves you. You can't even imagine the pain you're putting her though."

Billie's words made you start to cry again. You couldn't hold yourself up anymore. You slid down the wall onto the floor. Your knees were up to your chest, and you had your hands up to your face again as you cried.

"Visiting hours are over," a nurse said, as she went into Tre's room.

You got up and went to the door. Billie and Mike left the room then turned to look at you.

"We'll pick you up tomorrow, okay?" Mike said, as he hugged you.

You nodded, "Okay," you told him as you let go of him. He had tears in his face. You looked over at Billie, he was still crying. He quickly locked his arms around you in a hug.

"He'll wake up, Tabs. He'll wake up for you," he whispered into your ear right before he broke the hug. You nodded at him, still not sure if you should believe him.

"Bye," Mike said, and then Billie and him started walking down the hall. Billie turned around and mouthed something to you. It looked like he mouthed 'I promise'.

You slowly turned to face the room. Once again, before you went in you took a big inhale of oxygen. You got the confidence to walk in, and you did. You turned the corner only to be faced with Tre still laying still, looking like he hadn't moved since the last time you saw him.

"Tre," you whispered as you walked closer to the bed. There was a chair right beside the bed that you decided to claim. You sat down on it, and grabbed Tre's hand into yours. You sat there for a few minutes, staring at him, hoping at any second he'd wake up.

"Tre, remember when I was in a coma? I know I worried you to death. I'm sorry for putting you though that, because I'm feeling the exact thing you felt.

"I miss you, Tre. I need you. I also need you to be strong, just like I was when I was in a coma." You paused, "Baby, I need you to wake up. They're not giving you much more time, you just have tonight, and I need you to come back to me. My whole life will change if you die. I love you so much, Tre. I can't stand seeing you in all this struggle to keep alive. I just want you back."

You then began to cry as you saw Tre wasn't budging at all. The tears started coming at fast rates. This was possibly the hardest you've cried in your life. It took you a second, but you looked back up at him.

"Tre, you told me you were going to marry me," you cried into your hands. The memories started to come back to you very quickly as if you were seeing your life with Tre flashing back. "We're supposed to run away together, remember, Tre?" you asked, even though you knew you wouldn't get an answer. "I still want to do all those things with you, Tre, but you have to wake up. I know you want those dreams to come true too."

You looked down at the floor as you tried to remember something Tre told you a few months ago when you were in the hospital. It took you a while to think about it because you were crying so much; it made it hard to keep your thoughts straight.

"Tre, remember when I was in the hospital? Remember what you told me? You said, 'Of course we're going to have our ups and downs, but I'm still going to love you, no matter what happens. As long as we're in it together, then we can get each other out, but I'm still going to love you no matter what happens'. I've been replaying that through my head for the last five days. It makes me believe that you're going to make it though this. I need you to make it through this," you took your hands away from your face and looked down to the floor.

"Do you remember saying that to me, Tre?" you whispered through your tears, not expecting an answer.

"Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments / Subscribe / Banners?
I have the biggest headache ever atm.
Fml =[