Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Back To the Old Tre Cool

Image

You were definitely in a little state of shock since you didn't know what to say or do.

He wants to marry me? I want to marry him too, but we're too young. I'm only sixteen, and he's going to be eighteen in a few days. What do I say?

"I've been practicing saying that ever since the break up," he laughed nervously. You still didn't know what to say, so you said the first thing that came to mind.

"Tre, why are you asking me when we're so young? I mean, it's not that I don't want to marry you - I really, really do want to - but we're so young," you told him, feeling a little nervous to what he was going to say next.

"I know we're young, but I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," he said before grabbing and kissing the back of your hand.

"I love you too, Tre, and I know you want to spend your life with me - I want to spend my life with you too - but we won't even be able to drink at our own wedding," you told him even though that wasn't your biggest priority.

"So? I don't care about that. I care about you. I've never cared for anyone like I do for you. I just really want to marry you," he then smiled, making you smile, but still not sure about the whole marriage thing.

"But Tre, we're so young-" you began.

"I know we are, but I know that we can pull this off. I know I can support our lives; I'm determined to," he said with his eyes pleading for you to get convinced.

"But we don't have jobs. How are we supposed to support each other?" you asked.

"I work at Pizza Hut-"

"They fired you because you never went into work," you quickly added.

He paused for a second, "Oh... they could have told me. But anyways, I have Green Day, we'll go far," he said, giving you a look to trust him. "If I screw this up, you have every right to leave me," he then looked down as he said the last bit.

"Tre, I'd never leave you," you told him as you cupped his face with your palms to make him look at you, "I love you. I'd never do that to you," you smiled weakly.

He licked his lips and then moved closer to you, "I want to be with you forever," he said, passionately. He moved his face closer to yours to kiss you. He pressed his lips gently to yours, as you kissed him back.

"I promise that I'll take care of you for the rest of my life. I want you to be there when I go to sleep and wake up. I want my day to start off with you smiling at me. I want my day to end with you in my arms as we fall asleep. I promise I will not screw this up, as long as we're together, I'll be happy," he whispered into your ear after he broke the kiss.

You didn't say anything. You kept replaying everything he said in your head as he waited for an answer. That was probably the most sweetest thing he has ever said to you. His words made you want to cry because no one has ever said anything like that to you before. This had to be the best feeling.

You looked back up at Tre as you snapped out of your daze, "Tre..." he looked back at you, "My answer is yes, I want to marry you," you smiled as you said those words. The biggest smile grew on his face after you told him that.

"I love you so much," he hugged you tightly, kissing your neck. "I promise I will not let you down, and you won't regret this."

"I believe you," you hugged back.

He untangled his arms and got the ring, "Okay, I'm going to do this right," he said, as he got on his knees, but his body still remained on the bed. He slowly inhaled some oxygen, "Tabitha, will you marry me?" He opened the box to expose the beautiful ring once again.

This time you didn't hesitate to answer the question, "Yes, Tre, I will marry you," you smiled; he smiled too.

Without saying anything more, he put the ring on your finger. You looked down at the ring that sat on top of your finger as it shined.

You quickly looked back up at Tre who was looking down at your hand, but then quickly looked back at you. After a few moments of staring at each other, he grabbed your lips in a passionate kiss that was going to last for a long while. You locked your arms at the back of his neck to deepen the kiss. You pulled him on top of you as you were still kissing. It didn't seem long until his hands started wandering around your body.

Right when his hands started to rub your stomach, and he began to bring up your top it hit you...

"Tre, we're in the hospital," you giggled after you broke the kiss.

He sighed, "Damn hospital. They always ruin everything, especially right when I'm about to score," he said more to himself than you.

"You were so not about to score with me," you hissed, playfully.

He smirked, "Sure I wasn't."

You smiled, "Well, you know I can't resist the Tre-ness, which is you. Now, get off of me before I bite you," you told him as he was still on top of you.

He grinned, "You know that I'd love it if you bite me."

You sighed, playfully, "You are such a pervert... but, you're my pervert," you smile; he smiles even bigger.

"And you're my dominated love slave."

"No, I change my mind," you quickly responded, "You're my Nimrod."

He laughed, "I like that better too," he commented right before kissing you once again. Right after the kiss, he got off of you but remained by your side, locking his arms around you as he wanted to cuddle.

"Tre, how are we going to tell our parents?" you asked as it donned on you as you were kissing earlier.

He thought for a second, "I guess we'll just have to talk to them."

Like my family will listen. You thought.

You sighed sadly, "They won't go for it. They're just so negative. They'll try to get me away from you if I told them," you told him as you stared up at the ceiling but feeling Tre's eyes looking at you. You felt his hand go on top of yours. You turned to look at him.

"It'll all be okay, okay?" he stared into your eyes. You felt a rush of warmth go into you, so you smiled and tried to believe him.

"Okay," you replied back, smiling. He began to smile too as he noticed the smile on your face. Suddenly, your smile quickly dropped because you started thinking back a hour ago when he was still in his coma.

"What's wrong?" he asked, confused by your sudden mood change.

You sighed, "Nothing important now. It's just that I really didn't expect you to wake up. I thought you were going to die," you told him, feeling tears as you started to think back to everything.

He began to stroke your cheek, "I'd never leave you. Besides, I'm back now, back to the old Tre Cool. There's nothing to worry about now," he smiled which made you smile.

"Okay, Tre. Thank you," you sighed, happily.

"You're welcome, soon to be Mrs. Tre Cool," he said, making you smile even more because you loved the fact that was going to be your name after you marry him.

"Wouldn't it be Mrs. Frank Wright?" you smirked, knowing it would make him freak out.

He pouted, "No, Mrs. Tre Cool," he said like a little child getting on the edge of a temper tantrum.

"Mrs. Frank Edwin-"

"Not listening!! LA, LA, LA, LA!!" he yelled as he put his fingers up to his ears so he could try to drain you out from his own noise. You laughed from his childish antics.

"Mr. Wright, I'm glad you're out of your coma and feeling better, but can you please take the noise level down?" a nurse asked as she entered the room. Tre stared at her, speechless.

"Uh, erm, uh," he started, nervously, but then turned to look at you. He smiled after he saw your smile. He quickly turned back to the nurse, "She was touching me inappropriately," he smirked, pointing at you.

"TRE!" you hit his arm playfully.

"That's good to know," the nurse rolled her eyes and then quickly left the room.

"That was so un-called for," you giggled, he smiled.

"You know you love it when I frame you for weird things," he said like it was supposed to be seducing.

You rolled your eyes, playfully, "Oh, you know I do," you said sarcastically.

You felt so happy to have your life back to normal again. It's weird how one person can change your life forever. Without Tre you'd probably be dead, because before you met him, you were just some suicidal girl who came from a broken home, with an abusive brother. Now, you can actually get away from it, since Tre and you were going to live your dreams.

This is probably going to be the next big step in my life... marriage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments / banners / subscribe