Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

A Morning of Laughter

Image

You slowly opened your eyes as the sunlight brightened the room. You looked down to your stomach, only to see Tre's arm wrapped around you. A smile formed on your face as you were happy to have him laying beside you.

You tilted your head to look up at the clock that was hanging on the wall: eleven o'clock in the morning. You wiped the sleep out of your eyes and did one last yawn before getting up and starting your day.

Since Tre was sleeping right beside you, you wanted to be as quiet as possible as you got out of bed. You slightly held your breath and tried gently to slip out of the bed with out him noticing.

As you were almost at the edge of the bed, you felt Tre's grip get tighter on your body.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked, as he slammed you into his body.

You laughed, "I thought you were sleeping."

"I never sleep," he said as if he was a possessed little girl. "Now give me that neck," he said before he started kissing your neck.

You giggled from his kisses tickling your neck. He roughly got on top of your body, still kissing you. You began to laugh even more because he started tickling you on purpose.

"Tre! stop!" you laughed loudly.

"NEVER!" he shouted like an evil villain.

"HEY!" someone shouted from the bedroom door. Tre stopped tickling you, and you both turned around to see Mike standing there, looking tired and a little disgusted.

Tre smiled, "MY LOVELY MIKEY!" he shouted.

Mike raised an eyebrow, "Tre, I'm glad you're healthy again and out of your coma, but can you please shut up?"

Tre thought about it for a second, "I don't know," he said slowly, as if he really needed to think about it.

Mike sighed, still annoyed, "Fine," he then walked out of the bedroom.

You turned to look at Tre; he was looking at you with his eyebrow still up.

"What?" you giggled.

He smiled, "What did you get me for my Birthday?"

"You won't know until tomorrow," you smirked.

Actually, you haven't been out to get Tre anything for his birthday. You've been so excited that he was back to his normal self, and you were happy because the both of you were sharing a room at Mike's house. So, altogether, you haven't had time to go out.

He pouted, pretending he was about to cry, "But I want to know."

You laughed, "Wait until tomorrow, okay?"

He sighed, "Can I at least have a kiss?" he pouted. You took your time to think about it, just to annoy him.

You shook your head, "No."

He gasped, "What?"

"No!" this time you said smiling because you couldn't help it.

He pouted again, "But I want to kiss you."

"Aww," you giggled, "Well, maybe I will let you kiss me," you smirked. He quickly turned around to face you and puckered his lips up, making you laugh even more because he looked like a duck, "But first you'll have to catch me," you quickly ran off of the bed.

"I'LL GET YOU, MY LITTLE PRETTY!" he yelled like the witch from The Wizard of Oz.

You ran through the kitchen and all the way to the living room; that's where he tackled you.

"My ass!" you whined as you tried to get him off of you but it wasn't working.

"I caught you, so now you have to kiss me," he whined, puckering his lips once again, and closing his eyes.

"You do know that we're right here?" a voice said, sounding like Billie. Tre and you parted and looked up at the sofa, only to see Mike and Billie sitting there, looking at you and Tre like you were both incredibly disgusting.

"STOP WITH THE DAMN PDA!" Mike yelled sarcastically.

"I know! Why don't you guys get a room?" Billie yelled as he laughed. Tre and you just continued looking at them like you forgot what you were doing.

"You always tell us to get a room when we have our girlfriends over, I think you should take your own advice, Tre," Mike smirked.

After a while of staring at everyone in the room, Tre got off of you and pouted. He turned to face Billie and Mike but put his hand out towards you so he could help you up.

"Come, my Tabby, I don't think we're welcomed here," he said like a little child making you laugh. You grabbed his hand, and got up. "We will be in the next room if you need us," he said, this time with a British accent.

I wonder what's up with Tre today. He seems more energetic than ever.

"Tre, where are we going?" you giggled as he was dragging you to random rooms in the house, and then quickly deciding that he wanted to go somewhere else.

"Not here," he said as he dragged you out of the bathroom.

You laughed, "Tre, can you please settle in one place?" you asked as he dragged you into your bedroom.

"Already have," he flopped on the bed as he looked like he wanted to fall back to sleep. You watched him as he tried to make himself comfortable in the bed by putting the blanket on top of himself. "Will you cuddle with me?" he smiled, holding his arms out so you could wrap yourself into them, knowing you would never give up the opportunity to cuddle with him.

You nodded, smiling, and then climbed into the bed, wrapping your arms around him as he did the same to you. You felt so relaxed and warm in his arms that you wanted to go to sleep because it felt so peaceful.

You shut your eyes for a near second before you felt him kiss your forehead which made you look up at him. He was smiling down at you as he gazed into your eyes. You couldn't help but smile at the way he was smiling at you.

"When do you want to tell Billie and Mike about us getting married?" you asked Tre as you tried to break the silence.

"I don't know," he thought about the question, "Tomorrow?" he considered.

You nodded, "Sure, but when did you want to tell our families?" you felt yourself worry of the thought of telling Josh that you were getting married at such a young age, and with someone that he hated for no reason.

"I guess in a few days," he sighed, making it seem like he didn't want to tell his family either, "Who's family should we tell first?" he laced his fingers in between yours.

You thought, "I guess mine, since if they reject it and kick me out of the house, then at least your mom will still let us stay over at your place. Besides, I can't see my family taking us in if we told your parents first, making them kick us out," you weakly smiled for reassurance for the both of you.

He nodded slowly, "That sounds good, but I don't care if my family rejects or not, I'm going to marry you no matter what, because I love you, and I want to be with you," he said as he climbed on top of you gently and kissed your neck.

You closed your eyes as he kissed you, "I'm just scared of Josh, is all," you sighed.

You looked back at Tre; he was staring at you, "I'll be there when you tell them, so if he does try to do something to you, I'll kill him," he said, as it felt like he was getting a tighter grip on your body because you mentioned the name Josh. "I'm never going to let him hurt you again," he kissed your cheek and then got off of you but remained by your side.

"I know you won't," you weakly smile; he did too.

There was a silence for a moment as you cuddled up to each other once again that morning, wishing that you could just live life without your family, because it would then be easier for Tre and you to get married.

You looked up at him staring down at you, looking so peaceful like nothing else mattered,
"I can't wait to start a family with you," he said with a tiny smile cracked on his lips as he thought about raising a family with you.

You smiled at the thought too, "Same, but first I'd like to live my teenage years as a normal teenager..." you paused, smiling, "a married teenager," a confused look spread across your face as you compared a normal teen to a married teen, which made Tre smile even bigger from the confusion on your face.

"I'm good with that," he said, making you forget about what you were thinking about and paid attention to Tre once again, "So I guess there's no point in us running away if we're going to have our own place when we do get married?"

"I guess that makes more sense."

"Unless, you still want to?"

You smiled as you got more of a grip on Tre's body, "I don't care. As long as I'm with you then I'm happy."

Your words made Tre smile which seconds later made him kiss you. You kissed back as his lips felt so soft, like they always did, but each one of his kisses always seemed like a new adventure.

Once the both of you broke, Tre had a huge grin cracked on his lips, and from the expression he had on his face, you knew he was aroused.

"Did I stem your flower petal, Mr. Cool?" you giggled.

He nodded, "Just a bit, but than again, what's new?" he laughed, making you laugh.

"Oh, how I love to make you horny," you sighed happily, even though you were joking.

"Well, you know, we haven't done that for a while, so do you want me to refresh your memory on how good I am?" he wiggled his eyebrows up and down, seductively.

You laughed, "No, Tre."

He gasped, "But how could you pass the opportunity?" he asked, looking completely shocked and a tad disappointed.

"Not that I don't want to pass it up, but I'm leaving that for tomorrow, for the birthday boy," you smiled at him, making him smile and wiggle his eyebrows even more because he knew he was going to 'get some' tomorrow.

"I'm down with that," he smiled.

You laughed, "Good."

"Can't wait till tomorrow," he smirked, making you laugh more.

You gently put your head down to his chest as you wanted to rest and go back to sleep.

"You tired?" he asked, as he stroked your hair, making you sigh happily and smile.

"Yea," you said, feeling calm and protected from everything around you.

"You want me to sleep with you?" he asked, like he was starting to drowse off himself.

You nodded without saying a word but taking in his presence as you felt your eyes get even heavier. You felt so lucky to have him in your arms that you didn't want anybody to disturb the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment / Subscribe / BANNNNNERRS