Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

CAKE TIME

Image

"Can you just pretend like you don't know?"

"It's kind of obvious. Besides, since when do you want to go to Billie's house? They could have at least held it at Mike's, then it wouldn't be so obvious. But since I'm a good boyfriend, and I love you with all my heart, I'll pretend that I didn't know about this party," Tre grinned.

"Aw, I knew you'd give into me. Now let's go see what they got you," you kissed him on his lips, gently and quick. Grabbing his hand and walking him up to the porch of Billie's house, you slowly opened the door to expose the excited people who were all waiting for Tre.

As expected, a crowd of hundreds were standing inside the household, all holding food or drinks. Together they yelled, "SURPRISE!"

Tre pretended like it was a huge surprise and made the most surprised look on his face, making you want to laugh because he looked so excited; "Oh my God! Is there cake?! Are there clowns too?!" he jumped up and down, making his look a little too obvious.

"Sorry, my man, but they're no clowns," Mike said as he walked over and put his arm around Tre's shoulders. Tre's face immediately changed from happy to sad because there were no clowns, but you knew it was just an act he was pulling. "But look over there," Mike pointed to a crappy, though pretty good for Billie-and-Mike-to-pull-together stage with their instruments on it.

Tre's face immediately lite up as he saw his drum set waiting for him, "We're playing? WE'RE PLAYING?!" he shouted, getting even more excited.

Mike nodded, "Now shut up and go do your thing," he smiled, pushing Tre a little bit to the stage so he could hope on and begin to play.

Almost, if on cue, Billie went straight to the microphone, already with his guitar, 'Blue'; "First of all, I'd like to wish my best bud, Tre, a very happy Birthday. So everyone on three wish Tre a happy Birthday. One... two... three."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRE!" the whole crowd of people shouted, making Tre's face light up even more because you just knew he loved all the attention.

Billie smirked, turning to Tre, "They love you, man."

Tre nodded, looking like he said, "I know," but you couldn't tell because he didn't have a mic.
Billie turned back to the audience, "That was great! I'm pretty sure it made Tre's night. So before we start playing, I'd like to tell all of you that refreshments are in the kitchen if you want anything to eat or drink. And please don't cut the cake yet because we still need to sing Happy Birthday to the main man here. Oh, and I'd also like to thank my lovely girlfriend, Adrienne, for flying out here tonight just to see Tre on his Birthday, and of course to visit me," he wiggled his eyebrows, making the crowd laugh, "Alright, enough with the staling! This song is dedicated to the very spacial Birthday boy..." he pointed to Tre, who was smiling, "This is called, BASKET CASE!"

Right away, Billie started strumming his guitar for the opening verse, making everyone dance and sing to it. You danced to it for a bit, but after a while, you remembered that Billie said that Adrienne was there. You decided to look for her, even though it was going to be hard to find her in the many crowds of people.

After about twenty minutes of searching, you found her sitting in the kitchen, talking to Kayla. You walked up to them, "Oh my God! It's Adrienne Nesser!" you shouted, trying to get her attention.

She looked over at you and immediately swung her arms around you neck for a hug, "Oh God, Tabs, I haven't seen you in months! How have you been? Well, actually, I heard from Billie what happened with your breakdown, but I'm just happy you're feeling better," she smiled, placing you in another hug.

"Oh yea, it's okay, everyone's over that now," you laughed, nervously.

She let go of you, but got a grip on your hands as she held them. You didn't notice why, but it looked like her face had dropped from being happy and glad to see you, to looking a bit worried. It made you question what was up.

She turned to Kayla, "Kay, I'm going to talk to Tabs for a bit, so I'll come back later."

Kayla nodded as she got up, "See you guys later."

"What's up?" you asked, as it looked like she still had a worried expression on her face.

She sighed, "Come, Tabs, let's go talk somewhere quiet," she then led you outside, to the corner of the house. It wasn't exactly quiet since the sound of the band was still heard, and Billie singing into the Mic was still pretty loud, but you could still hear each other which was the important part.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

Once again, she sighed, "What do you think you're doing? I know you love him, and I believe you do, and I know he loves you too, but you guys are way too young to get married."

You were shocked. How did she know? you thought to yourself.

"The engagement ring kind of gave it away," she slightly laughed, making you realize that people are not that stupid; anyone could notice it.

"Adie, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that if we get married, our lives are going to be ruined. But I know that won't happen... I believe in him," you looked down, as if you were scared to meet eye to eye with her.

"Tabs, you're only sixteen, and he only turned eighteen today. I mean, don't think that I don't believe in him, but what if you marry him, and Green Day gets no where? I mean, seriously, that's all he really has to make it in life. If they don't make it, you guys will be screwed," she said, making a point that made you feel speechless but you didn't want to believe it.

You sniffled as you thought about it, "I love him, and I want to be with him. I don't care if he holds me back like that. He's been by my side for better and for worse... I know he'll do anything to make our lives together work out.

"Seriously, if it wasn't for him, I'd either be dead or maybe living in a gutter somewhere. I trust him, and I know he'll do anything to make this marriage work... He's told me, and I believe him because he's never let me down before, and I love him with everything that I have," you said, quietly though confidently.

Adrienne wasn't saying anything which felt weird. You looked up at her; she was smiling. Then out of no where, she put you in a hug as if she knew that everything was going to be okay from your speech.

"Well, since you put it that way, go see your fiancee before I trade Billie in for him," she giggled with happy tears starting to fall from her eyes.

You laughed, doing a sarcastic gasp, "You wouldn't do that?"

She smirked, "Of course not... I love my Billi-kins too much to do that. But I do want you to march into that house and go by his side as he makes his Birthday speech that Billie said he has to do."

You laughed, "Okay, okay!"

You went in the house with Adrienne right behind you. As you noticed that you caught Tre's eye as he played his drums, you smiled and waved. Since he couldn't wave back because of his drumming, he smiled at you than quickly turning his smile into a funny face with his eyes crossed and his tongue stinking out. You laughed, Adrienne did too when she saw him do it.

The music stopped and Billie looked at everyone in the audience, smiling, "ARE YOU ALL FUCKING READY?!" he yelled in the mic, receiving tons of screams and chants. "JASON, BRING OUT THE CAKE!" he yelled.

Right away, this guy by the name of Jason came out of the kitchen carrying a huge cake that had to feed over hundreds of people. Someone turned off the light so that the candles on the cake could be noticed. There were about eighteen candles, all looking so bright and beautiful.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, dear Tre! Happy Birthday to you!" everyone in the room sang, making Tre grow the biggest smile on his face, which made him look adorable, by the way.

As Jason went up to Tre with the cake still in his arms, the crowed got a little quieter so Tre could blow out his candles. In one breath, he blew out all eighteen of them, making the whole crowd scream and go crazy.

"SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH!" the crowd started chanting.

Billie turned to Tre, modeling off the mic as if he was telling him to step in front of it and make a speech. Billie backed away, and Tre walked away from his drums and approached the mic. Everyone went quiet so they could hear him.

"Testing, testing. One, two, three. Dog! Cat! Banana! Sausage! Moo! Meow! Woof! Halla! Sex! Dildo! Penis!"

Billie stepped forward to the mic, "Yea, Tre, I think the mic is working fine," he laughed.

Tre nodded, "Why thank you, Beej. Well, I guess I should try to make this as serious as I can without making some lame sex joke about how Billie is my sex machine and how Mike likes to dress up in women clothes for me to do an erotic dance ..." the whole audience laughed, "...But first off, I'd like to thank everyone who planned this party because it's seriously kick ass. And I'd like to thank everyone for showing up tonight, from the fans at Gilmans to my friends and people I love," he scanned across the crowd until he found you standing there as he said the last part. He was looking at you so seriously that you knew in his heart, he was saying how much he loved you.

"So thank you all so much for pulling this through. And a special thanks to Billie's mom, Ollie, for letting her house get trashed by a bunch of rocking, sexy drunk people. And I must say, that is one sexy cake!" he exclaimed as he looked over at Jason, still holding the cake.

Apparently, Billie and Mike paid for Tre's picture to be engraved on it. It was a picture of him playing the drums as he had a funny look on his face.

He turned back to the mic as it looked like something donned on him, "Oh, and by the way, I have a big announcement to make, but I can't be up here by myself as I say it, so can my Gorgeous Tabitha please come on stage with me?" he asked as he was looking at you with a big smile on his face and a little sparkly in his eyes.

"Go!" Adrienne smiled as she looked at you.

You smiled, and quickly nodded before walking over to the side of the stage to step up the few stairs. You knew this was the moment that he was going to announce it. The part that was really making you nervous was how everyone was going to react to it.

Once you got on the stage and by his side, he put his arm around your waist, "Okay, before I tell you what the big news is, I first need to tell you how much I love this woman. I love her so much that I can't even explain it. She's everything to me. Without her, I wouldn't be this happy that I am today, and I know she feels the same way for me too. So here's the news..." he took in a deep breath, "...we're getting married."

There was a silence for a second before the crowd started shouting with excitement, which made you and Tre smile. It made you feel better that they were happy for you guys, because you actually had a picture in your head of all the fan girls who like Tre booing and calling you a slut and a groupie.

"Congrats!" Billie and Mike said together as they both patted you on the shoulder.
.
"CAKE TIME!" Mike shouted, breaking the crowds attention from Tre and you to Mike and the cake.

"CAKE! CAKE! CAKE! CAKE!!" the crowd started chanting as they went over to the table that the cake was on as Billie, Mike and Jason began slicing into.

Tre and you stayed on the stage as you watched the mob walk away, "So you glad everyone knows?" he asked, breaking your attention from the mob to him.

You smiled, "Very. I'm just scared to tell my family," you sighed.

He put his arms around your waist, which made you lock your arms around his neck, "We'll get through it, okay?" he said as he put his forehead to yours to look you deep in the eyes.

You weakly smiled as you felt protected by him, "Okay. I love you, and I love everything you said before you told everyone about the engagement. I really felt happy and loved."

"That's because I do love you," he kissed your lips gently. A smile went across his face as he looked at you once again, "All night?"

You laughed, recalling this mornings conversation, "All night," you repeated.

"Over and over?" he said as he began to rock you slowly side to side as he held you in his arms.

"Over and over," you repeated, now sounding serious as you put your head on his shoulder to relax as you took in his scent.

"Until the sun rises?" he kissed your neck.

"Until the sun rises."
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Lmfao.
Sorry.
Anyhoo, comments?