Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Nothing Ever Turns Out to be Perfect

You arrived at Billie's house; It's kind of small but nice. There's a nice garden that you're guessing his mom owns.

"So, here's the house that I live in," Billie said while opening his garage where you saw all of their instruments, "Isn't my guitar B-E-A-utiful?" Billie asked in a singsong kind of voice, acting really proud while Tre was acting like Vanna White, modeling off the guitar.

"These are my drums. I get to bang them whenever I feel like it," Tre added, smirking with his eyebrows going up and down seductively.

You laughed, "Tre, I'm sorry, but in a way, that's kind of sad."

Billie and Mike both laughed at your comment while Tre walked up to you and tickled you from behind.

"NO! TRE! NOT AGAIN!" you shouted in between laughs.

You both fell on the ground, "Tell me you'll be my dominated love slave!" Tre demanded, "Or I will never stop," he laughed.

"No! I will not give in, Tre!" you laughed.

He stopped tickling you and just looked at you funny, "What?" you asked, kind of freaked out from the stare he was giving you.

"What?" he copied your voice.

You sat up, facing him, "Uh... are you copying me?"

"Uh... are you copying me?"

"Tre!" you whined.

"Tre!"

You laughed, and so does he, trying to laugh like you.

You stopped laughing right away and hit him on the arm. A shocked look went across his face.

"You can't hit me!" you laughed a bit too loudly.

Tre opened his mouth and closed it again in complete awe.

"She's got you there Tre... you can't hit a girl," Mike joined in the conversation.

I forgot that Billie and Mike were standing there, watching us acting like this.

Tre looked at Mike and back at you with a big smile on his face that kind have scared you.

"Tre?" you asked, slowly.

"Yes?" he managed to reply, making the word really long, as he was still smiling.

"What are you doing?" you asked slowly.

His smile got bigger, and then he pounces on top of you and started tickling you again. You laughed hysterically, not bothering to say anything because you knew it would just make him tickle you even more than before.

"Say it! Say you'll be my dominated love slave!" he laughed

He stopped because he didn't want to kill you from over-tickling you.

You looked up at him then turned him over so the tables were turned and you were tickling him, "How does the incredible Tre Cool like it? Huh?" you laughed.

Tre laughed hysterically from the tickling.

You glanced at Billie and Mike who looked disgusted, "Tre!" Billie shouted.

You stopped tickling Tre, and both you and Tre looked up at Billie, "Yes?" Tre asked, again, acting like nothing had happened.

"Are you going to play the drums, or are you guys going to continue playing?" he asked, looking disgusted. .

You both got up, "Sorry Billie." the both of you mumbled.

You saw an empty couch in the front corner of the room which you decide to claim.

The guys were in a huddle, trying to figure out what to play. They seemed excited because Tre was jumping up and down, acting very motivated.

"Okay, Tabs, this song is called 'I Want To Be Alone'." Billie said before starting the guitar for the opening of the song.

After the song, you were amazed. They were so good!

"What did you think?" Mike asked you.

"That was amazing!" you shouted.

They all smiled and looked at each other then back at you, "You really think so?" Tre and Billie asked at the same time.

"Definitely! I'd go out and buy your Cd's."

"If you want, we can give you one of our Cd's that we've made, but it was with our old band mate, John," Billie weakly smiled.

"Yes! I'd love to listen to it!" you smiled back at Billie.

"Great! Here it is," Billie handed you the CD. It was called '1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours'.

You all walked outside and saw a girl about your age and you were sure you saw her at school. She had black hair, she was tall, and she was wearing an Ozzy Osbourne shirt.

"Billie, who is that?"

Billie turned to you then turned to look at the girl, "Oh, she's my neighbor. Her name is Natasha."

You stared at her. She didn't notice you because she was busy feeding her dogs.

All four of you went inside Billie's house and order pizza.

****

"Shit! I have to go home," you said, looking at the time.

"Already?" Tre questioned, looking a little sad.

"Yea, my mom expects me to be home before she goes to work," you told them while getting up.

"Tabs, is it okay if I walk you home?" Tre got to his feet.

"Sure. I'd probably get lost if I walked by myself," you smiled at him; he smiled back.

"Bye guys. I had a great time!" you smiled at them before walking out of the house with Tre by your side, keeping you close by him.

"Bye!" Mike and Billie yelled to you.

You and Tre started walking the streets. He obviously knew where he was going; he lives right next door to you.

"Did you really have a fun time?" Tre asked you.

"Yea. You guys are really cool," you told him.

"But I'm the coolest, obviously, just say my name," he smiled at you.

"Oh, of course you're the coolest, Mr. Tre Cool," you smiled, "By the way, what's your real name? I know that your first name is Frank, but what's your last name?" you asked him.

He smirked at you, "I'm not telling."

"Why not?"

"Because I hate my name. It's so... UN-cool," he looked up at you and smiled.

"Alright... Will I ever know what is it?" you smiled back.

"When we get married, you'll find out." he joked- at least, you think he was joking. You blushed and looked down smiling.

"Like I said before, you are so cute when you blush." Tre smiled at you.

You smiled back, blushing uncontrollably. Then you looked back at the ground kind of shyly, "I'm sorry for being a bitch this morning. It was really rude of me."

"It's okay, I like bitches, and bitches like me," he said, looking across the street, staring at two cats fighting in an ally way.

You laughed hysterically, "You're really funny."

"Thanks," he said like he didn't already know.

You saw your house and Tre walked with you to the front door, "I'm really happy that you moved here, Tabs," he smiled at you.

"Me too. I'm really starting to like it here," you told him, blushing a little because you were thinking that he was going to kiss you.

Right when you thought he was about to kiss you, you saw Josh walking down the street. If he sees Tre, he's going to kill him and maybe even me!

A scared look went across your face.

Tre looked at what you were looking at, and then back at you, "What's wrong?"

"Tre, you have to go," you told him.

He could sense the panic in your voice, "What's wrong?" he asked again; this time looking worried.

"My brother, Josh; He won't like that a guy walked me home. Sorry, Tre, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" you quickly told him.

"Okay, bye Tabs," he left, and you walked inside the house, where you saw your mom.

She looked a little mad, "Why are you home late? You were supposed to be home 15 minutes ago."

"Sorry, mom, but I had to get my student card photo after school," you lied to your mother.

You were the worst liar in the world, but she actually believed you, "Oh alright," she weakly smiled, "Where's Josh? I told him to walk home with you because you probably would get lost."

Josh walked in the house. Right when you saw him, you started to walk upstairs to your room.

You were going to be alone in the house with Josh. You got scared of the thought.

You heard the front door close.

Great, now I'm stuck in the house with him.

You lied down on your bed and began to fall asleep, until you heard a knock at your door. Your eyes opened immediately, "Y-Yes?" you asked with your voice shaking.

The door opened and you saw Josh standing there, "Where did you go after lunch?" he asked, looking kind of mad.

"I went to my class," you lied.

He knows. But how would he? He doesn't even have the same lunch period as me.

He stormed into your room, "Don't lie to me!" he screamed at you.

You got really scared- so scared that it was getting hard for you to breath; hard to even talk too.

"You left with three guys. What were you doing with them, you little whore?" he got closer to you.

"T-They're in a b-band a-and they wanted me to c-come and watch t-them play," you managed to say through your shaking.

"You know better than that!" he slapped you across the face really hard that it made you fall off your bed and land on the ground.

You started to cry and clutch your hand to your cheek, "I'm sorry." you whispered, your voice weak.

"Sorry doesn't cut it. You know, after all these beatings I give you, I would think that you would know better. I guess I was wrong," he stated, standing right in front of you, looking down at your helpless position.

He kicked you in the stomach that it made you roll up on the ground in pain, "I think you learned your lesson," he said right before leaving and closing your door behind him, leaving you helplessly on the floor.

About ten minutes of being in shock and lying on the ground, you had the energy to get up.

You go over to the side window of your room and looked out at the view. The only view was the side of Tre's house and the window that you suspected led into Tre's sisters room, Lori.

Thank God her curtain is closed.

You lied in your bed, trying your best to fall asleep, but you couldn't because of the pain in your stomach where Josh kicked you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow... a lot more people started reading this story overnight. I guess, maybe, because of the release of 21st Century Breakdown? *grins*
It's such an amazing album, OMG.
I've been listening to it religiously *places CD to heart*

Comments?

Lurve, Tami Wright-Cool <3