Wizard Swears and Weasley Twins

Thirteen

I crept in quietly, thinking everyone was asleep, but when I got to my bed, I noticed a small, bushy-headed figure dozing on my pillow.

I tapped her shoulder and put my hands on my hips. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me. I raised an eyebrow.

“Oh! Caroline! You’re back!”

“Shh!” I told her “Don’t wake everybody else up”

“Oh, sorry. So, what happened? Where did you go? Are you guys definitely together? How was the kiss?”

“Oh my God, girl, calm down” I laughed “Come on, I’ll tell you everything in the morning. Go to sleep. In your own bed that is.”

She huffed, but went to her own bed and climbed in.

“I’m really happy for you, by the way. I think you guys are perfect together”

“Thanks Herms”

The next day when I awoke, I found somebody else’s face way too close to mine.

“Jesus Lord Herms! You trying to give me a heart attack?!”

“Well, if it would wake you up faster, then yes”

I hit her with my pillow, then sat up cross-legged on my bed while she plopped down in front of me. I told her about what happened last night after she had left the party and mostly everything that had happened between me and George.

“Aww! Oh God, you guys are too cute!” she exclaimed when I’d finished.

“Umm…thanks?” I said.

“Seriously! Don’t you see it? You look great together; you guys are going to be like the funniest, tallest couple here.”

I laughed “Yeah, I think we’ve definitely got that one down.”

“Plus, you have the whole ‘best friends falling for each other’ thing going on. Believe me, you will be the big news for a little while around here”

“Great” I said sarcastically.

“Well, might as well go down to breakfast now and start studying. Finals are next week now, don’t forget.”

“Ugh” I groaned “How could I with you, my personal bad news reminder?” I grinned.

“Oh shut up and go find your boyfriend” she said before proceeding to push me off my bed.

“Hey! That wasn’t very nice”

She laughed and I stuck my tongue out at her as she went to go change. I quickly put on a sweatshirt and put my hair up before going down to the common room.