Wizard Swears and Weasley Twins

Fifteen

After breakfast, we all unfortunately had to go study for exams.

I was studying with Hermione and Ron for most of the day, struggling to change what Herms was saying into terms Ron could understand. It worked for a while, but then they started arguing and I got frustrated so I went to go take a walk and clear my head.

On my way to the grounds, I saw George coming from the direction of the Great Hall. I stopped to wait for him.

“Hey” I said and stood on tiptoe to kiss him.

“Hey. Taking a break?”

“Yeah, Ron and Hermione started fighting, so I decided to take a walk”

“Care if I join?”

“Of course not”

He smiled and took my hand. We walked around in the snow for a while, just talking about nothing and everything. That’s how it’d always been. George is really easy for me to talk to.

Then, when we reached the lake, he led me over to one of the big trees and turned to face me.

“So I was thinking…”

“Yes?”

“Do you think you might want to come spend Christmas break at the Weasley home?” he asked grinning.

“Yes!” I gasped and hugged him “That would be so much fun!”

“Oh, it will definitely be fun” he said, winking.

I laughed “I didn’t mean it like that. This year I think my parents are planning on taking a vacation to the states and they would have been leaving me alone at home all break”

“Well, then I’m rescuing you from boredom and loneliness”

“Yep, you’re a real knight in shining armor” I smiled.

“I think Ron was planning on inviting Hermione, too. Harry will be there of course.”

“Great! Wait, can your house hold that many people?”

“Eh, I think we can manage”

“Ok, I’ll write my parents tonight.”

“Good” he sighed and leaned back against the tree.

I stepped forward placing my hands on his chest and then slid them up around his neck when he placed his hands on my hips. He leaned in and kissed me gently. When we broke apart, we noticed it had started to get dark, so we went inside to look for Fred and go to dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments por favor! It'll motivate me to update more frequently (: