Wizard Swears and Weasley Twins

Seventeen

The next couple days passed by pretty uneventfully. Exams came and went, Hermione of course aced them all and I did pretty well, too. Fred and George had a little more trouble because they don’t believe in studying. I think they actually tried telling a professor one time that it was against their religion. But they passed anyways. I had sent my parents a letter about staying at the Weasleys’ and they were fine with it because they were planning on taking a trip to Vegas. I would have been jealous, but I figured it would be more fun at the Weasleys’ anyways. So now, we were all crammed into one compartment on the train. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny on one side and Lee, Fred, George, and me on George’s lap on the other side. It was a long ride back and Lee was telling a really boring story. I noticed Hermione had fallen asleep on Ron’s shoulder and Ron himself seemed to have trouble staying awake. I put my head against George’s shoulder and fell asleep with him stroking my hair.

A little while later, I was woken up by someone murmuring in my ear, “Wake up, beautiful. We’re almost there.” I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at George.

“Sleep well, babe?” he asked

“Uh huh” I yawned, and then snuggled into his chest and he put both arms around me.

Finally, we arrived at the station and found Mr. and Mrs. Weasley waiting for us. They both gave me, Harry, and Hermione huge hugs.

Mrs. Weasley also said to me “We’re so happy you and George are together. You’re great for him. I always hoped it would happen someday.”

I smiled and she hugged me again. Then we all travelled by port key to the Weasleys’ amazing home. And by amazing, I definitely don’t mean big or anything. It was just awesome in general, there was always something to do and there was so much magic everywhere, which was something I never had while growing up.

I smiled; it was the same as always. We went in, and Mrs. Weasley began dividing up the rooms. Basically, it was just me and Hermione in Ginny’s room and Harry sharing with Ron.

The guys began carrying everyone’s luggage up.

“Aww, look at them trying to show off their manly muscles and being all chivalrous” I said laughing as Fred stuck his tongue out at me.

Herms, Ginny, and I followed them with some of the smaller bags. George set my trunk down by the third bed Mrs. Weasley had conjured up in Ginny’s room.

“Thanks” I said, kissing him on the cheek.

“Of course, anything for you” he smiled. “Did you get a good look at my manly muscles?” he asked, flexing.

I laughed “Oh, definitely. You’re practically body builder material.” I said sarcastically.

“Thanks, babe. But my true dream is to be a sumo wrestler.”

I laughed again “I’m gonna get changed now, though, so if you don’t mind…” I gestured to the door.

“Actually, I don’t mind” he grinned, ignoring my actual meaning and plopping down on my bed with his hands behind his head.

I rolled my eyes “George…”

“Ok, ok, I’m just kidding, but come to my room when you’re done?”

“Yeah, ok” I smiled and closed the door after him.

I changed from my school uniform to jeans and a form-fitting long sleeve shirt. Then, I quickly ran a brush through my hair and went down the hall to the twins’ room. George was leaning against the dresser talking to Fred who was digging for something under his bed.
They had changed, too, both into jeans and t-shirts.

Fred saw me in the doorway first as he emerged and whistled, which caused George to whip around and all he said was “Damn.”

“What?” I asked.

“You look hot” George replied.

“Yeah, who knew you had a body when you’re always hiding it with school robes?” Fred
teased as he pulled whatever he was looking for from under the bed.

“Dudes, you’ve both seen me in a bathing suit. I think you guys need to calm your hormones a bit.”

“Hey, you’re my girlfriend, I’m allowed to say you look hot. I was just stating a fact.”

“Well, I’m off to test these in the backyard, and you can join, but bro, with her looking like that, I better not see you for at least half an hour” Fred winked.

I smacked his arm as he walked out past me and he just laughed. I closed the door after him and faced George.

“Finally” he said as he took one huge step to close the gap between us and kissed me fiercely with both hands on my neck. My hands were on his chest and he stroked my cheek with his thumb.

“I thought he’d never leave” he whispered as I slid my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. He led me to his bed and laid me down gently, then began kissing my neck and collarbone. I moaned slightly when he bit down a little near my collarbone and I felt him smirk. He licked the spot and started kissing my mouth again. I slid my hands under his shirt and lightly traced his abs with my fingers. He did the same to me, his hands stroking my skin and making their way to my bra. Then, suddenly, we heard Mrs. Weasley call up the stairs “Dinnertime!”

George groaned “Come on! Does she like know or something? Is she psychic?”

I laughed “Come on George, you weren’t gonna get much farther than that anyways”

“Dammit” he said, fake pouting.

I rolled my eyes and said “Come on George!” and pulled him downstairs by the arm.

“There you two are! Have fun?” Fred asked winking.

I stuck my tongue out at him and George discreetly flicked him off. We sat down at the table as Mrs. Weasley was bringing the food in. Everyone was crowded around the almost too small table. I loved being at the Weasleys’. It just felt inviting, it felt like home.

When we finished eating, we decided to go outside in the snow. Fred, George, and I began a snowball fight, which Harry, Ron, and Ginny quickly joined. Herms stood and laughed at our funny, lopsided snow forts. We had been on teams, three against three, but then Fred suddenly turned on us and whipped one at George. Then, it turned into everybody for themselves. I hit George in the back of the head and he began chasing me. He had a lot longer legs, so he caught up to me easily and tackled me to the ground. We were both laughing and he kissed me before getting up and helping me off the ground. Shortly after, we all went inside to get warm and dry. We gathered in the family room where there was a fire going. George pulled me down next to him and put his arm around me. Then, Mrs. Weasley brought us all hot chocolate and we just sat and talked for the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Does that make up for my absence? (: Comments por favor