Wizard Swears and Weasley Twins

Eighteen

The next day, when I woke up, Hermione and Ginny were already awake, and surprisingly Fred was too. Mrs. Weasley was making breakfast and told us to go wake up the other boys.

Herms and Ginny went to get Harry and Ron. Fred, who looked about half dead, just looked at me and said “I’ll let you handle George.”

I went up to their room and found George snoring softly in his bed. I went over and kissed him lightly, which made him stir, but he didn’t wake up. So instead, I climbed onto his bed, straddling him and leaned down to kiss him full on the mouth. His eyes shot open and then he smiled against my lips.

“Morning” I said, grinning.

“No, don’t stop” he said, bringing my face back to his.

After a while, he pulled me down onto the bed so I was lying next to him.

He stroked my cheek with his fingertips. “You are so beautiful” he said quietly.

“Are you always this sweet in the mornings?” I asked.

“Only to people I really like.” He said smiling.

I smiled too and kissed him again.

When we broke apart, he said “Wow, this is the best wake-up call service I’ve gotten in my
life. Do you think you could arrange it more often?”

“Sure. So do you want me and Fred to switch off or what?” I asked smirking.

He laughed “Just you please. If Fred did that, it would be a little awkward. Plus he’s really not my type”

I giggled “But he looks exactly like you”

“Well, whoever said I was my type either?” he said, making me laugh. “You’re my type”

He pulled me closer and rested his forehead against mine. It was almost startling how fast he could go from joking to serious. He gazed into my eyes until I whispered “Breakfast is probably ready by now.”

“Oh, good I’m starving!” he exclaimed and jumped out of bed, wearing just boxers.

I sat cross-legged and watched his back muscles as he put on a t-shirt. Then, he turned around and frowned.

“What?”

“Here, put this on” he tossed me a sweatshirt.

“Why?”

“I don’t want my brothers checking out my girlfriend”

I looked down at my pajama shorts and tank top that slightly showed my midriff.

I rolled my eyes “Your brothers don’t check me out.”

He chuckled “Oh yes they do, especially when you’re wearing a tank top like that. Believe me, I know my brothers.”

“Fine” I said as I pulled the sweatshirt on. It was way too big, but it was warm and smelled like George. Then, he took my hand and we went downstairs to join the group for breakfast.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3