Wizard Swears and Weasley Twins

Twenty One

That day, we spent most of our time outside again. At one point, Fred picked me up over his shoulder and dropped me in a snow drift.

“Fred! Oh, you are so deceased!” I yelled as I chased after him.

I wouldn’t have caught him if he hadn’t paused to throw a snowball at me, which missed and hit George instead who started after him, too. But I got to him first and jumped on his back and then George tackled the both of us. We fell to the ground laughing, me in between my two best friends. I got that same feeling from this morning, this was a perfect moment and I didn’t want it to change. Herms, who had been taking pictures all day, snapped one of us lying in the snow.

That night before bed, I was talking to Fred and George in their room. Fred was lying on his bed across the room and I was lying on George’s chest as he stroked my hair. Ron came and asked George if he could talk to him about something, so George gave me a quick kiss and then left.

I looked over at Fred and he was smiling. I raised an eyebrow.

“You know, he really loves you. He has for a really long time now.”

This time I smiled.

“You’ll marry him right?”

“But then I’d be your real sister rather than your pretend sister, and I could torment you all the time.” I teased.

“I’ll get over that, I’d rather have my two best friends happy. Oh, and I get third dance at your wedding after George and your dad.” He said

“Wow, look at Fred being all semi-serious and nice” I mock gasped.

“Ha ha, very funny”

“What’s funny?” George asked, returning.

“Caroline thinks I can’t be serious.”

“Nu uh, it’s just very rare” I said, smiling.

He rolled his eyes and turned back to George. “So what did our dear little brother want?”

George grinned “Actually, he wanted help getting Herms to notice he likes her”

“Ha I knew it! I so knew it!” I exclaimed

Then Fred asked “But why you? I am obviously the better of the twins in that department”

“Because I have the experience in getting a best friend to fall for you” he said smiling at me.

Fred scoffed.

“Plus, if I didn’t help him, he was going to go to Caroline and get her to make me help him.”

“Make you? How would I do that? Seduce you?”

“Actually, yeah, that would probably work. You could basically get me to do anything if you put on some sexy lingerie”

“Oh geez” Fred groaned “I would really prefer my best friend to not seduce my brother right in front of me. And did you seriously just say ‘lingerie’?”

I laughed.

“Then leave” George said

“Hey! It’s my room too” Fred shot back.

“Guys, guys, calm down. There will be no seducing tonight because I’m very tired and I’m going to bed right now”

“Tomorrow night?” George asked hopefully.

I rolled my eyes and went over to him.

“Goodnight” I said and kissed him then waved to Fred.