Wizard Swears and Weasley Twins

Twenty Two

The next day, we were all going to Hogsmeade. While we were there, Fred left us when he ran into Angelina (they had been writing back and forth for about a week now). Harry, Ron, and Hermione had disappeared somewhere and Ginny went off with Dean and Seamus. This left George and I to do whatever. We went window shopping, which isn't nearly as fun as it looks, and got lunch. Then, we just kind of wandered around, talking. We decided to go back to the house since there was nothing to do. We were the first ones back.

I looked at George and shrugged “So now what?”

He suddenly smiled mischievously “Well, we have the house to ourselves and I do believe you’re supposed to convince me to help little Ronnikins with his dilemma.”

“Oh really?” I said, raising an eyebrow.

I smirked and stepped closer to him, running my fingertips down the front of his shirt to the top of his belt.

I stood on my tiptoes and whispered in his ear “Then let’s go to your room.”

I heard his breathing get shallow. I looked at him still smirking, and he swallowed and cleared his throat to say something. But instead, he just leaned down and kissed me roughly while wrapping his arms around my torso. We made our way up the stairs and to his room. He shut the door with his foot and locked it. Then, he fell onto his bed, pulling me down on top of him. I ran my hands up under his shirt and slid it off. I smirked at him again and he looked almost worried about what I was going to do next. I lightly traced a line from his navel to his throat with the tip of my tongue. He put his head back and groaned slightly, and then I kissed his mouth again.

I asked flirtatiously “Want to know what color bra I have on?”

“More than anything” he breathed.

I sat up, straddling him and pulled my shirt off to reveal my purple bra with lace trim.

He put his hands on either side of my ribcage and said “Purple’s my favorite color”

I laughed “I thought it was green”

“Not anymore” he smirked.

I leaned down to kiss him and he ran his hands up and down my bare sides. Then, he flipped over so I was pinned under him and I smiled against his lips. He moved down and started kissing my stomach, leaving a trail. He kissed in between my breasts and up to my collarbone. When he got back to my mouth, his hands went to my back and unclasped my bra, which he slid off my shoulders and threw to the side. I put my arms around his neck again as he continued to kiss me.

We finally broke apart panting and George pulled me against him and ran his hand through my hair.

Eventually, I got up to put my shirt back on. As I was re-clasping my bra, George was laying on the bed with his hands behind his head, watching me.

“You’re very sexy, you know that?”

“Yes” I smirked

He laughed “That’s my girl.”

George’s POV:

I lay there watching Caroline put her top back on. She is so gorgeous. I couldn’t take my eyes away from her if I wanted to.

“You’re very sexy, you know that?” I said to her.

“Yes” she smirked

I laughed; her confidence made her all the more sexy “That’s my girl.”

She kissed me and then pulled me off the bed and we went downstairs to wait for the others. I flopped down on the couch, completely taking up the whole thing. I closed my eyes and pretended to snore, then I felt something hit my stomach.

“Oof” I opened my eyes to see her sitting on me, grinning “Hey, do I look like a couch to you?”

“Well, you’re taking up the whole dang thing”

“Fine” I smiled and pulled her down next to me. I put my arm around her and she snuggled in closer to me. I kissed the top of her head, breathing in the smell of her shampoo. She always smelled so good. A few minutes later, she had fallen asleep as I was stroking her hair. I just watched her sleep and thought about how much I loved her. She’s so beautiful and funny and smart. Plus, she knows how to turn me on like no other. I smiled to myself and began to doze off.

I woke with a start as I heard the door open, then I saw Fred come in.

When he saw me with Caroline sleeping in my arms, he said “What? Your kissing so bad it put her to sleep?” then laughed to himself.

I laughed too and said “Yeah right. Pretty much the exact opposite”

“Ooh” he raised his eyebrows “So you tired her out bro? Nice one” he nodded approvingly.

“Stop talking about me like I’m not here” Caroline said groggily.

“Sorry babe, did we wake you?” I asked softly.

“Mhmm” she mumbled into my chest.

Then everyone else started coming in and Mum began bustling around the kitchen making dinner. Caroline practically shot awake when she noticed Herms and Ginny’s shopping bags. Then the girls were engrossed in whatever they talk about and I went to talk with Fred.

At dinner, Caroline was sitting next to me and she still smelled so good. Plus, she had her hand on my leg, and every few minutes, she would gently move it farther up. It was driving me insane. I just wanted for us to be alone again so I could kiss her and feel her warm skin under my hands, have her hands stroking my chest or combing through my hair. I wanted her like mad and it took everything in my power to stop myself from grabbing her right then.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy (:
I hope this didn't go over the rating, I don't remember what I rated this. It's not that bad though, I think I'm safe haha