Wizard Swears and Weasley Twins

Twenty Six

I must have fallen asleep fairly quickly because it feels like only a minute later when Herms is shaking me to get up and get ready.

“Come on Caroline! We have OWLs today, you need to be ready”

I groaned into my pillow “I hate morning. Why does there have to be a 7 in the morning? 7am should die and bring everything before 10am with it”

“Get up or I’m pouring this glass of water on you” Hermione threatened.

“Geez, fine” I said, turning over “You don’t have to be all hostile about it”

She rolled her eyes “Just get dressed”

I couldn’t really concentrate during exams. I kept thinking about Fred and George. Mostly George. I was anxious about how well their prank would work. I knew they could pull it off, they always did, but I still couldn’t help worrying about it a little. And I tried my hardest not to think about after the prank, when they would leave and not be back tomorrow.

Finally, I looked up at the giant clock in the front of the room behind Umbridge, and I knew it was almost time. About a minute later, a small firework came whizzing in, flew up to the front of the room, and sizzled out in Umbridge’s face. She got that funny, little, annoyed look on her face and started clicking her way down the middle aisle.

She was about in the center of the room when we heard it…and then saw it; a bunch of fireworks came whizzing in, exploding all around us, followed by the twins on their brooms, which they had somehow snuck out of Umbridge’s office earlier. They threw more fireworks into the air, and at this point, there was no controlling anybody, although Umbridge sure did try.

Fred flew by me and winked followed by George who stopped briefly to kiss me on the cheek. Then, once they were high enough in the air, they set off their big finale. It turned into the head of a dragon that chased Umbridge from the room. She was screaming in her high-pitched, annoying, little voice, but there was no way she could get away from it. Right outside the doors, it exploded, singing her hair and clothes and breaking all of her precious, framed rules that hung on the wall.

Everybody cheered and ran out the doors, following Fred and George, still on their brooms. They turned to bow and wave to people as everybody still cheered. I stood by Herms smiling, but not quite as excited as everyone else was. They both caught sight of me, so I waved and blew them a kiss. They waved back and grinned their identical smiles before flying off to start their lives free of Umbridge and all that she had made this school become.

I watched as they flew off with people celebrating all around me, but then I heard Hermione gasp and followed her gaze to where I saw Harry collapsed on the ground.

Before I could even blink, Herms was at his side, and I followed just about as quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, that's one of my favorite parts in the 5th movie.
Comments!
And I'll be posting info on what's happening with the story a little later, so check it out.